Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Kami no Kiba Jinga 12 released

Post by takenoko »

< Prev Episode
Wiki Episode Page

Alt title: So many questions, so satisfied with not really answering any of them

Last episode rating: 4.2 out of 5 stars (5 votes)

Everyone dies, the end. For a series that sets up such low expectations, it still feels like a letdown to not even attempt to answer any of the questions or wrap anything up.

The bad guy wins. Everyone dies.

There's some mysterious gold glitter thing, but what does it mean? Fuck me, the series doesn't bother to explain why it's significant or why anyone should care.

This series probably should have been a two part special, not 13 episodes. For a series with two writers, the story fails to tell anything meaningful about anyone and tantalizes the viewer with potentialities that turn out to be just an illusion in the end. Wet fart sound. Closes the door.
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Re: Kami no Kiba Jinga 12 released

Post by TypicalStandUser »

Well fuck. The Enemy Within has pulled a very despicable gambit and wins.

Youyuu-san, you should've been more active in solving this problem before all this happened.

Alright episode, though as an entire series, it's weak. The writers should've planned everything out more and at least, add some budget.

I'm glad that Masahiro Inoue's back doing Toku but this show is not a success.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them

Post by takenoko »

Indeed. I think the acting was the highlight of the show. Fuusa and Touma had some tough scenes. And I think it's fair to say we're all here still only because of Inoue.

But the writing and directing and even the action was kind of a stinker. Jinga used his knight form like, 3 times?
Xirix
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Goseiger

Post by Xirix »

Wow okay so that's the finale, hmm. I'm usually a fan of downer endings but yeah, kinda sad that Rozan just got instakilled and we never got to see if he had a transformation, not sure what to make of the cliffhangar gold sparkly thing either.

If they make a second series or a movie or whatever as a sequel... with a budget, and some actual plot answers, I'd be curious to see what they do.
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Post by TypicalStandUser »

Maybe one of the Golden Knights who intercepted Eiris in Makai no Hana might be in this timeline.

Oh yeah. The sequence of Jinga's right hand before stabbing Mikage with it reminded me of Gackt!Riderman showed off said hand movement before trying to kill Tsukasa in All Rider VS Daishocker.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Jinga Bonuses

Post by takenoko »

I really liked the stuff with the Fuusa dubbing, since I don't think I've ever watched a behind the scenes of that specific aspect of toku before now. Also Fuusa's actress is hilarious.
Xirix
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Xirix »

The Fuusa dubbing scene isn't in the HD batch?
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

Maybe they intend for that stage show to be the actual final?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Xirix wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:05 am The Fuusa dubbing scene isn't in the HD batch?
Damn, I didn't notice there was an encoding error. Prepare for a v2 for the torrents
Xirix
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Xirix »

takenoko wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:25 am
Xirix wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:05 am The Fuusa dubbing scene isn't in the HD batch?
Damn, I didn't notice there was an encoding error. Prepare for a v2 for the torrents
Cool cool, be sure to check the 'Stuff to fix after the fact' thread though, there's some small mistakes in the extras. The episode is fine, just need to check the dubbing thing now. (which was great btw)
Fat D
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Type: INTP Architect

Post by Fat D »

So, the protagonist just stays around getting his hopes crushed before being unceremoniously killed at the half-way point. Then Rozan gets pretty much one-shotted and the rest of the episode is just Horrors eating each other? Nobody there to deal with a rampant Jinga/Amily duo roaming the world now? What about the Meshia plan?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Fat D wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:56 am So, the protagonist just stays around getting his hopes crushed before being unceremoniously killed at the half-way point. Then Rozan gets pretty much one-shotted and the rest of the episode is just Horrors eating each other? Nobody there to deal with a rampant Jinga/Amily duo roaming the world now? What about the Meshia plan?
Are you saying that Jinga as a stand alone story is lacking in some way???
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

Next: We have a Super Sentai series where in the last episode the big evil (who has been sitting on his butt for 47 episodes letting his minions and Generals do all the work) humiliates and defeats the Super Sentai (robbing them of their power) and takes over the world.

Then the season after that, the Big Evil turns baby face when another invading army attacks the earth and he decides that now that he owns the earth he should prevent others from taking it away from him. He creates his own Super Sentai team: Evil Sentai Demongers (the previous Super Sentai team who turn heel after having the people of earth consider them losers) to do all the work. The Demongers learn from their previous mistakes and blow away the new monster grower before she can do her stuff.
Fat D
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Type: INTP Architect

Post by Fat D »

takenoko wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:49 pm
Fat D wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:56 am So, the protagonist just stays around getting his hopes crushed before being unceremoniously killed at the half-way point. Then Rozan gets pretty much one-shotted and the rest of the episode is just Horrors eating each other? Nobody there to deal with a rampant Jinga/Amily duo roaming the world now? What about the Meshia plan?
Are you saying that Jinga as a stand alone story is lacking in some way???
It has not been the greatest show, but it has been watchable so far, but this non-ending is unsatisfying even for a show that falls short of Garo's average.
Kurow
Mega
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama (Agito)
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by Kurow »

resop2 wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:59 pm Next: We have a Super Sentai series where in the last episode the big evil (who has been sitting on his butt for 47 episodes letting his minions and Generals do all the work) humiliates and defeats the Super Sentai (robbing them of their power) and takes over the world.

Then the season after that, the Big Evil turns baby face when another invading army attacks the earth and he decides that now that he owns the earth he should prevent others from taking it away from him. He creates his own Super Sentai team: Evil Sentai Demongers (the previous Super Sentai team who turn heel after having the people of earth consider them losers) to do all the work. The Demongers learn from their previous mistakes and blow away the new monster grower before she can do her stuff.
This sounds awesome and we already have 4 dinosaurs so hell get this man as a writer now! :lol:

This episode gets a 3/5 from me just for the special effects but it was really bad. The most disappointing this was that Rozan got 1 hit killed and didn't even had a Makai armor form due budget. Fuusa was the best of the show and it was really sad but predictable see her fall in love and get killed by the "good" Jinga.

At the end of the day the entire show purpose was to resurrect Jinga after his battle with Messiah who probably killed him or not. I never understood if this characters were they real family or his family from his new resurrected life.

I really doubt they can add more to the history or "fix" anything with the stage act that we are never being able to see.

Overall I give this series a 2/5 being the worst Garo series even worst than the anime series.
Final Vent!

Return to “Kami no Kiba -JINGA-”