ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Kamen Rider
Type: INFP Healer

About TTFC

Post by darkaura »

Hello Darkaura here just a little heads up about webrips, every Sunday Japan time I'm checking TTFC to see if the quality has improved for the current series. So far it hasn't. All the live shows and what not are great quality along with the old stuff. What it looks like is happening, is this is a precaution to keep people from just ripping off the site. The reason I know this is because if you weren't looking for the pixilation you wouldn't see it as it goes by so fast. As soon as TTFC gets this change, which I don't think they will, we will go back to getting it off of the site.

Thanks.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: About TTFC

Post by Catastrophe »

I'd say that the reduced quality is definitely noticeable. Whatever episode of Zero One it first started happening in I redownloaded twice thinking perhaps a lower quality version may have been mistakenly put on the tracker.

Regardless, the HD TV rips are pretty much the same quality, so it doesn't matter. I kind of missed the sponsor segment after hearing it for so many years.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Thanks for the update, Darkaura. And interesting that it seems to just be the SHT stuff. In the back of my mind I had been wondering if it was a copy protection measure by Toei, so this would seem to validate those suspicions.
darkaura
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Kamen Rider
Type: INFP Healer

Post by darkaura »

Okay a little update here I'm sorry I haven't updated this thread but some of you may have notices a quality change again in our KR and SS videos. That's because TTFC is back to awesome quality. And we have been using them for the past little while Enjoy.
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by hiro9796 »

Roger.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Strange. I wonder why they did it in the first place. I first thought it was some half-assed anti piracy measure.
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

Maybe it was just some technical issues with the regular device so they used another one while they get it repaired/replaced?
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

For nearly 6 months?
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

That's the part that boggles me. They would have realised it was poorer quality pretty quickly considering everyone noticed from the first episode it was like that and I'm sure people complained.

That's why I thought it was to try and stop pirates. Despite the fact people have been pulling HD TV rips for a decade.
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

Catastrophe wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:16 pm That's the part that boggles me. They would have realised it was poorer quality pretty quickly considering everyone noticed from the first episode it was like that and I'm sure people complained.

That's why I thought it was to try and stop pirates. Despite the fact people have been pulling HD TV rips for a decade.
They're slow to act. It took like 15 years for them to stop catalogue scans.
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

To be fair, it took some english speaking dumbass tweeting the Zi-O director pictures of Trinity from catalogue scans before they stopped that.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Is that really what happened? That's pretty funny
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

Yes. It's a great story.

When Zi-O was airing, the Director (or maybe Producer, I can't remember) was doing a live tweet Q&A to english speaking fans. Someone asked if there was an official naming convention for the forms that appear in the 10-12 range (like Sparkling) compared to something like RabbitRabbit. Following his answer, someone asked about Zi-O Trinity, and the reply he got from the Director was 'You aren't supposed to know about that one yet', as it was before it had appeared in Televi-kun. Then, some other idiot tweeted him back the toy catalogue scan for Trinity, followed by something like 'If you need more info about Trinity listen to my podcast'.

Since then, there hasn't been in leaks from toy catalogues and it's believed rather than sending them out to stockers they make them go to a meeting to view the scans. That's also the reason why there have been a bunch of 'is Metal Cluster Hopper the final form' posts this year, because the final form used to get leaked in February.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Personally I'm okay with that cause I hate getting spoiled for new forms, but way to go dude, ruining a good thing for everyone
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Post by TypicalStandUser »

Catastrophe wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:50 pm Yes. It's a great story.

When Zi-O was airing, the Director (or maybe Producer, I can't remember) was doing a live tweet Q&A to english speaking fans. Someone asked if there was an official naming convention for the forms that appear in the 10-12 range (like Sparkling) compared to something like RabbitRabbit. Following his answer, someone asked about Zi-O Trinity, and the reply he got from the Director was 'You aren't supposed to know about that one yet', as it was before it had appeared in Televi-kun. Then, some other idiot tweeted him back the toy catalogue scan for Trinity, followed by something like 'If you need more info about Trinity listen to my podcast'.

Since then, there hasn't been in leaks from toy catalogues and it's believed rather than sending them out to stockers they make them go to a meeting to view the scans. That's also the reason why there have been a bunch of 'is Metal Cluster Hopper the final form' posts this year, because the final form used to get leaked in February.
I remember this. Shirakura ran that Q&A & the user who asked *that question* had to lock its account for a while until the dust settled.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.

Return to “Off Topic”