Wiki Link
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Re: D-d-d-d-d-disc-c-c-c-c-ussion

Post by Saejima Kouga »

WAIRUDO!
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
jonty
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by jonty »

Oh, WAIRUDO.
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.

Post by Saejima Kouga »

Ne, karette sugoi wairudo janai?
jonty
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by jonty »

Waido? Nani waido?

...we should probably stop.
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight

Post by Saejima Kouga »

WAIRUDO.

....I guess.
jonty
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by jonty »

Oh, WAIRUDO.

...you stop first.
darkhawk5
Train man
Favorite series: Doragon Bōru
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Raidā
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: supa saiyajin!

Post by darkhawk5 »

*walks in* WAIDO !?
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight

Post by Saejima Kouga »

^WAIRUDO.

@Jonty: But...it's fun!

Runba that scene being repeated was just for fun. In one of them, you can hear the director shout "CUT!"
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight

Post by Saejima Kouga »

What about BoukenPink?

Uh toku ref = Izm's friend who is Kamen Rider Knight in Ryuki.
IijumiSoukai
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Tenchi Muyo
2nd Favorite Series: Rescue Fire
Dreamy: Yoko Mitsuya <3
Favorite Actor?: Should I have one?
Favorite Band: Ask above
My boom: Drawing

Post by IijumiSoukai »

I think he confused Haruka Suenaga with Nonami Takizawa.
KickHopper
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR W & Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Keitei Sousakan 7
Dreamy: Why yes I am
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Hiroyuki
Favorite Band: Royksopp
My boom: Film Noir
Quote: "Walking the path of Hell, the man who serves no one."

Post by KickHopper »

What about the Ultraman reference? Ultraman is Tokusatsu. If you don't recall what I'm talking about, it's when they're trying to think of stuff to do because there's no cases to solve, and one of them was a makeover thing whom Izm was the guinea pig for. She could only stand being made up and cute for 3 minutes, then she went ballistic and couldn't stand it anymore. I think it was Box who said, "Ah! Ultraman!" referencing that Ultraman can only remain for a short period of time.
ImageImage
wingform84
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Decade
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz or KR Den-O
Dreamy: Queen (Saki Kagami)
My boom: Model Kits

Post by wingform84 »

It took me forever to figure out that Shimoyanagi Konosuke was the same guy who played Kiba in 555. I kept feeling like.. I KNOW him from some show.. for some reason I kept thinking Blade though.. and of course Tosaka being Ren Akiyama from Ryuki, but of course I'm kinda watching that series as its released and its been.. a long time since I've watched 555.

Anyway great series. I've been more into live action Japanese stuff lately instead of Anime, and since I'm out of Sentai and Kamen Rider I grabbed this quick from the direct download forum :lol:

Honestly I never liked Daruma.. he was too.. creepy? I dunno he seemed way older than the rest of them, then again that may have just been because of his cosplaying/impersonations were a part of that because they all seemed.. really out of date. Though I thought his Biff wasn't too far off in the episode where they were being interviewed :lol:

The only question is what happened to Izuma's eyes? When she first appeared and pulled her sunglasses off and they were that weird silver/white color I was just like :shock: cuz well it looked gorgeous! But they kinda just.. decided to leave that trick out. I dunno if it was contacts or after effects (they're kinda shaky so I'm thinking after effects) but the rest of the series they were just brown.. sometimes a shiny brown but still just brown.. still Izuma was my fav character. :lol:

I hate how they changed that character for the movie though :x

I kinda thought it was odd too that Daruma didn't mention the fact that it was Nakagomi's little servant that broke in and stole Yui in ep 10, because when he was talking to Taito and Box he said about getting back up and fighting after he had been knocked down, but he just left that part out..

:lol: I thought the wild/wide thing was a glitch too.. until it started repeating the 3rd time and I noticed the difference :lol:

:lol: 7 colored rainbow panties FTW! :lol:

China was my fav maid girl... :oops: Akira was an awesome character but.. was too tough to be all cutesy Ah Master~ maid :lol:
KickHopper
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR W & Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Keitei Sousakan 7
Dreamy: Why yes I am
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Hiroyuki
Favorite Band: Royksopp
My boom: Film Noir
Quote: "Walking the path of Hell, the man who serves no one."

