Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Shinkenger | Goseiger | Gokaiger >
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Goseiger Returns released

Post by Catastrophe »

I think the issue is that it followed Shinkenger and is followed by Gokaiger, which are two great series. Most people that watched it while it aired probably weren't that hot on it and then don't recommend it to people who are asking for series suggestions.

Great suit designs, great mecha, pretty cool team and rotating villains was a nice idea.

Music is pretty good for the most part as well. Gosei Great Advent is a top tier theme.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Goseiger Returns released

Post by takenoko »

Could be. I was rereading my post for the thread and going "Man, I sure don't sound angry the way I sometimes am lately". At the time, I'm sure I would have said Goseiger was the worst Sentai I had seen, but it didn't go out of the way to make me mad.

I dunno, three years of bad to mediocre Sentai in a row, just makes me feel worn down and like Toei doesn't care about the quality of their shows anymore.

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”