The Flash (CW) Rant

There's never anything good on
TokuGeek1999
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

The Flash (CW) Rant

Post by TokuGeek1999 »

The s6-9 showrunner likes to divide the seasons into arcs, ostensibly to reveal other characters, so that all the characters get their development.

But the funny thing is that no one gets development and they just take the timing to an empty place. We have only 13 episodes in the season.

The first 5 episodes are one arc, then three episodes are just fillers that do not affect anything and are not connected to each other in any way, there is not even Flash there, a waste of time.

And only from the ninth episode the final arc will begin. That is, the final season begins only with the ninth episode.

Instead of spending the ENTIRE season completing everything that could be completed, showing that the characters have gone their own way, have learned something, show Barry as a character in his own right, we are looking at some nonsense and clowning with the Red Kringe.

The series ends in five episodes. Not a whole season at thirteen, but only at five.

That is, even the ending they could not do properly. Everything that could be done wrong, they did wrong. This is never the end of the series, this is just another end of the season and nothing more.

Terrible, very bad. They could have left on a decent note, but they screwed up.

One of the worst seasons.

Eric Wallace destroyed everything he could. He can't shoot superhero action, he basically can't shoot any action. He does not know the canon of the series and makes a complete gag. I don't understand how you welcome and love it. Your series was destroyed, and you are happy about it. What's wrong with you?

It hurts me so much to see one of my once favorite series... well, it was my favorite until the fifth season... ends like this mediocre, unprincipled, destroying everything that was once built by the best first seasons... It hurts me so much to see what my favorite characters have been turned into, what crap they have been dipped into, how mediocre and unprincipled they have been merged...

It hurts. This is very painful.

Return to “TV”