KR Zero-One 23 released

Everything starts at 0. I mean 1.
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zero-One Wiki Link

< Zi-O | Zero-One |

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:51 am

☆☆☆☆☆
67%
☆☆☆☆
27%
☆☆☆
7%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 15
Kurokage X
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Garo Makai Senki
Dreamy: Kiriko
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Yakuza Video Games
Quote: "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why its called the present." Unknown
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Re: KR Zero-One 23 released

Post by Kurokage X »

I thought of it as There making a software patch for the button, somehow, when it connected to shining hopper back in shining assault hopper's debut
Currently Watching
Super Sentai: Kiramager
Kamen Rider: Saber
Ultraman: Z

Finished Watching
Super Sentai: Go Onger-Gokaiger, Kyoryuger Onward
Kamen Rider: Kuuga, Kabuto, Kiva, Fourze Onward
Ultraman: Gaia, Nexus, X, Orb-R/B
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

I wonder if we are going to find out next week that Match-san deliberately connected to Ark without being mad because he was trying to escalate the fight with the driver so that the girl would fall for the driver? Then if Aruto scolds him for doing a reckless thing then Izu can scold Aruto for being reckless in a similar way.
WannaFantaMan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Legends of Tomorrow
2nd Favorite Series: Boku no Hero Academia
Dreamy: I have too many to list xD
Favorite Actor?: Kevin Conroy
Favorite Band: Hanson
My boom: Fallout 4 and Elden Ring
Quote: AH, BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!!! My mortal enemy!
Type: ESFJ Provider

Post by WannaFantaMan »

Kurokage X wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:30 am I thought of it as There making a software patch for the button, somehow, when it connected to shining hopper back in shining assault hopper's debut
This is exactly what happened, so anyone wondering why Assault Wolf isn't killing him anymore, this is way :D
DeMatgic
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Quote: Busters, ready... GO!
Type: INFP Healer

Post by DeMatgic »

Wait a minute, Teruo doesn't have a ZAIAspec. Watching back, neither did the police officer in the last episode. So they don't actually need one to transform into a Raider, and the first two guys having them was just a coincidence?
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I guess? Without knowing the motivation for choosing them, it's hard to say exactly what any of it means.
CheetahLynx
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Engine Sentai Go-Onger

Post by CheetahLynx »

The swearing part might just be my favorite toku moment ever XD
CheetahLynx
I was gonna list all the series I've watched but there's a 255 character limit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Oh well.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

DeMatgic wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:33 pm Wait a minute, Teruo doesn't have a ZAIAspec. Watching back, neither did the police officer in the last episode. So they don't actually need one to transform into a Raider, and the first two guys having them was just a coincidence?
Yeah, I didn't ever think there was a connection between the ZAIAspec and the Raiders. Maybe Naki saw the script and is choosing them based on plot reasons.
kevinlafriday
Infinity

Post by kevinlafriday »

So I WAS right lol.

This girl Ebii-san was still "in relationship" with the convicted herbivore guy at the end of last episode. And by the wisdom of Japanese show god in my useless otaku head, I called it last week (from the preview) that by some weird logic she would not be in the relationship anymore at the start of the episode as the background story for this week.

And again, she keeps getting the weird script. She said she is worried bcs she became distrustful after the marriage fraud case?? Wasn't it decided already that it wasn't a fraud after all?

Beside that, the episode itself is okay. It was interesting to see that a humagear like Izu decides that it is okay to learn bad words, especially "feeding" such data to another humagear. If human malice is induced by the bad words said by a humagear, why the heck did he evolve into MOTW anyway, knowing that such behavior is expected?
WannaFantaMan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Legends of Tomorrow
2nd Favorite Series: Boku no Hero Academia
Dreamy: I have too many to list xD
Favorite Actor?: Kevin Conroy
Favorite Band: Hanson
My boom: Fallout 4 and Elden Ring
Quote: AH, BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!!! My mortal enemy!
Type: ESFJ Provider

Post by WannaFantaMan »

CheetahLynx wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:55 pm The swearing part might just be my favorite toku moment ever XD
I laughed so hard that I ended up recording it on my phone and sending it to my friend and sister xD
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by hiro9796 »

takenoko wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:18 pm
DeMatgic wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:33 pm Wait a minute, Teruo doesn't have a ZAIAspec. Watching back, neither did the police officer in the last episode. So they don't actually need one to transform into a Raider, and the first two guys having them was just a coincidence?
Yeah, I didn't ever think there was a connection between the ZAIAspec and the Raiders. Maybe Naki saw the script and is choosing them based on plot reasons.
During the first and second rounds, ZAIA representatives were pressurred into winning, got stressed and they resorted into violence against the HumaGears, which Naki appeared to ensure those malice traits are instigated. On the third round, the representative was calm and had nothing to lose, because he was so sure that he secured the victory that the convict was guilty. For this episode, surely it has nothing to do with ZAIA Spec, it is just jealousy. I think Raiders are those who had malice against someone, HumaGear specifically. Naki had that genuine malice sensor installed in her. Surely enough Isamu got enraged for being called a gorilla by Izu two episodes ago was not considered malice. He is just short tempered.
Kamen_Rider_Shiki
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Garo
Dreamy: Malika
Favorite Actor?: Nao Nagasawa
Favorite Band: Uverworld
My boom: Garo
Quote: "Living by supporting eachother is the game called life," so why can't I get a girlfriend?
"Nobody's Perfect," until you fall in love with them.

Post by Kamen_Rider_Shiki »

There should be a meme of that scene where they go, 'Is there?', 'Is there!?' 'There is.' 'There is!' 'There is?!'

Using Izu and Satellite There.
Favorites:
Kamen Rider - Black, Agito, W, Gaim, Drive, Ex-Aid
Super Sentai - Jetman, Megaranger, GoGo-V, Shinkenger, ToQger
Other - Garo, Ryukendo, Rescue Force

Return to “Kamen Rider Zero-One”