Wiki Link

< Kabuto | Den-O | The Next >
KamenRiderKaibo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kabuto

Re: Chou Den-O and Decade movie released

Post by KamenRiderKaibo »

garfield15 wrote:First I have to say that Sawaki Ruka makes a very convincing boy. (Sorry girls, but it's a trap! :P) I had read it in the papers that a girl was playing Yuu but I really had to see it. She's a great actress and I think she was a boy in another role she was in.
He's a She?! OMG I can't tell from his her appearance and voice!!!
Arigomi wrote:How was DenLiner moving to catch Momotaros and DenBird in the air without DenBird powering DenLiner? Time distortion.
Owner is the one who keeps DenLiner moving, using his bicycle...
AnimeFan
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Den-O, Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva, Go-Onger
Favorite Actor?: Sakurada Dori
Favorite Band: ON/OFF
My boom: Vocaloid
Quote: Omae, boku ni tsuraretemiru?

Post by AnimeFan »

garfield15 wrote: First I have to say that Sawaki Ruka makes a very convincing boy. (Sorry girls, but it's a trap! :P) I had read it in the papers that a girl was playing Yuu but I really had to see it. She's a great actress and I think she was a boy in another role she was in.
That's very confusing :? But I guess that would explain this picture which I had been wondering about since I first saw it a few months ago.

Spoiler
Sloth MD
Douza Uru Zazaado
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Sloth MD »

Alright, was anyone reminded of GARO when Goldra and Silvra Transforms?
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

AnimeFan wrote:
garfield15 wrote: First I have to say that Sawaki Ruka makes a very convincing boy. (Sorry girls, but it's a trap! :P) I had read it in the papers that a girl was playing Yuu but I really had to see it. She's a great actress and I think she was a boy in another role she was in.
That's very confusing :? But I guess that would explain this picture which I had been wondering about since I first saw it a few months ago.

Spoiler
....I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit. :P
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Oh, hate to derail the conversation back to if it was AU or OU. To people who use 'But it's connected to Decade' as proof that it's AU... Shinkenger World. We know Decade went to the OU Shinkenger World, because we saw him in Shinkenger, and he and his thief/treasure hunting friend effected their story.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
mateo360
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Den-o
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Favorite Band: GACKT
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Kamen Rider

Post by mateo360 »

I have come to the conclusion that any movie that has Den-O in the title will focus mainly on him with special guest the current kamen rider.
Do Not Underestimate the Power of Tommy's Ass.
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

Arigomi wrote:How are the Arm Monsters are in the past? Time distortion. Why can Tsukasa travel at will through dimensions when he never does in the show? Time distortion. How was DenLiner moving to catch Momotaros and DenBird in the air without DenBird powering DenLiner? Time distortion.
A Wizard Did It.

Also that was a girl? What? I couldn't tell...that makes that picture really weird now because all I can see is a boy wearing a dress in it.
KickHopper
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR W & Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Keitei Sousakan 7
Dreamy: Why yes I am
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Hiroyuki
Favorite Band: Royksopp
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Film Noir
Quote: "Walking the path of Hell, the man who serves no one."

Post by KickHopper »

kaemmerite wrote:
Arigomi wrote:How are the Arm Monsters are in the past? Time distortion. Why can Tsukasa travel at will through dimensions when he never does in the show? Time distortion. How was DenLiner moving to catch Momotaros and DenBird in the air without DenBird powering DenLiner? Time distortion.
A Wizard Did It.

Also that was a girl? What? I couldn't tell...that makes that picture really weird now because all I can see is a boy wearing a dress in it.
I see your "A Wizard Did It" and raise you a "Fifth wall"
ImageImage
Squizz
Infinity
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live

Post by Squizz »

I love this movie, its the most fun toku movie I have ever seen and a big plus it's my birthday, one of the best Birthday presents of the day.

Surprised by the canon discussions when has Den O ever gave a monkeys about continuity, lol it's like looking for a needle in a haystack through out the series and the movies.

I really like young Ryou, for me it works so well, the actor is brilliant and its easy to believe he's Ryoutarou, I think I even prefer it this way , we get focus on the Imagins and Kotaro gets to be the new hero without replacing the usual gang.
I knew something about Yuu-kun didnt seem right, though I'd have never guessed the actor was a girl.

Kaito bugged me at first then I thought about it, maybe he wanted them to release the battleship to steal it, hey we know he's fickle, but he's also like a Kamen Rider Dispenser, he's the best plot ploy ever.
ultrakill
Go Go!

Post by ultrakill »

AnimeFan wrote:
Spoiler
[ Image ]
Holy..... damn....I really have to give you props. I thought it was a feminine boy but damn, she pulled playing a boy. Would have never guessed it.
Deka_Hero
Humongous
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Quote: I DEMAND THINGS TO BE AWESOME! - Michel Bay

Post by Deka_Hero »

AnimeFan wrote:
Spoiler
[ Image ]
In order, from right to left:
-Kickass
-Weird
-Would Bang
-Weird's bro.
-Cool
-Really want to Bang alot
-Eeeeeeew!
-Da Pimp
-Kickass
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I had no idea Yuu was played by a girl. That's kind of cool
gmottl
Mega
Favorite series: Rider-Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: ppgz, mrr, too many
Dreamy: fourze girls, luka
Favorite Actor?: jirou zanki garulu
Favorite Band: nightwish
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: MLP:FIM
Quote: just because you're a genius doesn't mean your a smart guy- PPG narrator
just because i'm an idiot doesn't mean i'm stupid- Spencer Shay

Post by gmottl »

{sigh} once again i see a movie like this thinking wow the den-o-decade movie, i hope it's not like climax deka which was basicly a den-o movie with kiva in it for a little tiny bit and than boom. den-o movie with decade in to for a teeny tiny bit. it was good but disappointing. i set up a while den-o day starting off with saraba, then climax deka, then decade 14-15 then finally chou den-o. well i just finished it all and i think saraba is better but just by a bit. the end battle wasn't as big and that ship went down to easy for how toothy it looked. and i don't think those were the kiva arms monsters and were humans played by the actors to make them seem like the arms monsters. remember the kiva movie. "guard, what's your name" "ore, sanjou" the den-o voice actors did the same thing. but Jirou as ura, OH MY GOD.
Anyone remember when the news didn't want to make you punch the nearest thing to you, me neither.
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

It was an ok movie, I enjoyed that it focused more on Yuuto's history than being a movie for the Taros, also enjoyed Deneb's new form actually looks better than the regular Vega Form. I'm getting sick of these crossover movie's with Den-O crew taking center stage and the other rider's doing nothing except just helping out in the end, who knows perhaps well the Den-O crew was busy in the past Decade was busy in All Rider's. Also the movie never did explain what Silvra was doing during Decade's & Den-O's fight in episode 14 of Decade.

Just how many of the time vehicles did they make in the future, i've counted 5 trains & 1 Battleship, seriously is it possible to make a Den-O movie that doesn't have some over powered time vehicle that mysteriously wound up in the past, for villains to use.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Ah but the Battleship isn't from the Future, it was Oni made from the past.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT

Return to “Kamen Rider Den-O”