Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Re: KR Gaim 29 released

Post by Dengar »

Yes! I can see some similarities. Especially if you look REALLY close, you'll see they're the same color.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

CeronosLive wrote:It's fairly obvious that it seems like there's similarities between the White Overlord and Takatora.

...But is it just me or is there also similarities between Demushu and Kaito, and Micchi and the Green Overlord?
that's probably intentional, given the similar color schemes, i.e. Roshuo/Zangetsu = White, Demushu/Baron = Red, Redue/Ryugen = Green.

So, given this, if Sagara really does turn out to be an Overlord, as people have been speculating since he spoke to Demushu and Redue weeks ago, who wants to bet that his true Overlord form is orange, or blue with orange accents, to match Gaim?
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

Conan_Edogawa wrote:[quote="CeronosLivafter all.fairly obvious that it seems like there's similarities between the White Overlord and Takatora.

...But is it just me or is there also similarities between Demushu and Kaito, and Micchi and the Green Overlord?
that's probably intentional, given the similar color schemes, i.e. Roshuo/Zangetsu = White, Demushu/Baron = Red, Redue/Ryugen = Green.

So, given this, if Sagara really does turn out to be an Overlord, as people have been speculating since he spoke to Demushu and Redue weeks ago, who wants to bet that his true Overlord form is orange, or blue with orange accents, to match Gaim?[/quote]

Most likely... Sagara A.I. mode was blue afterall. Could be his Inves Overlord sub form was snake or roots or whatever it is. He was the one giving title Armored Rider to Riders in Zawame, calling Kouta rider form as Gaim since Kouta was from Team Gaim. He was very looking foward to Kouta for some reasons.

Spoiler
If Sagara was really an Overlord I hope he was snake with blue strips and Orange head :lol:
Last edited by kyoichikiller90 on Thu May 15, 2014 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I dunno, Roshuo is also light blue. And so far, all the Inves are either red, green, or blue. I just assumed he was the blue Inves rather than the white one.

http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/gaimu/inves/
kuroblack
Go Go!

Post by kuroblack »

The King might be impressed with (or angry at) Kouta for being an idiot "Red Ranger". Somehow I got a feeling that Kouta would take a self-sacrifice route similar to KR Blade to save the humanity.

It would be funny if the forbidden fruit looks like a Devil Fruit from One Piece. :lol:

And Mitchi .... die!!! :x
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Kouta, for the love of Mike, will you please just use Kachidoki Arms? The lengths the writers are going to avoid having Kouta fight an Energy rider or Overlord with Kachidoki is starting to get silly.
Phoenix512 wrote:Micchi is an arrogant d-bag. He won't admit that he needs backup plans as his initial plan is so perfect.
To be fair, this latest episode is a good example of how absurd things have to get for his plans to fail. An Overlord showing up in the middle of all of this? It's practically deus ex machina.

Damn you writers, I'm about as annoyed as Micchi is. I want to see the revelation that Micchi is a traitor and move on to the next chapter. :shock:

Spoiler
Aww come on, everything is moving forward and they choose now to pause the story for a Kikaider promo? Didn't Toei learn anything from the awful Gavan promo for Go-Busters? :| Their heavy reliance on nostalgia gets to be grating.
ChibiZyuJin
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by ChibiZyuJin »

Arigomi wrote:We need a drinking game for whenever Micchi's plans go awry. Despite recognizing this pattern, he still hasn't learned to create backup plans.
We would die from alcohol poisoning...
Igarashi_Kiriiga
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kiva
Dreamy: Saejima Kouga
Favorite Actor?: I can't choose!
My boom: GARO
Quote: "saisho ni itte oku, ore wa tsuyoi jyanai. Ore wa tsugoku tsuyoi" aka "let me tell you from the start, I am not strong. I am very strong"

Post by Igarashi_Kiriiga »

I'm sorry, this might sound sudden and dunno, stupid?
But is it just my recent Den-O fever speaking, or the one who narrates the opening of the episode sound like Deneb?
Has this even been asked before?

The way he looks make the girls feel honored to be reeled in
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Igarashi_Kiriiga wrote:I'm sorry, this might sound sudden and dunno, stupid?
But is it just my recent Den-O fever speaking, or the one who narrates the opening of the episode sound like Deneb?
Same voice actor. We've known from the beginning he would do narration.
ChibiZyuJin
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by ChibiZyuJin »

Jouji Nakata's voice was really fitted to Rosyuo. I only know him from Fate Stay/Night but hell his voice is good.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Jouji Nakata also did the narration for OOO along with the voice of the Birth Driver.

I can tell you that Roshuo is light blue because using the color picker in Aegisub and going to an area on him, it shows up as mostly light blue. The lighting is making him appear to be white not light blue.
KR_FIA
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by KR_FIA »

Oh, Takatora is still alive. Nice, but why did they change his clothes into rags? The king seems to be more sociable compared to the others.

They actually bothered to explain that all vehicle lock seeds were sabotaged.

I am waiting for Mitsuzane's sanity to snap. Whatever he did backfired, and now even Mai is doing voluntary work for Kouta. Still, he has a lot to learn though. Just because someone is a pacifist doesn't mean he won't take arms when pushed around too much.

I don't get it. Is Sid just bad in this to be badly matched against Kaito? I am sure they are both using Genesis Driver, too.

And suddenly, Kikaider. The first time for some non-KR non-sentai to crossover, especially in a tv series?
Igarashi_Kiriiga
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kiva
Dreamy: Saejima Kouga
Favorite Actor?: I can't choose!
My boom: GARO
Quote: "saisho ni itte oku, ore wa tsuyoi jyanai. Ore wa tsugoku tsuyoi" aka "let me tell you from the start, I am not strong. I am very strong"

Post by Igarashi_Kiriiga »

Lunagel wrote:
Igarashi_Kiriiga wrote:I'm sorry, this might sound sudden and dunno, stupid?
Same voice actor. We've known from the beginning he would do narration.
Thanks! I just realised this recently.

The way he looks make the girls feel honored to be reeled in
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Sid relies on power way too much and thus he gets beat by Kouta and Kaito when they get on equal terms with him. He's not like Takatora or Youko who have some type of fighting experience. It's also why he resorts to dirty tricks because he knows he can't beat them straight up.
methos
7X
Favorite series: KRW
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by methos »

Geez, you'd think they would wait at least one episode before revealing that Takatora was still alive. But oh well. Hopefully he gets his hands on a Melon lockseed so we can have old Zangetsu back. I prefer that form to the genesis driver one.
We need a drinking game for whenever Micchi's plans go awry. Despite recognizing this pattern, he still hasn't learned to create backup plans.
Or maybe whenever he viciously drags out Kouta's name?

I dunno, Micchi's starting to go over the top, but Kaito still annoys me more. He's always seemed very cliched to me, but he was obviously the "destined rival" so it at least fit. But now the power-obsessed bad boy thing is getting old. Ever since the story shifted away from Rider vs Rider and the dancing, his character has seemed more and more out of place.

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”