KR Ex-Aid 41 released

Aids forever!
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Wiki Link

< Ghost | Ex-Aid | Build >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:37 am

☆☆☆☆☆
50%
☆☆☆☆
29%
☆☆☆
11%
☆☆
7%
4%

Total votes: 28
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Ex-Aid 41 released

Post by takenoko »

<Previous Ep
Wiki Article
Next Ep>

Alt title - Reset that reset

Last week's poll rating: 3.89 / 5 (27 votes)

So... if Dan's lives were reset, does that mean Brave's girl is alive again? I guess I don't understand what the difference is between game time and real time. Like how many actions got reversed, considering people are still aware of the dead timeline despite the reset?

Man, what a poor way to lampshade the fact that Graphite has no story motivation at all. His only purpose in life is to be an enemy for the good guys. I just hate how the story has taken a paint by numbers approach. You need to remove Graphite to make way for Gamedeus. But the actual implementation isn't fun. There's no sense of redemption for Snipe or revenge for Brave when they kill Graphite. Frankly, this entire story arc probably would have been over 10 episodes ago if the protagonists would just work together.

I'm also super sad that Nico's only participation in these things is to stand by while Taiga does the work, rushing in only to do the finisher. That's so terrible, what's the point? Either don't participate at all or be there the whole time.

At least we get some choice scenes of Dan freaking out.
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Re: KR Ex-Aid 41 released

Post by TypicalStandUser »

Nice comedy between Emu, Kiriya and Kuroto while a lovely battle between Brave, Snipe VS Graphite.

Make sure to back up all the schematics for the 2nd Hyper Muteki Gashat, Kuroto-san. Even the best game designers back their stuff up on cloud or NAS storages.

Maxima, VR's over. AR is better.

4 for now.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

So if everything was reset, doesn't this mean Lovelica is alive?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I think it was only reset back to when Hyper Muteki was invented
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

So that would mean that Cronut hadn't deleted Braves girlfriend yet, yes? But shouldn't that also mean that he wouldn't have given the heroes Lovelicas trophy because he didn't need to destroy Parado? I know, childrens show. But it's lazy as fuck. It's such a contrived reason to remove Muteki for a single episode (and Dan must be a shit programmer if it takes him that long to hack Muteki to make save states).

Honestly, the best part of the episode is just Dan, Emu and Kirya being being dumb. The Brave/Snipe vs Graphite thing didn't really do achieve anything. And he wasn't destroyed in stopped time, so he could just be revived, correct? Other Bugsters have been revived after their trophies were obtained.

I wonder if this true ending bullshit they are pushing with the movie is supposed to be some alternate timeline where Cronut doesn't rewind time. I don't know. It doesn't really make much sense any more.
Kurokage X
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Garo Makai Senki
Dreamy: Kiriko
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Yakuza Video Games
Quote: "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why its called the present." Unknown
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Kurokage X »

First off loving Eu, Kuroto, & Kiriya's scenes together working on recreating Hyper Muteki while including a way to counter reset which reminds me of three college students trying to do their work at the last minute with Kuroto doing the work, Emu "sleeping" & Kiriya being the time guy

Second I like the Graphite vs Snipe & Brave fight except for the Nico bring in for a finisher which I think they don't have to use her considering that they were able to get Parad's two gashatrophies without her being around, including Bakusou Bike's gashatrophy with Hiro offscreen

with Cronus resetting everything, is Saki's backup there again stuck saying for Hiro to be the best doctor in the world on loop again?
Last edited by Kurokage X on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Currently Watching
Super Sentai: Kiramager
Kamen Rider: Saber
Ultraman: Z

Finished Watching
Super Sentai: Go Onger-Gokaiger, Kyoryuger Onward
Kamen Rider: Kuuga, Kabuto, Kiva, Fourze Onward
Ultraman: Gaia, Nexus, X, Orb-R/B
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Catastrophe wrote:I wonder if this true ending bullshit they are pushing with the movie is supposed to be some alternate timeline where Cronut doesn't rewind time. I don't know. It doesn't really make much sense any more.
Kamen Rider movies aren't usually canon to the story unless the writers do some kind of shitty writing to make the show connect to the movie.
Uzur9
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaimu
2nd Favorite Series: Kaizoku Sentai Gokai
Favorite Band: J-rock/pop + Dubstep
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by Uzur9 »

OOOKaiser wrote:
Catastrophe wrote:I wonder if this true ending bullshit they are pushing with the movie is supposed to be some alternate timeline where Cronut doesn't rewind time. I don't know. It doesn't really make much sense any more.
Kamen Rider movies aren't usually canon to the story unless the writers do some kind of shitty writing to make the show connect to the movie.

