Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Re: KR Gaim 23 released

Post by Kuchiri »

I have to say the last time I was actually overly enjoyed of a power up was Blade's King Form. This upgrade is just plain epic and it isn't even his ultimate form yet.

I want to say that DJ Sagara is an Overlord. What if the Overlords were Armored Riders of Helheim and due to using the fruits to evolve into inves to fight other inves they just eventually became supernatural creatures. If you note before the orange turned into the lock it had a middle form that Sagara was looking at nostalgically. Maybe that middle form was what the Helheim riders used to transform.
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

That was I'm thinking at this point now. The overlord are like Kamen Rider Shin, and Gills that no transformation device on them.. Kachidoki was awesome. Is it me or anyone else felt that the design are bit Kuuga Rising Ultimate + Agito + Den-O sword below the eyes part and Tajador combo body plate( with Jabi flags)
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

Okay, that form is just awesome. it looks like it could beat the crap out of Cthulhu to get his lunch money.
Something i wanted to point out, the lockseed was made out of a normal fruit, not a helheim fruit. so i would guess, these lockseed represents our world, a power not corrupted by the inves which also represets the weight of the world in Kouta's shoulders. If he is going to fight for this world, he is going to do it using this world's power. and not the power that wants to destroy them.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Is DJ one of those overlords that was alluded to? He seems to be able to create a lock that is stronger than an S-Class and is becoming more cryptic.

Hoping Baron gets an upgrade soon. Kouta has had two upgrades and Kaito has to rely on Mango.
zeshin2002
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Mew Azama
My boom: PS4
Quote: Keep punching til you reach the center.
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by zeshin2002 »

DJ called Alt Mai "First woman". Is that mai actually eve and helheim really the garden of Eden? cause that's what to me it seems like he was saying. But that new mode is insane. I can't wait to see whats about to happen.
Weather
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite Actor?: Tomoyuki Dan
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Post by Weather »

Catastrophe wrote:Is DJ one of those overlords that was alluded to? He seems to be able to create a lock that is stronger than an S-Class and is becoming more cryptic.

Hoping Baron gets an upgrade soon. Kouta has had two upgrades and Kaito has to rely on Mango.

I want Bravo to get an upgrade, for now the only thing he's doing is screwing up with beat riders, get him back in action. Or at least make him meet Zangetsu for second time, and be all over him, taht be hilarious as heck XD

Also, i wonder how Micchi will react to Kouta new goal, he may finally lose his cool. Or will join Kouta in this, that be neat, but i sense a rivalry between them, soooo, yeah.
Kamen_Rider_Shiki
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Garo
Dreamy: Malika
Favorite Actor?: Nao Nagasawa
Favorite Band: Uverworld
My boom: Garo
Quote: "Living by supporting eachother is the game called life," so why can't I get a girlfriend?
"Nobody's Perfect," until you fall in love with them.

Post by Kamen_Rider_Shiki »

I don't think they'll reach enough time to explore the other Jimber armors, but I wouldn't be surprised. Fourze only used Electromagnetic Tackle once, OOO's spinner didn't get to use Giga Scan or Ground Rage for the other combos, Kuuga never used his weapons in as the Ultimate Darkness, and Wizard only used All Dragon from Flame Dragon though he could have from the toys' examples.

At the end it said Kamen Rider Gaim is fiction. What was that about?

I like the philosophical quotes this show is giving me. Sagara's words to encourage Kouta were great.

