KR Zero-One 24 released

Everything starts at 0. I mean 1.
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zero-One Wiki Link

< Zi-O | Zero-One |

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:02 am

☆☆☆☆☆
67%
☆☆☆☆
33%
☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 18
WannaFantaMan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Legends of Tomorrow
2nd Favorite Series: Boku no Hero Academia
Dreamy: I have too many to list xD
Favorite Actor?: Kevin Conroy
Favorite Band: Hanson
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Fallout 4 and Elden Ring
Quote: AH, BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!!! My mortal enemy!
Type: ESFJ Provider

Re: KR Zero-One 24 released

Post by WannaFantaMan »

Ashki wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:51 pm
takenoko wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:01 pm -Okay, what exactly is that move that Mr. 1000 did with all the animals?
He secretly created a Jyuo progrise key. You just didn't catch it because progrise keys already look blocky.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, THIS RIGHT HERE IS THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY LEAP DAY!!! xD
Dante ShadowRoadz
7X

Post by Dante ShadowRoadz »

Man I finally caught up. It is just me, or is the Form Replacement Syndrome really hitting hard with the start of Reiwa? Shining, Assault Shining, now Metal Cluster and Hopper Blade, cripes, let the forms breathe a bit why don't ya.

That said I liked that they tied it back to his development with the Humagears, crowd-sourcing a solution rather than mainlining a single source of information to lead to a set number of finite conclusions. Mr.1000 has to highjack all the Hiden developmental tech to make his own, and even then he keeps stealing more during fights to get an advantage, but Aruto combines everything naturally and lets it grow into something new together instead. Fits with the themes at least.

That said I'm hoping we don't have another immediate turn around and power-creep escalation situation. These new forms are becoming obsolete in ridiculously fast order, I can't remember powered forms going so stale since Proto IXA managed to kick Emperor Kiva's butt.
BreadToku
Gabu

Post by BreadToku »

Dante ShadowRoadz wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:12 pm Man I finally caught up. It is just me, or is the Form Replacement Syndrome really hitting hard with the start of Reiwa? Shining, Assault Shining, now Metal Cluster and Hopper Blade, cripes, let the forms breathe a bit why don't ya.

That said I'm hoping we don't have another immediate turn around and power-creep escalation situation. These new forms are becoming obsolete in ridiculously fast order, I can't remember powered forms going so stale since Proto IXA managed to kick Emperor Kiva's butt.
They're coming out basically at the same pace they always have, though. Shining Hopper and Shining Assault Hopper are basically the same form that fill up the first quarter upgrade, and Metal Cluster Hopper is the next power-up that always comes in around the middle of the show.
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by hiro9796 »

Dante ShadowRoadz wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:12 pm Man I finally caught up. It is just me, or is the Form Replacement Syndrome really hitting hard with the start of Reiwa? Shining, Assault Shining, now Metal Cluster and Hopper Blade, cripes, let the forms breathe a bit why don't ya.
The pacing is normal as far as I am concerned. For the first ten episodes, it introduces base form and auxilliary forms. The second tens introduces the upgrade of the base form, new riders and so on. But upgrades usually would stop around episode 38-40. The only difference might be characters swapping power ups or weapona like Sentai on the remaining episodes.

Indeed, I cannot deny that it felt rather rushed even if the suit was the same for Shining and Shining Assault Hopper. And don't forget, we got Thouser coming around stealing "technologies", in terms of the imaginations anyway but not for toy sounds that copyrighted their own finishers as ZAIA Enterprise. Its not like Kamen Rider W/OOO/Fourze where they would stay using base/auxilliary forms for most of the time.

Again, my only confusion was that why Assault Wolf need the assault grip by default? Did they mess up with the suit that it has to remain like that?
Dante ShadowRoadz wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:12 pm Mhat said I'm hoping we don't have another immediate turn around and power-creep escalation situation. These new forms are becoming obsolete in ridiculously fast order, I can't remember powered forms going so stale since Proto IXA managed to kick Emperor Kiva's butt.
I thought so myself. Shining Assault Hopper become utterly useless so quickly. It does not even help the fact that most of the fight screen time got focused with Thouser instead of Zero One and Aruto is using his auxilliary forms only to be defenceless against Thouser. And don't forget, we got two-part arcs mixed in so it does feel like everything was quick. Plus, there is a lot of time gap in the series, like a few days, a few weeks later, or a month and we got skipped into the present day so fast. From that perspective, it was slow but from viewers it is ridiculously fast.
msf232
Faiz
Dreamy: 민지여신
Favorite Band: Dreamcatcher
My boom: Nothing definite, changes from time to time
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by msf232 »

In case there is anyone (like me) who's going to use "Is" instead of "Izu" everywhere, I have a tip

In this forum, use bold font for the name
Is is going to the store
:p
Finished:
Dairanger, Shinkenger, Kyoryuger–キングオージャー
Kuuga–Geats
Nexus, R/B
Ryukendo, Rescue Force
スパイダーマン
CH THE LIVE
Akibaranger, Akiba S痛
Wakusaver S2, Jyuukaizar
CPH GandD
Disney2123
Favorite series: One Piece
2nd Favorite Series: Euphoria
Dreamy: Megumin
Favorite Actor?: Ellar Coltrane and Hugh Jackman
Favorite Band: Hanson
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Otakus. Anime and Tokusatsu
Quote: Frankly, This looks cool.
Type: ESFP Performer
Instagram: jaden.torralba

Post by Disney2123 »

Secretary Izu is spelt as "Is".
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Disney2123 wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:45 pm Secretary Izu is spelt as "Is".
Late to the party, man

Return to “Kamen Rider Zero-One”