My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Kami no Kiba Jinga 11 released

Post by takenoko »

< Prev Episode
Wiki Episode Page
Next Episode >

Alt title: Wait, that was the "good" Jinga?

Last episode rating: 4.25 out of 5 stars (4 votes)

So if evil/Horror Jinga isn't in control, what's going on here with Mikage Jinga? Is he just fucking nuts?

Fuusa, you should have seen that coming.

Was talking this over with the timer for the series, and I told him that I'm worried they'll leave the series open-ended to set up for a sequel. I'm sorry, but I just don't have faith that they'll wrap everything up and answer all the questions next time. I hope they do, but still...
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: Kami no Kiba Jinga 11 released

Post by Lunagel »

You know, I'd be more afraid that the stage play is a sequel to this and that it won't get put on DVD so we'll never know what happened.

I feel like it would be more of a shock with what happened to Fuusa if they hadn't used almost the exact same beats with the priest whassisface in early episodes.
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Post by TypicalStandUser »

It has hit the fan. Mikage has lost his mind and the Enemy Within is winning.

A good episode with a big wham.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
Xirix
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Goseiger

Post by Xirix »

I really hope Rozan has a transformation, cause the dude is scary strong just as he is, kinda curious what he could do when powered up. Also is that another reused set, when Jinga is hit by Rozan down into that cave place?

I feel like they used that in Yami wo Terasu Mono maybe?
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

At this point, I'm just sticking around hoping that Rozan transforms next episode.

He's the only competent character in this series.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral

Post by takenoko »

Catastrophe wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:28 amHe's the only competent character in this series.
*Coughs*

Anyway, do you think they've been saving all their budget for a big last episode shebang?
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Post by TypicalStandUser »

takenoko wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:24 pmAnyway, do you think they've been saving all their budget for a big last episode shebang?
Or that budget could be transferred to the Raiga movie.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I honestly don't think this series had any budget. Did Amemiya even lay one finger on this show? Even if it's low budget, you'd think he'd have designed a knight form or a Horror design or something. This is honestly one of the cheapest Garo series I've seen, and I'd hate to say money matters, but it really shows when a 13 episode series has a clip show with no writer.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

When your Horror budget extends to cheap plastic fangs from the dollar store you may want to reconsider making your show.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

I think that there was a lack of budget problem on this show, either that or the writers are baka and should be shot with Chekov's Gun. How can you give Fuusa a way cool far out spell and then kill her before she can use it? Is Rozan going to use it? Will it be shown in a flashback?

Also, what's up with the Jinga? His "good" side is amassing as large of a body count as his "bad" side. This is going to make me root for "bad" Jinga since a bad character who knows that he is bad is preferable to a "good" character who doesn't realize that he is bad.

And, what up with Alva? Hasn't he seen both Jinga's and witnessed tons of murders and yet he never warns anyone that Jinga is a ticking time bomb?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

resop2 wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:52 pm I think that there was a lack of budget problem on this show, either that or the writers are baka and should be shot with Chekov's Gun. How can you give Fuusa a way cool far out spell and then kill her before she can use it? Is Rozan going to use it? Will it be shown in a flashback?
Exactly
ShepardRahl
Infinity
Favorite series: Kamen rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Dreamy: Yoshizawa Hitomi
Favorite Actor?: Dwayne Johnson
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Rider Belts
Quote: I will tell you something about anything...if not everything.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by ShepardRahl »

I knew the second Jinga killed those two with Rozan in front of Yuusa he was going to kill her. I was a little irritated. I agree Yuusa really should have seen that coming. The second she started to have doubts she should have put some protective spells on herself. It makes her look a bit incompetent and really could have been avoided on her part if it wasn't just for the shock value of him killing her.

I was confused at first. I thought it was evil Jinga that killed her, but then good Jinga says she understood sacrifice and I was like...that was good Jinga that killed her?! Fuck that. I think good and evil Jinga are starting to meld. I think evil Jinga's god complex is seeping into good Jinga affecting his mentality concerning his ability to turn horrors back to humans.

We still don't have an explanation as to when this series takes place. He was a knight before he became a horror, but this series is after Ryuga defeats him and now he's a knight again. I don't get it.

It does seem as if it's going to be left open for a sequel. I really wish they would have done it all without killing Yuusa though.

Also I'd like to point out how stupid it is to have a clip show in the middle of a 13 episode series.
I will tell you something about anything...if not everything!
Kurow
Mega
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama (Agito)
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by Kurow »

3/5 Nearly a "Meh!" episode.

I'm super late for this episode due the holidays. Well as everyone knew by this point Fuusa got friendzoned and killed as predicted.

Its so sad but it was so obvious that they were building this beautiful character just to kill her. I was predictable and we knew that Jinga only have love for Amily.

The saddest part is that he got killed by the "good" Jinga the one that knew her that for no reason turned into some kind of crazy emo kid in less than 24 hours.

Apparently this knew Jinga is the result of Jinga battle with Messiah? and the bad Jinga is the real Jinga? well that is my theory for now.

If Touma get out alive from this mess he is going to be mentally fucked and end up a villain or super emo.

They saved Rozan Makai Armor for the very final episode. The budget for this show should be really low.
Final Vent!
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

I wonder if in the final episode of the show we see that Fuusa did execute the way cool spell so the clips episode and the last other couple of episodes were all in Jinga's mind? The narrative could disintegrate like in Neon Genesis Evangelion and he could have a disconnected scene of Fuusa, Jinga, and Touma all going to junior high school together and the classmates are all the people that Jinga has murdered.
edumiyagi
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Nexus
Favorite Band: Superfly

Post by edumiyagi »

I have a doubt... How many Watchdogs are there in this series? I only see one, Kells-sama.
Kells'men, for me, are only her assistants, not Watchdogs.
But alongside this series always were mentioned as "Watchdogs", not "Watchdog".

Return to “Kami no Kiba -JINGA-”