KR Zi-O 07 released

It's pronounced Ji Oh. AKA Kamen Rider Double Decade
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zi-O Wiki Link

< Build | Zi-O | Zero-One >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:33 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
16%
☆☆☆☆
16%
☆☆☆
53%
☆☆
5%
11%

Total votes: 19
Renigami
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Re: KR Zi-O 07 released

Post by Renigami »

takenoko wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:53 pm Stop adding the space in Timejacker, it's based on Hijacker which is one word. :P Stop jacking the time, y'all.
Contractor jackers!

Yeah, after this many episodes in, I already see Sougo as... a blank piece of paper. His supposed history is that he is very good at history. But how in the original timeline that born Oma Zi-O that he came upon those powers? I think this is a part of a lesson Sougo needs to be brought in to reflection and he can determine himself what unwanted destruction he caused from a neutral perspective (Tsukuyomi). Geiz is that guy that thinks outright destruction onto destruction is the best negating solution.

Woz... well that is the most (should be) intriguing part of it all. If Sougo is supposedly a good fountain of history learned thus far in his classes, then he would know that the foundations of organization has "those guys". Why did it not stick out for him to show some remark to Woz in some subtle manner other than naivety? That is the biggest problem and that contributes to the reinforcement of the episodic writing that Kamen Rider (not just this series alone) seems to be stuck doing motorcycle wheelie dirt donuts in a field.

I think your inclusion of the Faiz and Kaixa duet is a more fitting summary of what Zi-O is...
Renigami
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Renigami »

Wizard, does look SiC though. Maybe the Timejackers literally take him for that one ring to rule them all. After all, if Toei deals with things in time (and no doubt Lord of the Rings has been introduced in Japan) this would be a quip-able opportunity to sneak in a subtle change from the Harry Potter painted Kamen Rider Wizard aspect to what is portrayed in what Sauron magic is in Another Rider Wizard!
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

I love how we finally have villains who actually take the time to attempt murder on the riders without giving them a chance to fight back. It might lead to some more interesting moments later on, or this might be the only attempt. I will say Woz now have a bargaining chip over Geiz. If Woz is in danger 'Geiz, remember when I saved your stupid black vest wearing ass from Schwartz?'

I am getting to the point where I'm thinking Geiz is actually Oma Zi-O. It's probably just his overall attitude, but it would make a ironic twist I guess.

I also love 7.5, I missed the in humor they had with production back with the web videos from years ago. I'm glad they are sort of bringing it back and giving some behinds the scenes stuff. I also love they originally was going to have Woz start the episode with 'Woz has concerns' before changing to the joke they decided to do, just to make the original opening a joke.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Kuchiri wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:33 pm If Woz is in danger 'Geiz, remember when I saved your stupid black vest wearing ass from Schwartz?'
Given how bad the writing is, it seems like he forgot the moment he tried to beat Woz up.

Return to “Kamen Rider Zi-O”