harpdevil
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W / GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger

Re: Armor Heroes

Post by harpdevil »

Yeah, ok, we get it. You know chinese.
Image Demon beasts called Horrors live in the darkness. This is a story of a Makai Knight who cuts down the Horrors. You better not look away.
zeronos_potato_form
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kiva
Dreamy: Saki
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by zeronos_potato_form »

that y i offer to sub it but its not out yet or what
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

zeronos_potato_form wrote:that y i offer to sub it but its not out yet or what
there is a group already lined up to sub this, i would suggest you find the group and offer them your services as possibly a translation checker or qc'er
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
harpdevil
Golden Knight
Golden Knight

Post by harpdevil »

Synopsis:
"Xin Nan, Bei Sen, Dong Sha, Xi Zhao, and Kun Zhong are the descendents of the fire village, the water village, the wood village, the metal village, and the earth village, respectively. Their bodies contain a mysterious gene. Under the use of the Guang Ying Shi (光影石), they will receive magical combat armors that have been passed down since the ancient times. With these armors, they will become the embodiment of righteousness - Yan Long Xia (炎龙侠), the Fire Dragon Hero, Hei Xi Xia (黑犀侠), the Black Rhinoceros Hero, Tian Ying Xia (天鹰侠), the Sky Eagle Hero, Xue Ao Xia (雪獒侠), the Snow Mastiff Hero, and Di Hu Xia (地虎侠), the Lizard Hero. As these heroes, they will fight against the emperor of the darkness and his minions. To disrupt the happiness of the community, the evil ones used pollutants to create a pollution monster (污染兽) that destroys the environment and the peace of the community. Through their hard work, the armor heroes finally achieve victory by sealing 52 magical stones and five large magical charms."
Image Demon beasts called Horrors live in the darkness. This is a story of a Makai Knight who cuts down the Horrors. You better not look away.
harpdevil
Golden Knight
Golden Knight

Post by harpdevil »

Hi No Tori seem to have cancelled the project before it even began. So that leaves us with no-one subbing it. Lame.
dekacardz
Infinity
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by dekacardz »

actually DoReMii has released 4 episodes recently, hopefully i won't get in trouble for saying that.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

First of all, you guys comitted a crime remind me of TTAFBH. I had blocked that memory for so many years now...

Anyways, I watched the first fours and these are my impressions.

First of all, the sound is strange. It seems like the actors are dubing themselves, because the sound isn't in synchrony. But that ight be from the group's raw.

They also seem to have only one or two songs, since the short ending uses the same song they use in the op. The song also shows up during the action.

The monsters are very generic. They are also not as well made as the ones we have in toku from Jpn.

The SPFX are good, but when they mix the CG with real footage, the quality is very low.

Other problem is that they have the bad habit of explaining what every transformation design does bit by bit. Children aren't retarded, they can figure that out.

I has the same plot holes present in some tokusatsu, like not using a very useful power they have against the monsters.

They also screwed up in the first episode, but I won't tell why because it will spoil it. They did it in episode 2 too, but they corrected it in 3 and 4. I hope they keep it up.

The armors' designs are very interesting and different from what we are used to. The weapons are also different and creative, even though Dragon's weapon seems strange.

The technology they have is also neat, and they have a very good excuse for the hero always arriving on time to finissh the monster before it can do much harm.

The investigative way the heroes use to deal with the threats is also kinda neat.

The coreography is good, as expected from China. It is more inspired than most sentai and KR. But Dragon shakes his hands just like Faiz while fighting the monsters.

Finaly, they throw a lot of chinese proverbs and philosophy (and a bit of mysticism) at us, which is good.

I'll keep watching it, since it has a lot of potential. I hope I won' be disappointed
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

m4rc0 wrote:First of all, you guys comitted a crime remind me of TTAFBH. I had blocked that memory for so many years now...
What did we do? What are you talking about?
m4rc0

Post by m4rc0 »

Gunzy made a TTAFBH joke in this thread. Then Saejima Kouga got it and posted the names of the fighters. And then I read it and remembered TTAFBH.
Gunzy
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Ryukendo
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Band: Clazziquai
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Video Games
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Gunzy »

m4rc0 wrote:Gunzy made a TTAFBH joke in this thread. Then Saejima Kouga got it and posted the names of the fighters. And then I read it and remembered TTAFBH.
He's talking about the TV show Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters From Beverly Hills... it would have been easier for him just to type it out once...
ImageImage
m4rc0

Post by m4rc0 »

I think the problem was that you made the joke ages ago, Gunzy. I'm new so I've just read the entire topic and made a comment about it. I guess takenoko only read the newest posts, otherwise he would have understood. At least I think he would.
Gunzy
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Ryukendo
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Band: Clazziquai
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Video Games
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Gunzy »

m4rc0 wrote:I think the problem was that you made the joke ages ago, Gunzy. I'm new so I've just read the entire topic and made a comment about it. I guess takenoko only read the newest posts, otherwise he would have understood. At least I think he would.
Don't forget that once those old post were new too. I don't think that Take understood the whole wall of text and the abbreviations you used.

Or it could be just me, I ccan't speak for takenoko cause I am no bamboo shoot.
ImageImage
Kaze221
Gao

Post by Kaze221 »

doremii have realeased upto episode 16 the subs are great aswell
No hotlinking... or attempts to hotlink

The world's best Kamen Rider
kajiRider
Go Go!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider, Sentai
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by kajiRider »

Min Ci has Kotoha level cuteness ^^
My current favourite Armor Hero is the Black Rhinoceros Hero i especially like his finisher. And the Ugly General annoys me >_>
Kaze221
Gao

Post by Kaze221 »

lol i wanna see who the armor hero [name of it isnt shown yet] how he will go from the baddies to the gd side
No hotlinking... or attempts to hotlink

The world's best Kamen Rider

Return to “Other Heroes”