KR Zero-One 32 released

Everything starts at 0. I mean 1.
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zero-One Wiki Link

< Zi-O | Zero-One |

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun May 03, 2020 7:46 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
79%
☆☆☆☆
16%
☆☆☆
5%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 19
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: KR Zero-One 32 released

Post by takenoko »

DeMatgic wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:31 am About them hiding the modules, wasn't it said back in that episode that it was a special post-processing edit or such that hides them? Rather than Humagears just being able to hide them whenever?
Oh... I think that's less a mistake on their part than me misinterpreting the situation. By erasing it, he probably means photoshopping it out. I forgot about the CGI thing so good catch!
PDA
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by PDA »

main characters etc got a good development, they deserve a villain better than gai.

gai and yua are easily the worst part of every episode right now

i liked this episode.
DeMatgic
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Quote: Busters, ready... GO!
Type: INFP Healer

Post by DeMatgic »

Yeah, it's a small detail in a long-running show filled with small details that are bound to be forgotten at some point in the long run, so no worries.

I'm kind of surprised that they didn't do a visual overhaul of the opening sequence in this third arc like they did for the second half of Ex-Aid following Kamen Rider Chronicle's completion. Show Jin's new rider form instead of his previous one and Aruto not being in Hiden Intelligence's office but rather Taiga's old medical office Hiden Manufacturing. I might be asking for a bit much tho, we're already in the 30s.
Mighty Action X
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: "Fast means going slowly without interruptions."
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Mighty Action X »

It's funny to see Gai still living inside the delusion that everything is still going as he liked.
DeMatgic wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:57 pm Yeah, it's a small detail in a long-running show filled with small details that are bound to be forgotten at some point in the long run, so no worries.

I'm kind of surprised that they didn't do a visual overhaul of the opening sequence in this third arc like they did for the second half of Ex-Aid following Kamen Rider Chronicle's completion. Show Jin's new rider form instead of his previous one and Aruto not being in Hiden Intelligence's office but rather Taiga's old medical office Hiden Manufacturing. I might be asking for a bit much tho, we're already in the 30s.
Completely unrelated question here dude but where did you upload your GIF sig?
DeMatgic
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Quote: Busters, ready... GO!

Post by DeMatgic »

Imgur
Mighty Action X
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate

With the present development, I'm liking the fact that Fuwa is acting like a wildcard. Just like his motif, he's currently a lone wolf.
DeMatgic wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:11 pmImgur
Thanks, I already able to change my signature. I can make you a gif, just tell me which scene.
Kamen Rider Raven
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Shotaro
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Kamen Rider Raven »

I'm glad that Gai's intelligence draining plot armor is gone so I can hate him for being an asshat instead of hating him for dumbing down everyone else. I certainly can't hate him for being threatening. Good lord the poor man is being owned left and right. I love Fuwa's character development. And even though Horobi is basically doing nothing, he's still more threatening than Thouser. Why? Because he's a reminder that ARK is watching and biding it's time. That ARK has a plan. And that beats Thouser's pettiness.

Also, can we see more of Delmo please? She was pretty awesome.
Mighty Action X
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate

Kamen Rider Raven wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:05 am I'm glad that Gai's intelligence draining plot armor is gone so I can hate him for being an asshat instead of hating him for dumbing down everyone else. I certainly can't hate him for being threatening. Good lord the poor man is being owned left and right. I love Fuwa's character development. And even though Horobi is basically doing nothing, he's still more threatening than Thouser. Why? Because he's a reminder that ARK is watching and biding it's time. That ARK has a plan. And that beats Thouser's pettiness.

Actually, I don't see Gai's sudden drain of calmness and his sudden aggressiveness as natural. Something wrong is progressing in his mental health.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Meh, you know what's gonna happen. He's gonna get beaten down again, get up all angry screaming "Omae... yurusenai!" and then probably try to fuse with a copy of the Ark or whatever. The last >20 or so episodes will then be spent fighting Kamen Rider Gold-One over and over. Oh, and Is will temporarily die. Because.
Kamen Rider Raven
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Shotaro
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Kamen Rider Raven »

Mighty Action X wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:20 am
Kamen Rider Raven wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:05 am I'm glad that Gai's intelligence draining plot armor is gone so I can hate him for being an asshat instead of hating him for dumbing down everyone else. I certainly can't hate him for being threatening. Good lord the poor man is being owned left and right. I love Fuwa's character development. And even though Horobi is basically doing nothing, he's still more threatening than Thouser. Why? Because he's a reminder that ARK is watching and biding it's time. That ARK has a plan. And that beats Thouser's pettiness.

Actually, I don't see Gai's sudden drain of calmness and his sudden aggressiveness as natural. Something wrong is progressing in his mental health.
I actually see it as normal for a spoiled brat not getting his way. As long as everything is going his way and he can play the chessmaster, he's fine. Calm. Collected. The minute that things don't go his way, ESPECIALLY because of Aruto, he snaps. This arc is showing that he's nowhere near the chessmaster he tries to come across as. It plays into his overall character. Thouser doesn't evolve because in his mind, he's perfect. He'll just brute force you to death. Once you know what he's all about, he's nothing. It's why Horobi doesn't struggle with him. It's why Rising Hopper could hold his own. It even applies to his planning. His plans are perfect so why should he adjust them?
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!

Post by hiro9796 »

Kamen Rider Raven wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:56 pm
Mighty Action X wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:20 am
I actually see it as normal for a spoiled brat not getting his way. As long as everything is going his way and he can play the chessmaster, he's fine. Calm. Collected. The minute that things don't go his way, ESPECIALLY because of Aruto, he snaps. This arc is showing that he's nowhere near the chessmaster he tries to come across as. It plays into his overall character. Thouser doesn't evolve because in his mind, he's perfect. He'll just brute force you to death. Once you know what he's all about, he's nothing. It's why Horobi doesn't struggle with him. It's why Rising Hopper could hold his own. It even applies to his planning. His plans are perfect so why should he adjust them?
My thoughts exactly, thank you for the explanation. I did not think to say what you said. aThere's one more irony I like to add with this as well. The DX Thousandriver, the belt itself wouldn't work with other progrise keys apart from Amazing Caucasus, in terms of finisher, because it also functions like Zero One Driver but only works for transformation. It will keep saying "name of finisher"+progrise for other keys. With Amazing Caucasus key, it said Thousand Destruction, Thousand Break for finishers and Perfect Rise for transformation. Simply saying, Thouser isn't growing at all.
Mighty Action X
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate

Kamen Rider Raven wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:56 pmI actually see it as normal for a spoiled brat not getting his way. As long as everything is going his way and he can play the chessmaster, he's fine. Calm. Collected. The minute that things don't go his way, ESPECIALLY because of Aruto, he snaps. This arc is showing that he's nowhere near the chessmaster he tries to come across as. It plays into his overall character. Thouser doesn't evolve because in his mind, he's perfect. He'll just brute force you to death. Once you know what he's all about, he's nothing. It's why Horobi doesn't struggle with him. It's why Rising Hopper could hold his own. It even applies to his planning. His plans are perfect so why should he adjust them?
Those are the kind of people who flipped first when they faced the Lone King situation in chess.
PTM966666
Adventure
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Dreamy: Mikie Hara
Favorite Actor?: Tom Hanks
Favorite Band: Coldrain

Post by PTM966666 »

hiro9796 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:59 pm
Aeikozz wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:15 pm i swear i reconize Delmo from somewhere. I dunno where..
Her actress was a member of Exile Girls (E-girls) . I don't know myself. This is just a wiki info from wikipedia.
Kamen Rider Double returns, perhaps?
As hiro already said the actress is a former member from E-girls name Reina Kizu, I follow E-girls and I mistook her with an active member name Kaede because they look really alike. So Kaede might be the one that you feel familiar since E-girls is pretty popular.
Hanadi Sensei
Favorite series: Toqger, W, Drive, Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger, Shinkenger, Ex-Aid
Dreamy: Mio of ToQger and Tsukasa of LuPat
Favorite Band: Hello Sleepwalkers
My boom: Cosplay ROM

Post by Hanadi Sensei »

hiro9796 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:59 pm This episode is once again, 5 star from me. And it is spectacular that Aruto isn't holding back since any Humagear and Zero One properties were himself alone by now. And we do have to assume that there is some imagination of Doraemon involved when it comes to asking where did the rest of Humagear data were when Aruto only showing partial of them. Heck yeah, the swarming grasshoppers protecting Izu and Delmo from the progrise animals are spectacular. That is all.

Did Izu just acted like she's jealous when Delmo hugged Aruto? Haha, that's cute.
Aeikozz wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:15 pm i swear i reconize Delmo from somewhere. I dunno where..
Her actress was a member of Exile Girls (E-girls) . I don't know myself. This is just a wiki info from wikipedia.
Mighty Action X wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:52 pm And also, I'm liking the dynamic of Naki and Fuwa. In fact, they currently represent the best form of Human Humagear coexistence.
Kamen Rider Double returns, perhaps?
Damn that scene when Fuwa responded to Naki's feeling really felt like Phillip and Shotaro in action
Mighty Action X
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate

On a different note. I'm still waiting for Horobi to actually use his katana in combat.

Return to “Kamen Rider Zero-One”