Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

KR Decade 25 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

< Previous
Wiki
Next >

The history breaking crossover concludes here. Will Tsukasa be useful as a Rider or just a hindrance to the Shinkengers?
Spoiler
As usual, Ryuu overreacts to the situation and made Natsumi and Tsukasa to be emo for a bit. Jii and Eijiro had great chemistry in the episode along with Takeru and Tsukasa. Nice final battle scene with Takeru and Tsukasa switching swords. Now for the thing that most of you will be pissed about and why you shouldn't be pissed at all.

The Ayakashi not growing after dying is due to the Rider powers. You know the Rider powers allow it to stay in the human world without going back to the Sanzu River to get more water. So just maybe the Rider powers made it a Rider kaijin. When it became a Rider kaijin, it stopped being an Ayakashi anymore and thus it loses its second life and its water weakness.

But the real reason is this, it's Kamen Rider Decade not Samurai Sentai Shinkenger. Decade can't twiddle with his thumbs while the Shinkengers fight the giant monster by itself. Maybe if it was a true VS thing then I can see a giant battle.

One more thing, Kaizin Ride.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Decade 25 released

Post by takenoko »

And yet they get Kaijin correct on the card. Silly Decade special effects guy
Cheetah
The fastest animal
The fastest animal
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Cheetah »

Guys who do special effects can do whatever they want. Cause they're special. :D
ImageImage
Nostalgia Critic Parody - Angry Video Game Nerd Parody
http://www.capcam.org - http://tvnihon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=4937
ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
Faiz
Favorite series: Garo/Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Kabuto/Blade
Dreamy: Takanashi Rin
Favorite Band: Too many to list
My boom: Gundam
Quote: We're not tools of the government or anyone elses. Fighting was the only thing i was good at, but at least i fought for what i believed in.-Gray Fox

Post by ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM »

Epic episode and epic conclusion.

So pretty much this entire crossover takes place in a span of a day??XD judging by how everyone is still in the same clothes.

It makes sense that the Diend Driver somehow altered Chinomako so that he doesnt have the second life or need to return to the Sanzu River. Cant really see how Decade woulda fought a 2nd life Diend Chinomako other than using Hibiki Armed again XD.

I like how Takeru threw the disc before putting it on his Shinkenmaru. Pretty cool and effective to some extent.

Its funny how they all thought Tsukasa's bloody camera was a bomb LMAO

The End fight was awesome, KUUGA!!! and he managed to kick major assage!! Rekka Daizantou sound effect with the Decade Driver voice was cool!!

Congrats to Narutaki for being useless as always and vaguely explain anything XD. Shame ShinkenRed couldnt chop him up for answers.

Having the Shinkengers and Riders go down seperate paths of the bridge they were on when Ika-chan was returned to Genta seemed fitting too.

Overall interesting for a first crossover ever between Kamen Rider and Sentai, Really does wipe the stain away that Saban made all those years ago :lol: well at least for me. I doubt this will happen every year tho seeing as how Decade has a more legitimate reason to do so with its alternate world traveling plot.
We Begin The Armed Intervention with Gundam
Skiks
Faiz

Post by Skiks »

Anyone notice Takeru had Magenta and Cyan colors on his shirt? :o
Overall I loved the entire episode. I guess when Kuuga came on the scene they were like. "Oh he can help us?" Since it doesn't seem they noticed Yuuske all that much.
Deka_Hero
Humongous
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Quote: I DEMAND THINGS TO BE AWESOME! - Michel Bay

Post by Deka_Hero »

ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM wrote: Overall interesting for a first crossover ever between Kamen Rider and Sentai, Really does wipe the stain away that Saban made all those years ago :lol: well at least for me.
So Black RX and Zyuranger didn't have a crossover? :?
I'm likely one of the few people that liked Saban's Masked Rider, especially when they would use footage from totally differnt series and hoped the viewers didn't notice that the suit was different in every other shot (In one scene it when from Black RX footage, to Black footage, then to Stronger Footage and back to RX footage).
DrinkItDown
RYUKI TARDFACE
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: Faiz Bar Tender chic
Favorite Band: L'Arc en Ciel
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Cars i suppose

Post by DrinkItDown »

I thought this was a good arc. However, its still been 25 episodes and zero central plot development. How long is this going to take?
Old school TVN member
formerly FA|RokkumanEXE
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

OKAY, THERE'S YOUR FREAKING KUUGA. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW WHINERS!? :P

-What a nice conclusion to an amazing crossover. I liked the moment where Ryuu's over-reaction to the bomb introduced some good old-fashioned Sentai group hilarity. And the fight was rather good as well. Kuuga Rider Kick was great.

