KR Drive 35 released

I'm a fine-tuned supersonic speed machine
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Drive Wiki Link

< Gaim | Drive | Ghost >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

KR Drive 35 released

Post by Yaiba »

http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Drive_35

That is damn clever, I'm impressed. Using previously unimportant filler episodes and make them important plot points. Usually whatever happened in filler episodes are fillers, they have no consequences and don't ever impact the main plot, so this come as a pleasant surprise. This series is just getting better and better.

This is how Brain should have been all series, the calculating scheming mind, not the lackey scouring around Heart or 001

Nira just turned from a minor annoying nuisance into a big bad level jerk

And Brain should get an award. That face when he dog-jumped into Medic's face... he could easily be the best actor in this series
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: KR Drive 35 released

Post by takenoko »

Everything's coming together nicely. Nira is a great villain.
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

This has gone from a show that had no idea if it wanted to be serious or funny to something that is just intense.
xPrimexTimex
Infinity

Post by xPrimexTimex »

This episode was surprisingly intense. Not expecting this at all. The Brain v Medic "fight" was awesome.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Gou should give the Bannou AI to the Pit for safe keeping. That way Heart doesn't jump him while he's brooding.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

While that makes sense, then Kiriko will learn her dad is a creepy ipad thing. And that's probably bad for... reasons?
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

I kinda feel like when Kiriko finally finds out it'll be really disappointing. I mean, they've already been hiding this stuff from her for like half the series but at this point in time they can't really have her out of the picture for more than an episode, so I can't imagine there will really be enough emotional feedback.

When did this become a cop show? All of a sudden there's actual twists and turns and logic!
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

A cliffhanger that stops where it starts?! Aww you punks! At least this wasn't the episode they went into the 2 week break on.

Anyhow, considering that this is a police-themed show, Shinnouske really needs to invest in a body cam. So many problems would be solved with some simple footage of Brain and Nira doing their Kamen Rider W act...
Yaiba wrote:And Brain should get an award. That face when he dog-jumped into Medic's face... he could easily be the best actor in this series
I completely cracked up at that scene (and for good reasons). It's so well done; Brain's gloating, the maniacal laughter, the scorned look on Medic's face. Finally, this is the dangerous kind of character that Brain should have been since the beginning.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I forget. Why didn't they expose Brain as soon as he appeared in the first place? "That guy's a robot. Test his blood or something. Stop asking perfectly reasonable questions? Oh, okay..."
redfarmer
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Kyoryuger, Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger, Drive
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by redfarmer »

takenoko wrote:I forget. Why didn't they expose Brain as soon as he appeared in the first place? "That guy's a robot. Test his blood or something. Stop asking perfectly reasonable questions? Oh, okay..."
Presumably it was when they were still trying to keep Shinosuke's identity as Drive secret so they would have had to have told how he knew that it was Brain. I was wondering how in the world Nira and Brain were able to get a press conference going before the chief shared intel from the last fight with the rest of the police. It didn't make a lot of sense. After all, they were quick to expose 001.

The revelation from Brain that the Roidmude have been holding back on destroying Chase was expected. I'm still wondering if he's going to turn out like Chalice from Blade.
Watched:
Dairanger, Kakuranger, Dekaranger, Magiranger, Boukenger, Gekiranger, Shinkenger, Goseiger, Gokaiger, Go-busters, Kyoryuger, Jyuohger
Ryuki, 555, Blade, Kabuto, Fourze, Wizard, Drive

Watching:
Ohranger, Kyuuranger
Den-o, Ex-Aid
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

takenoko wrote:I forget. Why didn't they expose Brain as soon as he appeared in the first place? "That guy's a robot. Test his blood or something. Stop asking perfectly reasonable questions? Oh, okay..."
They did. Brain goaded Drive into attacking him, and no one believed him anyhow.
DereklBarona
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz/W
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: When in doubt, Rider Kick.

Post by DereklBarona »

Nira immediately jumped in with "I have authority and say you're lying!" and stonewalled their accusations, and then used the fight as grounds to suspend Shinnousuke. While the "I'm the chief and have authority" trick has been something he's pretty well abused up and down since his introduction, they've never really had the sort of proof necessary to discredit him up until now.
barfmaster
Infinity
Favorite series: go-onger/decade
2nd Favorite Series: W/shinkenger
Dreamy: miu/urara
Favorite Band: eyeshine
My boom: 12 piece Gatti

Post by barfmaster »

when medic changed did anyone have a flashback to wakana activating her memory to use it
There are some things arrows can't kill, for everything else there's Master Sword.
Alessar
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryousei
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: K-Dramas
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Alessar »

Nira uses Taunt! It's super-effective.

Geeze I expected Shunnosuke to run into a squad of cops with handcuffs. The public in this show is just way too gullible to fall for this character assassination. The callbacks could just as easily be spun as the roidmude were targeting the special investigation department.

Chase, good to have a car watch over someone you think might still have an injury or something, but better to send her right back into the hospital for monitoring.

Also are there any clips with Chase's actor's normal speaking voice? Because I feel he's deliberately pitching his voice super low and growly in-character.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I found it sort of funny that you still have to take off your shoes before going into a jail cell in Japan.

Return to “Kamen Rider Drive”