Toqger 03 departing now

Den-O reincarnated! Den-O will never die!
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Kyouryuuger | Toqger | Ninninger >

Current Spoiler Policy: Rumors and basic info about upcoming show okay. Further plot development like extra rangers not okay.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Toqger 03 departing now

Post by Catastrophe »

Robo train penis. I would have expected this from Sun Vulcan.
kkkk
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: DenO, Kiva, Faiz
Favorite Band: L'Arc~en~Ciel
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by kkkk »

I'm sorry about this but, i extremely feel the need to post this no matter what.

Spoiler
Strykor
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Wizard
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkengers
Favorite Band: The Beatles
Alignment: Neutral
Quote: Ever have one of those flashbacks...

Post by Strykor »

Spoiler

Here's my reply to above.
Diviana
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: "We're all fools so might as well dance."
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Diviana »

Is Raito going to become pink every episode now? This is the third time he's become pink - not that I really care. I want to see why they can change colors. It's going to get pretty boring if they do it and there's no reason for it.

I found Hikari on the swings with the Kurous pretty funny. (I think he's going to end up my favorite for this season.)

Kagura with her "I am ___" is starting to rub me the wrong way. I did like how she broke herself out though.

I can't tell if I love the cheesiness of imagination power more or the kajin designs. I also can't tell if the Conductor and Ticket scare me more or do the kajin. (Probably the Conductor.)
Super Sentai I've watched: Shinkenger, Goseiger, Gokaiger, Go-Busters, Kyouryuuger, Toqger, Ninninger, Jyuohger
Kamen Rider I've watched: Den-O, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard
Dragon_Ceasar
I am the new #2
I am the new #2

Post by Dragon_Ceasar »

I could not stop laughing at the giant robot penis. My roommate walks in and saw it and said "Kids watch this show?" and I could not stop laughing after that. And Wagon doing selfies? (wonder if those will get posted online) then again it could be worst. Overall I think this episode is rather silly but enjoyable.
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

This really really makes me wonder if they did the whole train penis thing that has been a joke for the last two weeks on purpose... I mean they literally created a whole suit chest and groin piece for the TQG-Oh suit actor.
DekaBreak
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Sumi Tomomi Jiena
Favorite Actor?: Sumi Tomomi Jiena
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Japanese Language
Quote: If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by DekaBreak »

This isn't Kobayashi alone. It's Team Shinkenger, and they do their job Shinken ni (earnestly).

So yes… I will start with Shinkenger homages. Kagura tracing the Kanji for town. Wish she had a brush that made ShodouPhone noises.
Ep 3 is always a search for power in this team eh? Chiaki vs the Ayakashi to prove his strength, now Kagura finding hers.
Ep 4: It's always going to be the 'blue idiot' assisted by the stronger female. Mako from Shinkenger and Mio this time but thanks.

By the sea - same as Kajiki Origami's resting place?

Fine episode, Kagura's fears are real. Right seems to know them all well. Cool. I really like how Right is trying to prove ticket is a puppet. Maybe he is, and the Conductor is a double agent? Gritta liking Schwarz, I wonder where this will lead. This staff is A bit more realistic in their portrayal of the world. Yes it was true best in Shinkenger's characterization, but this time from a very atmospheric point instead of a human point. When was the last time we saw that much blood on someone's face like the last episode? And after a long while since the older 90s Sentai, coffins reappear! More 'disturbing' content. But the ToQ-Oh penis jab was too much. Is this how liberal Japan is? SHT-Z's naked men opening seems less direct than this...
JonSilver
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by JonSilver »

Wow. It's been a running joke since the (still incredibly hideous) ToQ-Oh was revealed but... I can't believe they actually used Robo-Penis.
kamenriderotaku
7X
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: GOOOOOOOKAIGER!
Dreamy: Naomi
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Shu
Favorite Band: Weird Al
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Making KR Suits
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by kamenriderotaku »

And now for this Episode's A-Ha~ Feedback

Great episode. I do like that Kagura's power has a defined limit now, the second pinch. She can't just imagine herself to be Wonderwoman and start shooting eye lasers. Though the robot battle leads me wondering if this was something originally planned with the design, or if after they made the toys did they go "Wait....it does this....We need to find some way to use this strategically so it doesn't come of perverted." I'm starting to beleive even more that the five of them are kids. Wagon just seems to be the adult presence on the train. Something to lure you away from a Right x Kagura pairing. Keeping them in mind as kids, it is easy to forget the love angle we put in ourselves to most situations like this. I mean, The King x Amy relationship, might not have been anything serious that would bring her to be Queen [~Oops. There is already a tokusatsu queen]. I mean the most srious thing they planned was
Spoiler
Going to get a parfait because Daigo didn't die.
johnnytalker
Adventure
Favorite series: Super Sentai Series

Post by johnnytalker »

Just speculating, but possible spoiler on the town where the heroes are from.
daburuwosagase wrote:It's possible that
Spoiler
their city is Tokyo.
We at least know it's by the sea.
Yes, that makes sense.
Toqger =
Spoiler
Tokyoger (I know there is a difference, but it's close)
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

DekaBreak wrote:But the ToQ-Oh penis jab was too much. Is this how liberal Japan is? SHT-Z's naked men opening seems less direct than this...
Just remember this. Japan has an annual penis festival. That should answer your question.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Don't forget that kids love penises. They're hilarious

Show Joe Camel to a kid and they'll see the penis right away:
http://the5thdimension.wordpress.com/20 ... big-penis/
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

Phoenix512 wrote:
DekaBreak wrote:But the ToQ-Oh penis jab was too much. Is this how liberal Japan is? SHT-Z's naked men opening seems less direct than this...
Just remember this. Japan has an annual penis festival. That should answer your question.
Really? When?
bluegreen
Infinity

Post by bluegreen »

Arigomi wrote:It looks like the show will be using more varied locations instead of always taking place in Tokyo. Does this mean they will avoid the standard rock quarry battles? The rural school was a nice change of scenery and set the mood perfectly.
It would be nice if they can avoid the standard stadium stairs/concourse and the mall plaza with columns too.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Mandalori wrote:
Phoenix512 wrote:Just remember this. Japan has an annual penis festival. That should answer your question.
Really? When?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanamara_Matsuri

Return to “Ressha Sentai Toqger”