-The special effects guy doing the Diendriver needs to get fired. This is like the third time he's screwed up. :P

-I remember how some people said that the Shinkenger crossover would be pure fanwank and would reveal absolutely no character development. Well, I think this proved them wrong. Not only did we get some much needed Natsumi development we got a look at her past too (which may or may not make some things so much more emotional in the future). Tsukasa's resolve once again being set was a good touch too.

-Hey Kivaara got her CGI back (now see, why is she still there?)

-I believe that may have been the best 15 seconds of a KR fan's life.
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
TG23
Gabu
Dreamy: Hell Wolf-kun
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Killing You Guys

Post by TG23 »

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I liked this episode. I agree that Tsukasa and Takeru had great chemistry on scene. It be great to see the two in a show together in the future or towards the end if each series.

They could have given the Ayakashi a 2nd life... All they had to do was give Tsukasa a origami card instead of Rekka Daizantou.... :roll: Honestly that 2nd life thing didn't bother me at all. The fact the Ayakashi was different after getting Diend's Gun meant the rules changed for that Ayakashi. At least for me it did.

And Decade finally used his PSP thingy without having to take it out! No look Kame Ride FTW! Woot! Although I still can't figure out why the buttons are lined up the way they are. I get the order he pushes are the order of when each series premeired but can't help but that there's a reason to the placement. Oh well, sincere Natsumi x Tsukasa moments FTW!

Oh, and the Kivara headbutt moment was awesome. lol :lol:
Last edited by TG23 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OMAETACHI, KOROCHU!
evel333
7X
Favorite series: Dairanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Type: INTP Architect

Post by evel333 »

ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM wrote: I like how Takeru threw the disc before putting it on his Shinkenmaru.
If only he was holding the guard (like in ep.1) instead of the handle. There's no way the disc could have reached the end like that with his hand in the way.
Warrior of Zarona
!Wizards
!Wizards

Post by Warrior of Zarona »

So, I want to know if people will agree on this.

...TsukasaXTakeru?

I mean, geez, look at the way they looked at each other before they parted the bridge. XD
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

^^Stop messing with the shippers heads. We've already got JiiXEijiro screwing with us.

I've been wondering but what's with Takeru's shirt? Massive Evidence? Is that something a lord should wear? :P

also where can I get one?
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
AnimeFan
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Den-O, Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva, Go-Onger
Favorite Actor?: Sakurada Dori
Favorite Band: ON/OFF
My boom: Vocaloid
Quote: Omae, boku ni tsuraretemiru?

Post by AnimeFan »

Everyone panicking thinking Tsukasa's camera was a bomb and Kivara getting angry at Eijiro for not getting her own cookie were funny.

I really enjoyed this crossover.
mateo360
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Den-o
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Favorite Band: GACKT
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Kamen Rider

Post by mateo360 »

Kuuga finally maned up and went off to battle on his own. No sitting around while Decade was figuring out all the problems and fighting everything.
Evil BLADE vs. King BLADE Awesome.
Do Not Underestimate the Power of Tommy's Ass.
Kamen Rider Raven
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Double
Dreamy: Shotaro
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Kamen Rider Raven »

First off, the front page pic kicks ass.

Now...that being said.

This episode pretty much confirmed what I've thought since watching Kamen Rider Kabuto. Riders seem to operate on a higher level than a Sentai team. Still this is a pretty awesome episode.

It goes without saying, but it was soooooo nice to see Kuuga in action. Two Riders and a Sentai Team. Talk about Formidable.

And NEVER have I wanted to talk about a preview more than I do now. :D Oh well, good things come to those who wait.

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”