Timeranger Super Video

If your problem doesn't fall within the three sub-categories, please use the Feedback Forum above
emosk8

Timeranger Super Video

Post by emosk8 »

Hi TN Staffs,

I would just like to request an english subbed version of timeranger super video. I've been searching for it all throughout the net but I can't find any eng. subbed version. I'll gladly appreciate your work for it. Thank you and God Bless =>

*Also if it's possible, can you guys also do the Goseiger Special DVD and Toei Hero Daishugo. Thanks again :D

*Also, if you're really busy, I can appreciate at least an english translation script for the said videos. At least I can watch raws and read the scripts given I can't understand Japanese. Arigatou. :)
Last edited by emosk8 on Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Timeranger Super Video

Post by takenoko »

We'll take it under consideration.

We didn't do the Goseiger Special DVD? Was there one?
emosk8

Post by emosk8 »

takenoko wrote:We'll take it under consideration.

We didn't do the Goseiger Special DVD? Was there one?
Thank you Takenoko-san for considering it :)

And for Goseiger Special DVD.

I look at it throughout the net and Wikipedia's Super Sentai page and SuperSentaiWikia's Super Sentai page say its title is:
Tensou Sentai Goseiger Special DVD: Gotcha☆Miracle! Total Gathering Collection

And on Wikipedia's Tensou Sentai Goseiger's page, it says:
Tensou Sentai Goseiger: Special Epic - New Hero Descent! (天装戦隊ゴセイジャーSpecial Epic ニューヒーロー降臨! Tensō Sentai Goseijā: Supesharu Epikku ~Nyū Hīrō Korin~).

But I can't find even a raw video of it :o
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

The Gotcha Miracle one I researched, it's a compilation video, so there's no new content in there at all, it's simply a clip show.

As for the New Hero one, that was a special insert-your-kid-here video you could go to a studio and have your kid act in. Sorry, no chance of getting that one since it's highly unlikely any parents will put theirs up online.
emosk8

Post by emosk8 »

Lunagel wrote:The Gotcha Miracle one I researched, it's a compilation video, so there's no new content in there at all, it's simply a clip show.

As for the New Hero one, that was a special insert-your-kid-here video you could go to a studio and have your kid act in. Sorry, no chance of getting that one since it's highly unlikely any parents will put theirs up online.

Ohh I see...thanks for the info Lunagel-san. Hmm...looking forward for the Timeranger Super Video, thanks and God Bless =>

Return to “Tech Support”