Jyuohger 10 released

Furry Force https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Dyqas6Sm8
Forum rules

Doubutsu Sentai Jyuohger Wiki Link

< Ninninger | Jyuohger | KyuuRanger >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

☆☆☆☆☆
42%
☆☆☆☆
37%
☆☆☆
21%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 19
Mxylv
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Favorite Actor?: Daisuke Terai
Favorite Band: GaGaalinG
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all.

Re: Jyuohger 10 released

Post by Mxylv »

Ashki wrote:Why does Takeru need to call upon 3 Eyecons to boost him when he had Houdini (and proved within two eps that he COULD use Houdini)?
Maybe Takeru thought "deru deru deruzo" sounded catchier than Houdini's theme?
Watching:
Kamen Rider Kuuga, Gotchard

Watched:
KR W, Gaim, Ghost - Build, Geats
Ultraman '66, Leo, Great, Nexus - U7X, Ginga - Blazar
Donbrothers
GS Sho, HwTM, Dogengers S1-4
When in doubt,
lostinbrave
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by lostinbrave »

A couple of thoughts:
The dome is kind of reminiscent of gobusters to me.
And gift in German means poison, which is often used to play with the English meaning like it looks like it's happening here. It is definitely higher level but it's cool
ImageImage
Ryouga
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Ryouga »

I noticed Kohei Murakami instantly but I am really good at faces lol.

Interesting to see what sort of role he is playing.

Thats not spoilers because he appeared at the end of the episode not the preview.
Kurow
Mega
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama (Agito)
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by Kurow »

Kusaka is the Eagle!!! DAMN!! XD so this confirm that Yamato is some kind of vessel or megaman. He can hold several jyuman powers at the same time and switch between powers.
Final Vent!
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Oh no, one of those poor Jyuman girls is going to have a violent stalker now :( Better get that samurai Engine to come knock some sense into him.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

/me sends a Kusaka smile @dancercolleen
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

Kurow wrote:Kusaka is the Eagle!!! DAMN!! XD so this confirm that Yamato is some kind of vessel or megaman. He can hold several jyuman powers at the same time and switch between powers.
am i the only 1 who has been looking really hard at the helmets to try and figure out if they will all have visor flips? and the mark of the king seems to be able to transfer a jyuman's powers to another. the real question will be if they can transfer jyuman power to human only OR if jyuman power to any receiptant.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Is Kusaka grey as well because he gave his power away?

Hopefully he's less of a dick in this...
mholden020
Gabu
Favorite series: Garo
Favorite Band: Avenged Sevenfold
Quote: "Never think that success is down to your own performance alone. If you start listening only to yourself you take the first step back towards the bottom. The flowers of victory belong in many vases."
-Michael Schumacher
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by mholden020 »

Ohhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck....

Kohei Murakami was the reason I very nearly quit watching Faiz. Hopefully he's a temporary kind of deal because I'm enjoying this series.
midorininger wrote:am i the only 1 who has been looking really hard at the helmets to try and figure out if they will all have visor flips?
Nope, I noticed that all five helmets have a "faceplate" design when Gorilla showed up. However, the Gorilla helmet is a different helmet than the Eagle helmet, and it's pretty easy to spot the helmet "swap" if they show the flip-up. If the other four have a similar thing in the future, we won't see it now with the helmets they have. Those four helmets are all one piece like the Eagle helmet.
Completed Series:
-Kamen Rider: Agito, Ryuki, 555, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, Fourze, OOO, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
-Sentai: Jetman, Dairanger, Deka --> Zyuohger
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

only with Leo, i think his helmet will be a different "flip" like that mane with sticks outward will flip down over his mouth. the thing is, im not at all sure which animal could do that. perhaps a whale since they have screens in front theirs mouths that filter their intake when they swim?

oh no! i did know the helmets were 1 peice to begin with. with yamato its the eagle beak that goes upward. so ive been trying to guess which parts might flip on the others.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

They're all going to flip upwards, that's pretty clear. They're a unit, they should all have the same gimmick. The sixth guy, whenever he appears, will probably have something weird like swapping faceplates as if he's Castor Troy in Face/Off. I'm sorta hoping that person will be a poacher playing his own blood game, hunting down Jyumen for their power so he can have more modes or something. That would be a fun wrinkle to play out for a few episodes.

The toy version of the clustermecha is ChouChouToQOh levels of hideous, btw, just vertical instead of horizontal. This show is really awesome, but damn are those cube-based toys unappealing.

Return to “Doubutsu Sentai Jyuohger”