True Ending is just an Alt. Ending (ala. Ryuki EPISODE FINAL) -
Spoiler
You can either watch Ex-Aid up to 41 then True Ending or skip it and watch to the end (Ep. 45)
Kamen Rider left to finish:
Reiwa: Geats, Gotchard

Super Sentai left to finish:
Shōwa: Denjiman, Goggle V, Dynaman, Changeman

Heisei: Complete.

Reiwa: Zenkaiger, High School Heroes, Donbrothers & King-Ohger
CaptainTalon449
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider OOO
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "This is our stage" -Kazuraba Kouta
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by CaptainTalon449 »

Can we just take a moment to appreciate that it 17 lives just for Kuroto to finish Hyper Muteki? He didn't even die in like a cool way either it was all just because of heart attacks from working too hard
Ashki
Mega
Favorite series: no such thing
Dreamy: Mele
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Ashki »

Saki is dead. She died before Chronicle and Graphite became whole as a result. The Saki that Masamune was tormenting Hiiro with was only a facsimile made from her last words. Thus, she could never come back no matter how things pan out.

I love the fact that the three stooges spent so much time trying to come up with such a simple solution. Classic overthinking at its best! And I also like how there really was a sense of closure to the events of 5 years ago. Graphite embraced who he was as a villain character and finally got his wish. Parado has embraced his protagonist role and Poppy has always held her player-support role. Their programming has influenced their personalities but not ruled them. So I feel this was well-played, with the chance of redemption and a willful death. I see a lot of similarity between the endings for Graphite and Heart, who was one of the few decent characters in Drive.

I'm rather surprised nobody's commented on the fate of Graphite's Bugvisor. There are interesting implications there...

And yeah, I love Nico, so this whole "you get to finish because he's too poweful for you/we got our revenge, you can get the trophy" crap was rather insulting. Let the poor girl do her own thing, already! Watching that recoil was rather funny, though...
Fave | Least Fave Series so far
KR: AgitΩ or Zero-One | Drive
SS: unsure | Maskman
UM: Nexus | Ultra Q
Sentai: Akiballion: Battlemaids of Akihabara | Buddha Man
Other Toku: possibly Shinigami no Ballad | probably Sci-Rop
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I meant the Saki that's in the back up.
CaptainTalon449 wrote:Can we just take a moment to appreciate that it 17 lives just for Kuroto to finish Hyper Muteki? He didn't even die in like a cool way either it was all just because of heart attacks from working too hard
New Dan sure is frail! Who dies 17 times pulling an all nighter?
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

takenoko wrote:New Dan sure is frail! Who dies 17 times pulling an all nighter?
Well seeing as how dying tends to stop normal people after the first time... :lol:
njb
Strongest Brave
Strongest Brave
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze

Post by njb »

Graphite didn't die in paused time. Can he still revive? Me is confused
Watching:
- SS Kiramei, Deka, Ninnin
- KR Saber
Finished:
- SS Time, Shinken to Toq, Jyuoh to Ryusoul
- KR Decade to Zero-One
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Presumably. But Johnny has the last original Bugvisor so they'd have to get it back from him.
Millsy
Favorite series: Zero-One | Donbrothers | Dyna | Makai Senki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O | Lupinranger VS Patranger | Decker | Gold Storm
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by Millsy »

It definitely feels like they're rushing the endgame, but I can't help but absolutely love this show. Kuroto the memelord really stole this ep.

The finale they gave Graphite wasn't totally the best thing ever, but I enjoyed the bit of character they gave him, and his final words to both the Riders and Bugsters. It was nice. Sucks it had to be Nico to deliver the final blow, I feel the rivalry between Graphite and Hiiro/Taiga had less of a closure because of it.

Really excited to see what's happening next week. Lazer (despite still being my favourite character) was very much brought back to life without reason and only to please the fans, so I'm looking forward to this final plot which seems to actually be relevant and can not simply be done with any other character, as most Bugster-Kiriya moments have been.

honestly 5 stars primarily because of Kuroto
watch ultraman ginga it's actually a really fantastic show

Return to “Kamen Rider Ex-Aid”