The fastest animal
The fastest animal
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

KR Decade 06 released

Post by Cheetah »

< Previous
Wiki
Next >

They seem to enjoy gender swapping the side characters. It would be really funny for them to switch one of the main riders. I know that won't happen but can you imagine. For example a female kabuto with a high and mighty, "the world revolves around me" attitude all the while quoting things her grandfather used to say. :lol:

What was I suppose to be talking about... Oh yeah, episode 6. I'm not sure I like their trial system. Well if they allow you to be your own defense attorney that would be cool. But who they really need is Phoenix Wright defending their case. "Hold It!! Henshin!"
ImageImage
Nostalgia Critic Parody - Angry Video Game Nerd Parody
http://www.capcam.org - http://tvnihon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=4937
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Re: KR Decade 06 released

Post by XIII »

Interesting idea of the trail system, bit biased I would guess, I'm not too keen on what they did with Ryuki but thats ok since its an AU, Ren actually looks like an older version of the Ren from the original, new rider looks interesting,

Also people, no general spoiling of Ryuki please, we will penalise those that do post any spoilers
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I admit I was hesitant at first, but the little things like Atashi Journal and Reiko being the chief kind of made me go "ok, this is an alternate universe, so I don't have to expect anything"

Really, the trial concept makes sense. It's a Kitaoka version of Ryuki

Other things I liked were Knight collecting cards, then getting turned off when he sees Decade uses different kind of cards than him.

My current theory is that the next world is chosen based on which would be the most interesting versus fight. Kiva after Kuuga because both are multiple form changers based on weaponry. Kiva and Knight because they're both bat themed and even have similar cards. I'm having a lot of fun with the Rider fights in Decade.
darkhawk5
Train man
Favorite series: Doragon Bōru
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Raidā
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: supa saiyajin!

Post by darkhawk5 »

Woot new episode (am i alowed to make this thread?)

anyway-
Spoiler
i love the new rider's design and lol when Decade ran through Ryuki and Knight to rider kick xD
Iaatix
Gabu

Post by Iaatix »

Its interesting the things they change vs the things they choose not to. So far all the altered riders have been keeping one of their previous names but the other is different (Wataru, Ren, etc). They also seem to be doing a good job of having the new actors mimic the original's poses...Ren and Shinji did the same pre-transform actions.

For the first time this episode, I saw some of Kojirou in Yuusuke. I think it happens when he starts talking really really fast...and that boy can talk FAST.

Can someone who knows Japan please explain to me what a "lawyer badge" is?
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

-So yeah, this is the reason that I was so surprised by Decade in a lawyer suit in that picture last week. I was like, "Dude, isn't that a spoiler or something?"

-No "A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES!" today? Well maybe it will come in the next episode.

-Well Camo and Verde both got vented/killed on the same day. Those guys just have the worst luck don't they?

-Hmm...it looks like Kivaara is not completely on Decade's side. In fact, she seems just about ready to betray them to Narutaki for whatever reason. BTW, she is such a little bucket of evil cuteness isn't she? Asking for Yuusuke's life energy.

-Knight vs. Decade-Kiva=fangasm. And of course, Bashaa gets owned. Try actually shooting next time!

-Momotaros....getting shot with an arrow....in his butt.....okay yeah, sure.

-I don't mind new Shinji. I do think that Ren is quite unpleasing to look at. Probably because he reminds me of Gunpei.

EDIT: This is like the third time Scissors lost.
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I don't feel like any of the Riders were killed. The explosion only comes from the belt and they're ejected out of Mirror World if the first guy is an example. Decade saying "don't move or it'll hurt more" when intending to kill a guy doesn't make much sense

Also, it seems interesting to me that it's Tsukasa that does the "Alright!" after the transformation instead of the alternate Shinji. That kind of makes me wonder if that means something
Silent_X
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Silent_X »

This new Ryuki world had me :lol: ing for the whole episode.
All lawyers/people involved in a case are riders, and they decide the outcome of a trial by fighting?

Hilarious!

I wonder if Kuuga's rider sytem works in this world, and whether or not he can enter mirror world like Decade.

Maybe Decade can enter the mirror world because his system is based on cards?

[snip]

Wrong place to discus that, please keep stuff in the correct threads

Azazel
I may be lying
Disclaimer: I do not endorse HeadOn; it is barely anything more than a stick of wax. I am simply using it as a Transformers joke.
KickHopper
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR W & Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Keitei Sousakan 7
Dreamy: Why yes I am
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Hiroyuki
Favorite Band: Royksopp
My boom: Film Noir
Quote: "Walking the path of Hell, the man who serves no one."

Post by KickHopper »

I loved Tsukasa's response to the Trick Vent. "I've got one of those too!" Yeah, no kidding Tsukasa. The picture on the card even LOOKS exactly like Trick Vent aside from it being Decade and not Knight in the picture.

Gun Modes of Riders who change forms don't apparently realize that the whole point of having a gun is so that you can shoot people... from far away... so that they can't hit you back if you happen to miss or between shots. Why choose a Gun Mode if the guy you're attacking is that close to you? I mean Tsukasa would've been better off swinging the Dogga Hammer around him while holding the end to try and swipe the Knight clones. Logical / Strategic thinking don't seem to happen too much these days.
ImageImage
ryuzakiumi
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by ryuzakiumi »

Now i'm new to learning japanese but aren't Atashi (Decade magazine company) and Ore (Ryuki magazine company) both words that mean "I"?
KickHopper
Kamen Knight

Post by KickHopper »

Yes they are, but they have different connotations. Just like omae and kisama both mean "you" but in different connotations. Not that either ore or atashi are disrespectful like kisama, but ore is generally more like a haughty "I" and atashi is a more formal "I"
ImageImage
ryuzakiumi
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by ryuzakiumi »

Well its a nice nod to the original that the company name changes but remains the same sorta.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

KickHopper wrote:Yes they are, but they have different connotations. Just like omae and kisama both mean "you" but in different connotations. Not that either ore or atashi are disrespectful like kisama, but ore is generally more like a haughty "I" and atashi is a more formal "I"
That's actually incorrect. Ore is super masculine (Momotaros), atashi is super feminine (see girly females or male transvestites. Male transvestites always use atashi)
Biccy
Infinity
Favorite series: Dekaranger
Dreamy: Satoru

Post by Biccy »

"Watashi" is more gender neutral, but used more by women. Men use it professionally, though.
KickHopper
Kamen Knight

Post by KickHopper »

Ah, ok. I couldn't find what form of "I" atashi was, so I just kinda figured it was a more formal way of saying it than ore. That makes sense now, considering the change in gender of the editor.
ImageImage

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”