Forum for any member who isn't in the NoPowerRangers group. Talk about Americanized shows like Power Rangers and Dragon Knight here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 568
- Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 12:33 pm
- Male: Yes
- Favorite series: Decade
- 2nd Favorite Series: OOO
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
- Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!
- Location: Within the darkest confines of a shadow.
So, I was browsing youtube when I found an episode of Lego Ninjago dubbed in Japanese. I'm not sure which of the characters was speaking (I think it was Kai), but I am sure that the first 4 seconds sounds so damn familiar, but I can't place it. See if you can identify him.
- Honey System
- Posts: 243
- Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:31 pm
- Favorite series: Fourze
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Quote: "But they didn't know that this Majide is MADE OF DEKIRU and I will tsubusu you! I will tsubusu and TAOSU you!!"
- Location: CA
Wiki's telling me Moriyama Shuuta (Nitta Shin-tenchou from Vanguard, Kobayashi Opera from Milky Holmes, and a few other Bushiroad productions) is Kai's dub voice, and the second voice does sound a lot like him.