Ninninger 32 sanjou!

Nin nin de gozaru!
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Toqger | Ninninger | Jyuohger >

Current Spoiler Policy: Rumors and basic info about upcoming show okay. Further plot development like extra rangers not okay.

Rating

☆☆☆☆☆
20%
☆☆☆☆
67%
☆☆☆
7%
☆☆
No votes
7%

Total votes: 15
eijiman
IXA

Re: Ninninger 32 sanjou!

Post by eijiman »

ViRGE wrote:
Front page: Does anyone else find the "I'd ship it" text a wee bit disturbing? They're blood relatives after all...
Yeah, me too. altough i'd ship Kasumi and Kinji.
Slyder5597
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Gaim/Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: W/Kyoryuger
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Toku
Quote: I'm just a passing through Kamen Rider
-Kamen Rider Decade

Post by Slyder5597 »

Good episode. Although, I'm only giving it 4 stars because Gekiatsu Daioh's screeching sounds are really annoying
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

eijiman wrote:
ViRGE wrote:
Front page: Does anyone else find the "I'd ship it" text a wee bit disturbing? They're blood relatives after all...
Yeah, me too. altough i'd ship Kasumi and Kinji.
Welcome to #TV-Shelbyville

Nagi and Fuuka are also a pretty great couple.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Nice. A cool 6 part combining mech, even if the Phoenix is not really contributing.

Hopefully it can factor into a combination with some of the other mechs. Maybe Lion Ha-Oh and not the others similar to what happened in Go-Busters.
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

Spoiler
i hate having DSL because im late to the comments! and cant make good points!

well looks like ufomaru, panmaru, surfermaru, and
Spoiler
dinomaru
might as well off the face of the earth.
those otominin could have fought with rodeomaru.
ALSO! star just sits on rodeomaru cross legged. and doesnt fall off. the others are at least squatted ....
the trollgrandpa battle was a slice of nice. it really was and even his techniques were awesomesauce. kyuuemon's mallet having a sword mode.... have we seen that? and grandpa used a kunai didnt he? before all that though, i was sort of let down he wasnt standing on the water kakashi style.
i was wondering why star was helping to build the new mech, didnt notice he had one. so. makes sense he was trying to bring them to life. i think him being included is because he is accepted as part of the team as a full member not extra, even though he is.
im a wee bit sad lion ha-oh wont be back until, im assuming, the final battle. im wagering since tetsunosuke said he didnt want to be beaten, some how upgraded or different. in go-lion human bullets were such a bad thing in the final battle, but here in sentai land, its a finishing move!

i was dissatisfied with how the fox funnels were defeated. in gundam x jarrod had to learn how to use his beam saber. here just epic fireball.
first 6 robo gattai ... maybe in sentai but not ever, devastator and raiden would like to have words with them!
lastly, im not sure whats going on with TGpa, but im sure its going to amount to something. ha! watch he doesnt have a finishing shuriken .... he has a starting shuriken!
Spoiler
lol wall of text! likely killed the thread no one will read!
Lunchboxx
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: All Sentai
Dreamy: To many to list!
Favorite Actor?: To many to list
Favorite Band: Van Canto
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: ASIAN GIRLS!
Quote: Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses."

Jake: "Hit it."

Post by Lunchboxx »

Good episode. I rather like how the new mecha isn't something that they're just given, but rather something they actually worked towards making.

Not much else to say that i can think of.

4/5
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: V2 coming

Post by takenoko »

RoxasXIII wrote:
takenoko wrote: >"we're not as good as grandpa. then by using his ways, that's going to defeat izayoi's karakuri who beat grandpa's lion ha-oh?"
I like splitting off the first part. The second part seems a bit clunky though. Maybe "So does it make sense to use his methods considering his Lion Ha-Oh was defeated by Izayoi's karakuri?"
that's what I mean :D

I'm going with that. It's definitely clearer than previous one :D

so v3? ^^;
Nah. While it's always possible to tweak a script (I'm sure I could revisit the script a dozen more times and change something each time) at some point you have to say the product is complete and ready to go out. Since the current version is fine, I think we're good to go with that. I'll make the changes in the script though.

Return to “Shuriken Sentai Ninninger”