Rising to the Top

KR Decade 26 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

< Previous
Wiki
Next >

It's Joe the Haze.
Spoiler
So Dai Shocker is managing to get all the enemies of the Kamen Riders to become one massive group. That's impressive. It makes you wonder if Narutaki is a part of Dai Shocker as they are able to use the same mode of dimensional transport as he is. Man Tsukasa really needs a better publicist as he's viewed as the destroyer of worlds by everyone.

With the help of modern CG, Black RX and the other Showa Riders/enemies are benefited with updated effects. What kind of name is Joe the Haze is anyway.
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Re: Decade 26 released

Post by zeta_gundam »

I just love the way Decade was frantically pressing the buttons on the K-Touch to transform into Complete Form. The voices were overlapping XD
Phoenix512 wrote:It makes you wonder if Narutaki is a part of Dai Shocker as they are able to use the same mode of dimensional transport as he is.
Interesting, never thought about it that way. This also makes me wonder about Kaitou, we still don't know how he travels through the worlds either.

And yes, what kind of stupid name is "Joe the Haze"!?
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

joe is a terrible name
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
大変身
Save the life
Favorite Actor?: Nobuyuki Hiyama

Post by 大変身 »

zeta_gundam wrote: And yes, what kind of stupid name is "Joe the Haze"!?
He was a
Spoiler
cyborg
friend of Kotaro's in RX
Twitter
iamawesome.com
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I've never seen this black guy before. He seems pretty cool. Kind of old school in a way
ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
Faiz
Favorite series: Garo/Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Kabuto/Blade
Dreamy: Takanashi Rin
Favorite Band: Too many to list
My boom: Gundam
Quote: We're not tools of the government or anyone elses. Fighting was the only thing i was good at, but at least i fought for what i believed in.-Gray Fox

Post by ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM »

w00t RX world, classic vintage ownage right here! (And again something that Saban screwed up big time :lol:)

It seems like everything is tying into All Riders Vs DaiShocker, which is pretty cool. I kinda prefer things leading up to movies than the movies being AU's sometimes.

Ah the legendary Minami Kotaro returns no doubt. And he's still kicking major assage, i like the updated effects for his henshin too as well as his biorider form attacks.

Poor Natsumi sucks that she gets hospitalized. Shame Yuusuke has to watch over her, think he has enough of watching ppl dying in hopsitals after Yashiro? Its a shame its back to him getting owned when he henshin's into Kuuga again >__>

And Kaito is such an asshole, this is how he repays them for getting back the Diend Driver by sicking Ketaros and Heracus on them XD.

And lastly, i have never wanted to see a Rider movie as much as this....the new trailer is just ownage!!
Last edited by ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM on Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We Begin The Armed Intervention with Gundam
Anomander Rake
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Black
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
Dreamy: O_o
Favorite Band: JAM Project
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Post by Anomander Rake »

takenoko wrote:I've never seen this black guy before. He seems pretty cool. Kind of old school in a way
It's a pretty awesome series. Give it a try if you ever have the time.

Kasumi no Joe will always be Kasumi no Joe for me... Joe the Haze just sounds wrong. :cry:
victorstillwater
IXA
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Hibiki
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by victorstillwater »

Apollo Geist has the most awesome shield. Shame he uses a fencing style. EDIT: You know, because you don't usually see fencers with shields.

Anyway, OMG it's the two series that got me hooked on kamen Rider! Kotaro Minami, I less than three you! :D
Victor Stillwater:
Former Professional Blogger and Tech Support Rep. Giant Robot Pilot. Kamen Rider-in-training.

Visit my NEW blog of games and geekery at http://iamstillwater.wordpress.com
mateo360
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Den-o
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Favorite Band: GACKT
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Kamen Rider

Post by mateo360 »

ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM wrote:w00t RX world, classic vintage ownage right here! (And again something that Saban screwed up big time :lol:)

And lastly, i have never wanted to see a Rider movie as much as this....the new trailer is just ownage!!
I remember Masked Rider from back then. I think I even heard some vintage sound effects during the battles.

Does anyone know what series the Rhino monster is from?

I agree with you FREEDOM, I really wish I could see this in theaters with subtitles.
Oh and I guess I was wrong about when we would see Kuuga transform next.
Do Not Underestimate the Power of Tommy's Ass.
Anomander Rake
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Black
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
Dreamy: O_o
Favorite Band: JAM Project
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Post by Anomander Rake »

mateo360 wrote: Does anyone know what series the Rhino monster is from?
Kamen Rider Black.
Joe10lo
Infinity

Post by Joe10lo »

First off, god this episode takes me back something fierce. I was in Korea when Black RX first appeared so having the original actor return to reprise the role was out standing. The episode was great and the ending was and even bigger twist than i thought. Its nice to see we got some Showa rider love in the series. Not that Hiesi isnt great, but showa is where we got our most beloved finisher Rider kick from.
You know a rider kick is a wonderful thing. Its the only kick that solves all your problems and depending on the kick. problems with in a thirty mile radius behind person.
大変身
Save the life
Favorite Actor?: Nobuyuki Hiyama

Post by 大変身 »

mateo360 wrote: Does anyone know what series the Rhino monster is from?
ITS THE RHINO KAIJIN!!!!

i remembered him having a "wheeeen" noise like a horse back in Black
Twitter
iamawesome.com
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

zeta_gundam wrote: Interesting, never thought about it that way. This also makes me wonder about Kaitou, we still don't know how he travels through the worlds either.
Yes we do. He uses the gray wall like everybody else. We saw him do it in Shinkenger.
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
Iaatix
Gabu

Post by Iaatix »

garfield15 wrote:
zeta_gundam wrote: Interesting, never thought about it that way. This also makes me wonder about Kaitou, we still don't know how he travels through the worlds either.
Yes we do. He uses the gray wall like everybody else. We saw him do it in Shinkenger.
Not everybody...Decade and friends use the equally logical photo studio falling backdrop method.

See, by now I would have had a ladder and checked to see what all is up there..or put a fence around the chain so people wouldn't keep bumping it..but I keep trying to be logical.
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

Iaatix wrote: Not everybody...Decade and friends use the equally logical photo studio falling backdrop method.
Well, I meant everybody except them. My bad.

Anybody else love the way the DienDriver said "HERCUS...KETAROS"? It sounded like "Herucussu...Kaytarosu" That seemed a little overboard even for romanji but it still sounded cool.
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”