☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 25
Gallus Faberge
7X

Re: Zero -Dragon Blood- 12 released

Post by Gallus Faberge »

I loved the episode and Alice's character. While we sorta were being led to suspect Alice was under someone's influence, i was rather surprised when that wasn't the case.

Did they announce how many episodes the series has?

I did lol at the new dress though, i was expecting something cool looking, but with Amemiya there never is "cool" for the ladies, except between their legs. <.<
Greenstalker
Mega

Post by Greenstalker »

I was expecting some twist about Alice ever since I saw the dragon picture she was taking (the one that Rei is being the horns), the 'she is possessed by dragon' was too light for something like that imho but even I didn't see the 'destroy world to get a better one' plot. very well done.
Izanagi_Izanami12345
Gao
Favorite series: Toqger + Shinkenger + Lupat + Gaim + Hibiki 1st Part
2nd Favorite Series: W + Build + Kyoryuger + Gobuster + GARO
Favorite Band: It changes over time, but the longest I like was Paramore
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by Izanagi_Izanami12345 »

Ah, I was fooled, we were fooled :D and that is really a good thing...

The power of good writing and directing, it doesn't feel as subtle as the reveal in Makai Senki,
Spoiler
as Sigma Fudo is Murasaki

There was a time that I feel so suspicious of Alice, like
Spoiler
when she was attacked by Horror in first episode, though she looked surprised and scared, she was also composed and ready, like she knew what she's facing.

And the weird angle and behaviour when she was falling down through the well, Alice definitely checked inside the well, kept the camera inside the bag, and then falling. So basically several scenes they revealed in this episode :lol:
but then scraped that and get captive with Alice's charm in episode 5 to 10.. (especially 5 and 8 )..

Well done! Well done! Loved to be a fool!
Last edited by Izanagi_Izanami12345 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Izanagi_Izanami12345
Gao
Favorite series: Toqger + Shinkenger + Lupat + Gaim + Hibiki 1st Part
2nd Favorite Series: W + Build + Kyoryuger + Gobuster + GARO
Favorite Band: It changes over time, but the longest I like was Paramore
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by Izanagi_Izanami12345 »

Just a side note from me, seeing Alice is obsessed of finding her dream of that one beautiful scenery and ready to sacrifice anything to get it
Spoiler
the similar thing like in episode 5, and this episode basically her letting the world burns for that dream :twisted:

but also genuinely enjoy taking pictures of sceneries, people, and Rei, is very ironic...
Last edited by Izanagi_Izanami12345 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aberration
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Den-O
Dreamy: Naomi
Favorite Band: Crowded House

Post by Aberration »

I didn't see a single moment of that episode coming, I'm thoroughly impressed at how they pulled off the reveal. Alice seemed like such a basic damsel in distress (with a little bit of Kaoru's characterization) that I didn't see any of this coming. Also nice that the ending song explained Alice's motivations this whole time. (I just assumed the song had nothing to do with the show, and was just a matter of, "Sure, Ray, your band can be on the soundtrack, whatever...")

Really hope Rekka doesn't die :( I've always liked her, and even think she could take the lead in another miniseries.
Katiana
Adventure
Favorite series: too many to list
Favorite Band: Eyeshine
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Toku

Post by Katiana »

Gallus Faberge wrote:Did they announce how many episodes the series has?
I believe that next episode is the last episode for Dragon Blood.

Now I'm wondering if there's been any new announcements for a new series. I know there's a couple of movies coming out soon and season two for the first anime series but is there any news on another live action series?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

They usually do those kind of announcements during Garo fest, and then upload the trailers to their youtube channel. I think the movies they announced last time are the only known series currently.
joan_kurisu
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: KR Decade & Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Garo
Dreamy: Kurenai Wataru
Favorite Actor?: Masayuki Izumi
Favorite Band: Flow
Quote: Torisugari no Kamen Raida da. Oboeteoke.

Post by joan_kurisu »

I knew Alice can't be trusted from the moment she stole the egg and in the lake where she stopped Rekka from destroying it...I was like "Ugh! Rei should've let you die when you jumped from the building!" and Rekka should've punched her instead of a slap...
Alessar
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryousei
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: K-Dramas
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Alessar »

This has been so great. The hints were always there. I have been suspicious since the first episode that she was carrying a page out of a makai book. It wasn't a sketch it was a full on inked with magical script page. It makes sense she knew a LOT more than just about dragons.

What I didn't suspect was that her childhood trauma had pushed her into a nihilistic viewpoint (burn the world, let a clean fresh one regrow in its wake). I just thought she wanted a dragon companion and was going to become a dragon knight FOR GOOD not for evil.

Mad props. I'd rate this one a 6 if I could apply a bonus point.
JustiFanV2
7X

Post by JustiFanV2 »

When Alice first fell down that well in whichever episode it was, I thought to myself "That didn't look accidental at all - the woman clearly threw herself backwards!"

I'll admit, at the time I put it down to a moment of poor physical acting. Turns out though that it was intentional all along... Oh Alice, you twisted little thing, you!
iori93
Favorite series: Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger
Dreamy: Luka Millfy
Quote: saa omae tsumi wo kazoero!

Post by iori93 »

The best plot twist ever! I never expected this. This episode gave me a lesson that we shouldn't trust pretty innocent girl
Alessar
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryousei
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: K-Dramas
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Alessar »

Oh and can we take a moment to talk about Rekka? Girl leveled up a bit since we saw her last. She was casting some seriously powerful spells here, we're talking on at least a par or surpassing that time Jabi and Sigma threw down.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

takenoko wrote:They usually do those kind of announcements during Garo fest, and then upload the trailers to their youtube channel. I think the movies they announced last time are the only known series currently.
if that's true then we'll probably be waiting for a long time for the movies to come out. Dang, this particular show is making me crave more for new Garo content. I would probably put this above the first show for being so well written. Garo's first season was great, but this show really tops that.
ChanChan
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by ChanChan »

Edel summoned a ride that resembles a Dragon-like guardian lion as a "madou-ba", was there any explanation or literature about that creature? I don't even know its name and how it works, it vexes me.
Masked Rider
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Dreamy: Shinkenyellow
Favorite Actor?: Ayumi Kinoshita
Favorite Band: Ayumi Hamasaki
Quote: Shadow Kick!!!

Post by Masked Rider »

I totally did not see Alice's true nature coming. And the way she stabbed Rekka through her torso, and then follow it up with another stab to her thigh and field goal punting her..... Man, she is brutal.

Return to “Zero -Dragon Blood-”