Kyoryuger 10th Anniversary Project Announced

ZyuRanger without the Jews
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: Kyoryuger 10th Anniversary Project Announced

Post by Lunagel »

Not quite the same but if you put a buckle into the Desire Driver at the wrong angle or slightly too fast, it can cause it to read the buckle wrong and play a completely different jingle. I've never been able to replicate it myself but my 5 year old has managed it multiple times. About gave me whiplash when I heard the Ghost driver jingle instead of Magnum lol
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

Oh yes, that's definitely possible on a few toys. I've made my Ziku Driver produce Kuuga and Agito just by running my thumb on the rails. The Mobirates had a thing where if you move a key ever so slightly so it's not pressing all the buttons, you can unlock different sounds. The Memorial Mobirates actually was programmed differently to try and stop you doing that.

The Build Driver has something interesting, a bit of a failsafe. (I think this is how it works.) Put in a bottle and let it read it properly. Now put in a second bottle. Remove that bottle slightly, enough the Driver thinks it's removed. Now put it back in. The Driver will have been unable to read it properly because it wasn't inserted right, so it will default to a Best Match. What I mean is, if the first bottle was Rabbit, it will assume this second bottle it couldn't read is Tank.

I believe people hacked the OOO Driver back in 2010 by rubbing different medals together, which tricks it into playing different sounds. I think they did the same with the Wizard Driver.

The way the Authorisation on Progrise Keys work is just by a magnet, so back when the only Zero-One toy out was Flying Falcon (Released a month early for the Zi-O movie), people were Authorising it by using the Den-O pass, since that also just works by a magnet. If you rub the backs of two Progrise Keys together, you can make them Authorise themselves too.
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
TokuGeek1999
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by TokuGeek1999 »

Does King-Ohger VS Kyouryuuger count as a 10 years after?
msf232
Faiz
Dreamy: 민지여신
Favorite Band: Dreamcatcher
My boom: Nothing definite, changes from time to time
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by msf232 »

TokuGeek1999 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:49 am Does King-Ohger VS Kyouryuuger count as a 10 years after?
Not technically
Can't know about the practical side until it comes out
Finished:
Dairanger, Shinkenger, Kyoryuger–キングオージャー
Kuuga–Geats
Nexus, R/B
Ryukendo, Rescue Force
スパイダーマン
CH THE LIVE
Akibaranger, Akiba S痛
Wakusaver S2, Jyuukaizar
CPH GandD
TokuGeek1999
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by TokuGeek1999 »

2 days left till King-Ohger VS Kyouryuuger.
I am excited to watch it, We will be dancing too.

Return to “ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger”