☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 11
ViRGE
Save the life

Re: Boonboomger 03 discussion thread

Post by ViRGE »

I may need to reevaluate Mira here. I thought she was just excited to find something new in her life. But she may actually be an idiot.:lol: (But hey, if we have to have an idiot, at least it isn't Red!)

This episode was unremarkable overall, but it's not a bad episode. I suppose they want to spend a bit of time fleshing out the core 3 before bringing on the rest of the team.

On the plus side, the mecha action is once again fantastic this week. A sword you can hold when the robo already has a wrist-mounted sword seems a bit redundant, but it did make for some good choreography.

Though what would happen if that little yellow car actually won their game of Mario Kart? When he loses, he spits out a giant MOTW, which is not exactly a win for the heroes to begin with. I have to assume they'll give us this answer later on, and that it leads to something really bad.

As an aside, this whole bicycle courier trek across Tokyo reminds me of the credits scene from Akibaranger Season 2, for obvious reasons.:D

And Officer Akuse Jou? Really? Oh, so many bad puns in this series.:shock:
takenoko wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:24 pm Are the Three Seaters in the same place as last week?
No, they were in a warehouse last week. I imagine they're just grabbing whatever location is convenient to film in.
HowlingSnail wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:10 am Mira's outfit this week is fucking me up, she's dressed like a Yellow Ranger.
It really does throw one for a loop. When wearing your color is such a strongly established Sentai trope, having just one character wearing a significant amount of a different primary color raises a whole bunch of questions. If nothing else, I guess this means the rangers won't have a single assigned outfit all season.

Return to “Tire People”