You'll notice that I used "he" to refer to Pricious in this episode and "she" in the previous one. The truth is there's no hard evidence for either so I'll lay out the facts:
- Heart/Pink - Pricious has a heart design on the face and uses pink liberally on the suit.
- Body shape - Is fairly slim and moves effeminately
- Boku - Generally a male pronoun to refer to self, but there are the occasional girl characters that use it
- Voice actor - Female seiyuu but voice is quite low so could go either way
- Name - Precious (pixiv says maybe Principal like the ballet term?) + Prince/Princess? / Name could be a reference to 2017 anime Princess Principal?
- Tits - none
I'm not going to use intersex/gender neutral pronouns because I think that's crediting Toei with too much imagination.
Don't tell me that RangerWiki uses "she" cause a) anyone can edit that shit and b) they're going off the same information I have so it's just opinion