Helheim is hel, the Norse equivalent of hell. They'd never make it a cage from the evils of the world. Because it IS evil.
Favorites:
Kamen Rider - Black, Agito, W, Gaim, Drive, Ex-Aid
Super Sentai - Jetman, Megaranger, GoGo-V, Shinkenger, ToQger
Other - Garo, Ryukendo, Rescue Force
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

Kamen_Rider_Shiki wrote:
At the end it said Kamen Rider Gaim is fiction. What was that about?
The whole "kill 6 billion people" thing may have upset one or two persons. That or kids are starting to believe that eating fruits will turn you into a monsters.
I have to say, considering toei does not like to break the illusion to kids, it's surprising to see them actually saying it.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Kamen_Rider_Shiki wrote:At the end it said Kamen Rider Gaim is fiction. What was that about?
Surprise twist, that's what it says at the end of every Gaim episode XD We just usually don't bother to sub it. However, since it was filling the place of the "blah blah blah after the commercials" slot since the preview was replaced with the ad for gaim vs toqger, we just did it out of habit.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Ya know, while I knew since it's a kid's show and has roughly 25 more episodes to fill that something would give Kouta back some ray of hope or motivation to keep fighting... But as cheese and Deus Ex-y as it all was, I liked how Kouta actually used it. I liked that instead of just being badass, he makes Ygdra have to do, what they claim they have been doing. Not even 'haha, now you'll have to tell the truth, truth is awesome!' just 'You wanna keep it a secret? Well now you'll have to actually WORK for it'
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

I'm pretty sure it said the fiction thingy at the end of Faiz episodes too. <<
Cthulhu
Infinity
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Quote: Go over time and space

Post by Cthulhu »

Dengar wrote:Is anyone here all mind-blown by the fact that this is still only episode 23?
Yup right here :shock:

Also i really want to believe he can use peach with Kachidoki for that swet Momotaro reference

MVZ-800
7X
Favorite series: Dairanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Video games

Post by MVZ-800 »

Kuchiri wrote: I want to say that DJ Sagara is an Overlord. What if the Overlords were Armored Riders of Helheim and due to using the fruits to evolve into inves to fight other inves they just eventually became supernatural creatures. If you note before the orange turned into the lock it had a middle form that Sagara was looking at nostalgically. Maybe that middle form was what the Helheim riders used to transform.
Since earlier episodes (where Sagara helps Kouta bust out of Yggdrasil) I've been thinking that he wasn't of this world. This episode is making me believe more and more that he isn't.

I was almost expecting Kouta to not be able to use the new lockseed as it looked like it'd need a Genesis Driver instead.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

Kogashi wrote:Ya know, while I knew since it's a kid's show and has roughly 25 more episodes to fill that something would give Kouta back some ray of hope or motivation to keep fighting... But as cheese and Deus Ex-y as it all was, I liked how Kouta actually used it. I liked that instead of just being badass, he makes Ygdra have to do, what they claim they have been doing. Not even 'haha, now you'll have to tell the truth, truth is awesome!' just 'You wanna keep it a secret? Well now you'll have to actually WORK for it'
Going to put in spoilers because it is related with the preview:
Spoiler
I believe if Urobuchi had wanted to, he would have kept kouta like that for at least another episode. But since next week seems to be a special crossover with Toq, he may have decided "you know what? Better not keep this more than necessary and use that extra time on other things"

In fact, i would argue that Kouta has been like this since Sid told him about the weapon, if not since takatora's reveal the episode before that.

Also, i have been doing some research and it seems sagara's philosophy is very Nietzscheian in nature( The actual philosophy, not the crap some villains pull in other series) And his words of "destroy the rule that says you should sacrifice something" comes from the concept of "Übermensch". Bassically, that of the "Super Man" or individual who lives trough his own moral compass no matter what society considers right or wrong.
Alessar
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryousei
My boom: K-Dramas

Post by Alessar »

Yes. All that talk of "REVOLUTIONIZING the world" that is some straight up Utena there.

Frankly, when he turned that orange into a digital fruit I started to say oh shit and I didn't stop until almost the end of the exchange. I thought at first he was talking about himself being the first to discover the overlords but then they specified Ryoma. That implied he was even a step further ahead.

Also, I finally watched Yuta Cafe. Holy cow, that guy's got serious skills. Can't wait for Oren's actor as a guest.

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”