KyuuRanger Space.11 released

SPACE SQUADRON KITAAA!!!
Forum rules

Uchuu Sentai KyuuRanger Wiki Link

< Jyuohger | KyuuRanger | Lupin VS Pat

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sat May 06, 2017 11:57 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
14%
☆☆☆☆
32%
☆☆☆
36%
☆☆
4%
14%

Total votes: 28
Atragon
Favorite series: Blade/Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Magiranger

Re: KyuuRanger Space.11 released

Post by Atragon »

Ryuu mecha and kid ranger. It's like Dairanger ver. 2
Finished series:

KR: V3, Amazon, Black - Zero-One (25 of 30)
Sentai: Sunvulcan, Maskman-Liveman, Jetman-Dairanger, Carranger, Gingaman, Gaoranger to Kiramager. (28 of 44)

Currently watching: Saber, Zenkaiger
Cyborg-Lucario
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Black/Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze/Gokaiger
Dreamy: Garou (Ookami Blue)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by Cyborg-Lucario »

I think it was a pretty solid episode. While Ryuu Voyager's humanoid robot mode doesn't look as sleek, so does it name closely resemble Ryuusei-oh. But it's still a cool mech design.
The moment we got between Stinger and Kotarou was sweet, even if I can agree that it could have been longer.
Strangely so did I never think about it while watching, but after reading this thread so do I realize how weird it is that Champ didn't show any contempt for Stinger in this episode while he has been openly against working with Stinger in episodes before that.

Hmm, Ikageen's crystal skull may be a kyuutama, but it may be too early to tell.
A cyborg pokémon who may or may not be a Kamen Rider.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I mean, the Champ Stinger thing is weird because it's in this weird half state. They'll occasionally have Champ throw shade at Stinger, almost as if the writer woke up in the middle of the night and went "Oh right, I forgot about that", so he goes back to the script and adds like a line in about that. It's characters-fighting-because-they-can't-sit-down-and-talk to the worst extreme.
eijiman
IXA

Post by eijiman »

I'm getting tired of this series, I might leave it.

I wish they went back to serious sentai, but apparently the kids preffer a bunch of idiots screaming boring cath phrases, and i know that they get the last word since it's a show for kids.
TBustah!
Mega
Favorite series: Zyu to Kaku
2nd Favorite Series: Bouken to Kaizoku
Favorite Actor?: Toku? Hiroki Suzuki
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Slot cars
Quote: "The future.... is in the past! Onwards, Aoshima!"
Type: ISFP Composer

Post by TBustah! »

As a whole this one was mediocre, but darn it if it didn't have some sweet, sweet schadenfreude! :twisted: Not only did we get to see Shithead have a taste of the real world, he stubbornly stuck to his guns and made it worse for himself, almost getting killed. Of course I knew that someone was going to come in and save his stupid ass at the last minute, but I enjoyed every second of his peril.

I fully expected this conflict to be resolved and everything returned to the status quo by the end, but it looks like he might actually learn something. If he finally picks up a little work ethic and/or personal responsibility, then I'll take it all back. I don't WANT to hate a character, especially not a central character, but he makes it so easy.

Zerato wrote:I felt the Stinger/Kotarou scene was a bit rushed. It should've gotten its own episode to focus on rather than being the c-plot of this episode.
I agree... I was glad to see that somebody hadn't fully accepted the kid. Everyone has been caving to him for too long, I thought maybe Stinger was going to call him on it. Nope... he just didn't think the kid was taking the job seriously, and even that resolution came too quickly (if it did at all).

Also, takenoko, I'm stealing "Little Boy Blue", except I'm calling him "Little Boy Blow". Because he blows.

Coming up with nicknames for these characters has been more fun than the show itself... General Spyro, Shithead, Kajisus, Luka Mil-three (nothing against Hame in and of herself, but come on... haven't we seen this character before?), Deviantart, Pinkling, and now Little Boy Blow.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I don't think I called him little boy blue, but you're welcome to it
Cyborg-Lucario
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Black/Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze/Gokaiger
Dreamy: Garou (Ookami Blue)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by Cyborg-Lucario »

Makes one wonder how long it will take until Lucky's back to his usual self, or if he's turning into a less of an idiot hero like in the case with Juspion (though in that show it was because the actor playing Juspion threatened to near the middle of the show to look for a more serious role).
A cyborg pokémon who may or may not be a Kamen Rider.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

takenoko wrote:I don't think I called him little boy blue, but you're welcome to it
That one was mine. But yes, TBustah! is more than welcome to use it. :P
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

is KOtaru the same actor who was tenkai in the hurricanger 10 years after movie? i was watching it [lies i only watched the role call and fight lol] and thought the 2 looked similar.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Nah, that was Hashimoto Takashimi
http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Hashimoto_Takashimi#Work

Kotarou is played by Taguchi Shota
http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Taguchi_Shota
Eternal_Winterbane
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Go-Busters
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Eternal_Winterbane »

I have to admit I'm impressed that two weeks in a row i've enjoyed this series, I liked how Lucky's character showed how much he relies on luck that without it he's almost naked hence his ignorance towards people's comments on how it's just a bad day. Octo-girl reminds me a little of Escape with her personality changes upon regeneration and Ikaagan is growing on me as a villain. Let's just hope he doesn't get cut out next episode
Greenstalker
Mega

Post by Greenstalker »

Lets see I think worst season I watch so far was ninninger other than that although quality dropped since Go busters it is not that bad and I like kyoryugers but since Daigo i didn't see a good red that is passable. Jyuogers barely pass the bill while ninninger failed miserably. As for Lucky I see Daigo's potential but Takaharu's annoyance in him so it is still on the fly where he will fell but I have a feeling he won't be stay on that balance for me too long. This episode where he realized he has a weakness is pretty much like the gray kyoryuugers test episode for daigo.
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

takenoko wrote:Nah, that was Hashimoto Takashimi
http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Hashimoto_Takashimi#Work

Kotarou is played by Taguchi Shota
http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Taguchi_Shota
hes kinda tall for a 12 year old. unless the adults are really short.....

i thought of enter and escape too. escept int this case madaako has a different personality each time she revives and its random i guess. where as with escape, enter completely rewrote her to his liking .... which ultimately was his disliking.
Hoshinger
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Maskman
Dreamy: Luka Milfy

Post by Hoshinger »

Finally, Lucky is unlucky. I wished there had been more jokes, but someone thought it was a good idea to have the Kotaro and Stinger crap. Pick a plot already.

I'm tired of the globes having lame abilities that aren't really attacks. What can you do with a cup or that is useful in a fight. Call those things something else and save the attack label for something serious.

As for the annoying dance, I've noticed it someplace else. If anyone has watched Peewee's Big Adventure, the Tequila dance looks oddly similar doesn't it?
Rifaz
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Rifaz »

I feel this series is getting worse each episode for me.
"There was a ticking time bomb strapped to her chest... That's why she has a dynamite body!!" - Amakusa Shino

Return to “Uchuu Sentai KyuuRanger”