Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Keitai 28 released

Post by takenoko »

I dunno if it's tapioca. I just know it's some candy. When I see Ramune I assume it's lime or lemon flavored for some reason

I loved this episode and was pretty excited about getting it released. Sid and Nancy were both pretty hilarious (although I cringed at the "Nanssshiiii dessssuu") although she was cute. I also thought it was funny to see Keita's little sister dressed as Counselor Minako at the beginning

Seeing Nancy get mad from being called Shinigami was great. Especially 01 calling her a demon of urban legend.
dkmagby88
Adventure
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: Jetman
Dreamy: Asami Tatsuya
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Competitive Pokemon

Post by dkmagby88 »

Very good episode. A very great filler. I'd say I'd rank this with the GITS episodes earlier. It has a very interesting quality and great writing. I'm really loving how the writers make stories about urban legends make them into these mythical things like they are perceived. I really liked Nancy and the "shinigami" idea. An internet grim reaper? Come on...that's pretty cool. I guess in short I really just love Keitai's approach to the use of technology and its deeper functions in society. I can imagine the point of the series will be a prediction about the future as the keitai's begin evolving and merging human and computer consciousness. I hope they don't blow the ending like most Japanese series tend to do.
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Saejima Kouga »

I wish we could get back to the talking to people in time, or the Ghost thing again. Those were good stories that had potential for more... atleast the Ghost story one anyway.
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
+Kardboard+
7X
Favorite series: Love them All!
Favorite Actor?: Me.
Favorite Band: Do As Infinity
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: boom

Post by +Kardboard+ »

My goodness, that was the worst suicide location ever. All Keitai got was a cold :lol: :lol: :lol:

This episode had me in stitches...so many good moments, so many good screencaps! :D:D:D
Only slightly mobile phone-obsessed.
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

The writing for this episode blends in seamlessly with the rest of the series. There is just so much going on in this episode that you would associate only with this show. The other episodes were interesting but they stand out like a sore thumb with their heavy use of stylistic devices.

The story felt like it had a lot of depth even if it was a little silly on the surface.

Return to “Keitai Sousakan 7”