Kaigan KR Ghost 49

G-g-ghosts?!
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Ghost Wiki Link

< Drive | Ghost | Ex-Aid >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:35 am

☆☆☆☆☆
39%
☆☆☆☆
32%
☆☆☆
16%
☆☆
3%
10%

Total votes: 31
Eternal_Winterbane
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Go-Busters
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Re: Kaigan KR Ghost 49

Post by Eternal_Winterbane »

Nothing really much to add that hasn't already been said, It was a good ending to a difficult series, My only complaint was the 'Love' thing, I was hoping the villain survived it only so that trope of "Love conquers all" would not happen.

As for Ex-aide, the suit looks decent for that particular Rider so I can handle the designs, now we wait for characters and plot :)
nanamarfo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ex-Aid
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Yuki Jojima
Favorite Band: RIDER CHIPS
Quote: "My life is burning bright!" -Takeru Tenkuji

Post by nanamarfo »

This is also the first series that I have watched to the end while on air.
NOMarfo
eijiman
IXA

Post by eijiman »

I kinda wanted Ghost to stay dead and just dissapear, it would have been something new.
TNT
7X

Post by TNT »

That was a good ending. Ghost still feels to me like a better executed version of Wizard and the ending underscores that.
I didn't even mind Alain and Spectre not helping in the final battle since they were bad enough dudes to try and kick the giant monster that already stomped on Takeru.

The thing that did bug me though was the Exaid rider showing up and taking out the mooks in his baseform like it was nothing. Way to go at making the current riders (Takeru included) seem like weak chumps Toei.

I'm curious about the next episode, I'll probably decide whether or not I'm going to bother with exaid based on that.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

So Takeru makes the noble sacrifice again but gets revived anyway. Kind of a cop out but we get a happy ending that way.

Return to “Kamen Rider Ghost”