Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: All Sentai
Dreamy: To many to list!
Favorite Actor?: To many to list
Favorite Band: Van Canto
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: ASIAN GIRLS!
Quote: Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses."

Jake: "Hit it."

Re: Wizard 15 released

Post by Lunchboxx »

Dont they take holiday breaks during christmas time? We probably wont see Land Dragon till next year.

I still have no clue what Land Dragon will have when it comes to body parts, but I hope it's some claws.

Get all Wolverine style on dem Phantoms. Snickty snickty snoine!
prowlfire
Adventure

Post by prowlfire »

A part of me was hoping Lizardman was going to troll Haruto by splicing footage of himself as Satoshi transforming into the Phantom at the end of the movie so that Chizuru would've broken down into despair during the viewing and Haruto would've had to dive into Chizuru's Underworld unexpectedly. But then I remembered that he was just planning to destroy the film and he obviously was not clever enough to do that as a backup.

Plus I saw how much time was left in the show and knew that wouldn't happen...lol.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

New Year's is Japan's time for their breaks not Christmas. So Wizard 16 will be the last one of the year.
HW-DiEnd
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Faiz
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: Luka Milfly
Favorite Actor?: Anna Nagata
Favorite Band: Motörhead
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Yorozuya Gin-Chan
Quote: "The world is a lonely place,you're on your own..."

Post by HW-DiEnd »

Lunchboxx wrote:I still have no clue what Land Dragon will have when it comes to body parts, but I hope it's some claws.
Fire is the Head,Hurricane is the Wings,Water is the Tail/Legs,and there only the Claws/Hands left for Earth Dragon.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Chizuru hits her head and passes out. Very convenient.

Curving bullets again, Haru? Very smart, Lizardman. You keep clinging to high places and decide to change strategy and jump in the water. An just after Haru used the water super form...

Oh the USA, that strange and distant dimension no kaijin can reach. It really is a strange place. You can't even communicate with Japan from there.

Action was great again. The water dragon form looks cool. Haru's dilemma was also interesting and that ending was very good.

So, Flame Dragon has the dragon head, hurricane the wings and water the tail. Ground willl have another part. I think the white monster wants to give Haru a super form with all the parts together so that he can free Dragon.
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

I really really like how mature this episode took it.

My current theory for Wiseman and this year's massive twist.

He saw that Haruto actually fought back Dragon.
He creates White Wizard as his puppet and give Haruto power.
He is building up Haruto to be the ultimate hero. One that will give hope to everyone.
Just to long con it and attempt to make Haruto go into despair to create the strongest and smartest Phantom.

We know dragon has brains. We know dragon is getting power from each magic stone they somehow receive. Which somehow comes from Wiseman. Wiseman is feeding dragon.
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

Water Style is Luna Trigger while Water Dragon is Putotyra. while that is kinda hot but isn't it kinda out of ideas?

Who's the director of this episode. They obviously watched some The Dark Knight before making this episode. :D
Minji
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Whenever you see a dangerous man walking slowly towards you with a loud and looming god choir chanting in the background... just fucking run."
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by Minji »

m4rc0 wrote:Oh the USA, that strange and distant dimension no kaijin can reach. It really is a strange place. You can't even communicate with Japan from there.
Exactly. :lol: Although I suppose Chizuru has now accepted that Satoshi disappears when he feels like it (because film making is his life, I don't know, and keep in mind that she wasn't his girlfriend or anything; she probably thinks she never meant nearly as much to him as he does to her).
Lunagel wrote:Also, does it seem to anyone else that Wizard is hideously lazy about chasing the Phantoms?
Yeah. I wish they'd play it up, might make him more fun.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Actually, Satoshi leaving without telling her and using Haruto as a medium seems perfectly in-character to me. Props to Haruto for thinking of that.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

m4rc0 wrote: Oh the USA, that strange and distant dimension no kaijin can reach. It really is a strange place. You can't even communicate with Japan from there.
Actually, yes. if you go to other country, you pretty much are out of the reach for anyone.
because countries are really, really big. if they were unable to reach that kid whose father was killed by the gargoyle, then reaching someone in another country is just out of the question.
arromdee
Go Go!

Post by arromdee »

Not only is the reply to "he left for America" likely to be "oh, do you have his email address?" (or "where is his Facebook page?"), I'm wondering: just how common is using physical reels of film this way rather than digital video?
zeta_gundam
Save the life
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

arromdee wrote:Not only is the reply to "he left for America" likely to be "oh, do you have his email address?" (or "where is his Facebook page?"), I'm wondering: just how common is using physical reels of film this way rather than digital video?
It's getting rarer these days. I think at one of the recent where they were showing movie trailers, the only movie that used film to show the trailer was The Dark Knight Rises. Everyone else used digital videos. That's what someone told me though, so I can't confirm anything here. But it is getting rarer these days though.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

i think it could be possible for the club to have one if the club(and the place, obviously) has been around since many years. i don't know how clubs are in japan(besides what school and sports manga has teach me), but generally speaking, members of clubs tend to bring stuff they could use for their activities and, sometimes, they just let them there. it is possible it was from an old member of the club who left it in there many years ago, they found it and say "hey! why don't we do it the old way? it could be fun!".
it's probable the general idea was "let's do this the old way, watch it like this and then make it digital so everyone can have one copy" but then, you know, the phantoms appeared.
berry889
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Black
Dreamy: Mana Kazaya
Favorite Band: Dir En Grey

Post by berry889 »

my theory for wiseman and white wizard that possibly they were the same person and must have split personality.... if u know what i mean
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Lunagel wrote:Also, does it seem to anyone else that Wizard is hideously lazy about chasing the Phantoms?
He's incredibly lazy. The two-part episode nature of KR means that it always has to come up with a reason for the MOTW to get away at the start of part 2, but past seasons at least had the hero either faced with a dilemma that involved stopping the chase, or beaten down so that they could not follow. Wizard simply don't bother.

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”