Save the life
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

KR Decade 28 Released

Post by zeta_gundam »

< Previous
Wiki
Next >

This world is quite different from the original Amazon world, which made it difficult for me to accept it the first time I was watching it. But this is a rather interesting world. We have another dystopian world this time with Dai Shocker in power. And the Ten-Faced Demon this time has the faces of the previous Heisei Kamen Riders! He actually has a rather cool design. I wonder how Decade would match up to someone who also has the previous Riders' powers like himself. And like I guessed, Apollo Geist strikes back.
- Note that the original Amazon also had a Ten-Faced Demon whose name was Gorgos; this time round his name is Ten-Faced Demon Yum Kimil.

Lastly, Mole Beastman! XD
Deka_Hero
Humongous
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Quote: I DEMAND THINGS TO BE AWESOME! - Michel Bay

Re: Decade 28 Released

Post by Deka_Hero »

Spoiler
Damn, now we have the first Bi Racial Kamen Rider, the First Non-Japanese Kamen Rider in a Series (yes, Peter Ho is a Chinese-American, but he was in Faiz's Non-Canon Movie, so he doesn't count) as well as the First Kamen Rider from South America (Enrique Sakamoto, who is Decade's Amazon, Is a Japanese Peruvian from Trujillo, Peru).

Aoiblue
Everything is drama!
Favorite series: Trick
Dreamy: Haga Yuria
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gransazer

Post by Aoiblue »

Oh cool, Tsukasa dyed his hair, and Amazon's acting is......>_<
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

It's a bit odd that Tsukasa dyed his hair very suddenly. He must have the quickest dyed job ever. Silly Japanese people didn't learn that DaiShocker in nazi like clothes and mannerisms is pure evil. The kid needs to be smacked repeatly especially when he stole the Giga Bracelet from Amazon. Apollo Geist almost kill you and yet you want still to be with him.

I like it when Naturkai keeps blaming Decade for everything. "Damn that DaiShocker but it's still Decade's fault in the end."
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

When did Gau become a Kamen Rider? So the main enemy is the creepy goth boy from the "Total Eclipse of the Heart" music video?
ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
Faiz
Favorite series: Garo/Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Kabuto/Blade
Dreamy: Takanashi Rin
Favorite Band: Too many to list
My boom: Gundam
Quote: We're not tools of the government or anyone elses. Fighting was the only thing i was good at, but at least i fought for what i believed in.-Gray Fox

Post by ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM »

First off the Daishocker nazi kid looks like he has too much girly make up on him lol, and yes he needs to get slapped big time.

As for Enrique Sakamoto's take on Amazon, is rather bizzare as hell, his cries and everything just seem out of tune XD. Interesting to see him biting the shit outta everyone tho lol.

Kuuga getting owned by his own power from the Ten faced Demon was expected sadly T___T.

And points for Tsukasa for being a "dick" and destroying the perfecter. Apollo Geist is stupid for thinking he's actually gonna fork it over lol.
We Begin The Armed Intervention with Gundam
Deathstrike
Go Go!

Post by Deathstrike »

Of all the re-castings we have had in this show, this has to be the worst. It may be an AU world, but Amazon is NOT supposed to sound like a guy who is bored with everything.
The original actor put so much emotion into the character, especially during the first episodes where he couldn't speak yet.
It pains me to see how little (or should I say NONE) effort this new actor puts into the role.

Otherwise, a good episode.
KickHopper
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR W & Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Keitei Sousakan 7
Dreamy: Why yes I am
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Hiroyuki
Favorite Band: Royksopp
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Film Noir
Quote: "Walking the path of Hell, the man who serves no one."

Post by KickHopper »

The makeup is in reference to the olden days of the Showa era, when brainwashed children would be identified with makeup.

Amazon didn't really try too hard to keep his GiGi Armlet (an Armlet is not a Bracelet) when the kid is struggling to take it. I really did not like the actor they chose to play Amazon. He had no conviction in his voice at all when he shouted out "A-MA-ZON!". The special effects for the transformation were cool, but seriously, the guy needs some acting lessons.

Over all, though, a pretty good episode. I definitely loved the design of Amazon's big bad, the 10-faced demon. Not enough dismemberment from Amazon! Needs moar tearing off limbs!
ImageImage
antiemo19
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Faiz
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Den-o
Dreamy: Naomi
Favorite Actor?: Edward Norton
Favorite Band: R.E.M
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Kuuga

Post by antiemo19 »

i think that having a broken down and just plain melancholy amazon is kind of cool given his situation. Also can anyone explain both parts of the hand sign, even watching the show im not sure how to. Also is nihon friendly with the group subbing the old show because it holds up perhaps the best of the showa era riders, and would be nice to watch now. Also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK7NkuZKU-U
FENIX JR
I am the new #2
I am the new #2
Favorite series: den-o
2nd Favorite Series: decade
Dreamy: megan fox
Favorite Actor?: ???? i dont know
Favorite Band: foo figthers
My boom: enginring
Quote: HENSHIN!!!!

Post by FENIX JR »

i think that if decade is the devil why is saveing worlds that he was trying to destroy can some body explain to me.... please!!!!

the only reason i have to live is that i know that there is some one for me out there..
Solid Ronin
Favorite Band: L'Arc~en~Ciel
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: NO FEAR! NO PAIN!

Post by Solid Ronin »

Good premise! Not so good execution.

Spoiler
Oh no! People are chasing us lets run to safety! Yes let us Run!

Amazon's Action is...wow. Makes Tsukasa look like a Oscar winner.
manz

Post by manz »

Pantsu!

Spoiler
Iaatix
Gabu

Post by Iaatix »

This is the first world I've seen none of the original series, which puts a different perspective on it. At least with Kuuga and Black I've seen a couple of episodes, so I had a small idea of what to expect. I'm still not sure what I think about it, but its made me interested enough to want to try to find it.

I guess the 10-faced demon thing is not literal? I couldn't even see one face (unless the mask counts).

Speaking of masks, A-MA-ZON doesn't seem like he's technically a masked rider, he's more a mutated rider, isn't it? But I guess the same thing could be said for Gills and maybe Agito.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I don't know. Not having seen the original Amazon, I assumed that Amazon spoke in a slow, deliberate manner because he's not a native Japanese speaker.
mateo360
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Den-o
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Favorite Band: GACKT
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Kamen Rider

Post by mateo360 »

Amazon: Are you are Rider?
Decade (in English): Maybe

I almost fell over laughing.
Do Not Underestimate the Power of Tommy's Ass.

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”