Post by KickHopper »

wingform84 wrote:It took me forever to figure out that Shimoyanagi Konosuke was the same guy who played Kiba in 555. I kept feeling like.. I KNOW him from some show.. for some reason I kept thinking Blade though.. and of course Tosaka being Ren Akiyama from Ryuki, but of course I'm kinda watching that series as its released and its been.. a long time since I've watched 555.
Yeah I knew right away but that's because 555 was fresh in my mind at the time.
wingform84 wrote:Anyway great series. I've been more into live action Japanese stuff lately instead of Anime, and since I'm out of Sentai and Kamen Rider I grabbed this quick from the direct download forum :lol:

Honestly I never liked Daruma.. he was too.. creepy? I dunno he seemed way older than the rest of them, then again that may have just been because of his cosplaying/impersonations were a part of that because they all seemed.. really out of date. Though I thought his Biff wasn't too far off in the episode where they were being interviewed :lol:
Daruma was meant to seem way older. In the original literary works he was in his thirties or forties.
wingform84 wrote:The only question is what happened to Izuma's eyes? When she first appeared and pulled her sunglasses off and they were that weird silver/white color I was just like :shock: cuz well it looked gorgeous! But they kinda just.. decided to leave that trick out. I dunno if it was contacts or after effects (they're kinda shaky so I'm thinking after effects) but the rest of the series they were just brown.. sometimes a shiny brown but still just brown.. still Izuma was my fav character. :lol:
Izm is extremely photosensitive. Her eyes only get like that in bright lights / sunlight.
wingform84 wrote:I hate how they changed that character for the movie though :x
They changed a lot of things for the movie, but really Izm's change was just gender. Still photosensitive.
wingform84 wrote:I kinda thought it was odd too that Daruma didn't mention the fact that it was Nakagomi's little servant that broke in and stole Yui in ep 10, because when he was talking to Taito and Box he said about getting back up and fighting after he had been knocked down, but he just left that part out..
He was too busy thinking about the nurses.
wingform84 wrote: :lol: I thought the wild/wide thing was a glitch too.. until it started repeating the 3rd time and I noticed the difference :lol:

:lol: 7 colored rainbow panties FTW! :lol:

China was my fav maid girl... :oops: Akira was an awesome character but.. was too tough to be all cutesy Ah Master~ maid :lol:
The wild/wide thing was hilarious. Same with the Ero-Maid episode. And China was very cute. The other maids didn't really get as much exposure as Akira, China, and the one nobody likes.
ImageImage
wingform84
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Decade
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz or KR Den-O
Dreamy: Queen (Saki Kagami)
My boom: Model Kits

Post by wingform84 »

Oh so that's what was with her eyes. I kinda wondered cuz it wasn't really EXPLAINED other than to say it was genetic (I think that's the word she used). But that's how I hated they changed it, I liked her better than Akira :lol: I guess I just like smart over butt kicking :lol:

And yeah I thought it was odd that the maid no one liked seemed to keep having all these randomly popular sideshows and stuff on the streets with that one other girl (didn't recognize her though) yet people kept saying they didn't like her :lol:

I kinda wanna read the original book, but I doubt its been translated *goes off to look*
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

This was a really interesting series. I had no clue what I was getting into when I started it, but it was really enjoyable once all the characters were introduced.

Oh, Ren...er Tosaka...haven't you learned yet that girls named Yui only lead to trouble?

I felt very sad for Masayuki Izumi. His character was partly a jerk and partly a patsy - although maybe the jerk part was because he was treated so poorly? I wanted to like his character so badly, but between this show and Faiz I always wind up wanting to smack him on the head instead. I was amused, however, that he ended up replacing the president of the show's powerful company, even if only temporarily.

Return to “akihabara@deep”