Kamen Rider: Shadow (In draft form...)

DAh Q
Adventure

Kamen Rider: Shadow (In draft form...)

Post by DAh Q »

Yeah... so this is my baisic idea of a rider series. After watching the entire series of Faiz, I got inspired to do this....

Year 2012, a Toku fan and known scientist, Dr Bryce Williams creates a series of hi-tech belts that transforms humans into genetically enhaced insect hybird with armour; which he beleives can be used to keep peace. He sends them to a distant friend in japan to perfect the belts.
But quickly, the professor's assistant becomes greedy and steals the most advanced belt: the belt of hell; and kills the professor.
Meanwhile, a young street motorcyclist, while trying to hi-jack a motor bike, somehow finds the shadow belt, the srongest of them all. Hearing of this news, Hell quickly assembles a group of bounty hunters to steal it.

Characters

Hitoshi ??????
A young orphan who makes a living doing illegal motorcycle races. He lives with his grandfather and sister, Eri. Careless, but determined personallity.

Eri ??????
Hitoshi's older sister, university level mechanic, was kicked out when she couldn't afford her school fees. Upon trying to hi-Jack a motorcycle for his brother, he encountered a strange belt, which wold later transform Hitoshi into Kamen Rider: Shadow.

Koichi Fujioshi
. He was first furious when he realized Hitoshi stole the shadow belt, but had to manage as after one person transformed with a belt, another could not transform with the same belt. Son of professor Fujioshi, he acts as a mentor to Hitoshi.

Doctor Bryce Williams
The original scientists that created the belts, he sent them to a better expert, Dr Fujioshi to improve the system. Upon hearing about Dr Fujioshi's death, Dr Williams travels to japan to aid Koichi in their battle to keep the belts from falling into the wrong hands.

More to come....
ExodusSaint
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Faiz
Dreamy: .
Favorite Actor?: is you =3
Favorite Band: Pendulum
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Halo Reach
Quote: "JUST.. EXXXXXPLAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNN!"

Re: Kamen Rider: Shadow (In draft form...)

Post by ExodusSaint »

nice concept and charecters.. could be a series but, there way to many stories i dont think Toei is gonna get round to this :P
Spoiler

TAKEN IN FALLOUT 3 (PC) USING THE KAMEN RIDER MOD, So uh no need for pm's yeah? :)
DAh Q
Adventure

Post by DAh Q »

In this series, there won't be any monster/kaijin or anything like that, just humans with belts. And supernatural humans.
ExodusSaint
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: .
Favorite Actor?: is you =3
Favorite Band: Pendulum
My boom: Halo Reach
Quote: "JUST.. EXXXXXPLAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNN!"

Post by ExodusSaint »

DAh Q wrote:In this series, there won't be any monster/kaijin or anything like that, just humans with belts. And supernatural humans.
Hmm, this adds some realism and this series more believable, but wouldn't that make the series kinda hard to manage, and what you mean by "Human With Belts" are riders>?
DAh Q
Adventure

Post by DAh Q »

Not really. They're Bounty hunters with belts. Only the MAIN characters have bikes. ^^
kero2008
Adventure
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Agito
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider 555
Alignment: Neutral

Post by kero2008 »

I dun want to burst your bubble there but I think you need to change the name. Kamen Rider Shadow has been taken by my friend in another forum.
Gunzy
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Ryukendo
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Band: Clazziquai
My boom: Video Games
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Gunzy »

kero2008 wrote:I dun want to burst your bubble there but I think you need to change the name. Kamen Rider Shadow has been taken by my friend in another forum.
Unless your friend owns the rights to Kamen Rider Shadow then he doesn't have to change the name.
ImageImage
DAh Q
Adventure

Post by DAh Q »

I don't want to burst your bubble but he doesn't own Kamen rider. And the fact that Kamen Rider Shadow is used by like 1 million people. XD
kero2008
Adventure

Post by kero2008 »

Oh sorry! Anyway, I like your concept.
William_Duel
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
My boom: The World.

Post by William_Duel »

I;m sorry to burst your bubble but Kamen Rider has been taken...I think you need to change the name to Shadow.... I think that's been taken also so you might want to consider 'The Rider Formerly Known as Kamen Rider Shadow'. j/k :lol:
Soldat Veritas
DAh Q
Adventure

Post by DAh Q »

After Consideration, I have changed the name "Shadow" into "Death".

Oh and also, new form.

Digital form:Hell and some other riders can already access this form, by default. But Death's belt is soon upgraded by Koichi into Digital form. In this form, there is an auto aim feature on Death's helmet armour to help his new "Shadow Reapers"(Two small pistols, one for rapid fire, other for firing a long laser.) Night vision is also availiable. Armour instead of the normal grey, turns into red and silver, and is stronger. Speed is also faster. Only downside is that strength is reduced a little.
To transform into this form, Death must flip open the lid of his henshin belt and enter the code "27835" after transforming into normal form.

current riders:

Death (standard form)
Punch:3 tonnes
kick: 5 tonnes
Speed:6s/100m

Finishers: none.

Death (Digital form)
Punch: 2.5 tonnes
Kick: 4 tonnes
Speed: 3s/100m

Finishers:

Sudden death (7 tonnes): Death's vision turns completly red and time seems to slow down for him, he charges into the opponent at super speed and creates black flames on impact.

Shadow blast: Death presses a button on the side of each Shadow reaper, allowing a mechanical voice to say "Finisher." folowed by both guns shooting out extremly faster/stronger beams of lasers that creates black flames on impact.

Kamen rider hell
Punch: 2 tonnes
Kick: 3.75 tonnes
speed: 100m/2s

Fnishers:

Sudden death (9 tonnes):Hell's's vision turns completly red and time seems to slow down for him, he charges into the opponent at super speed and creates red flames on impact.

Wrath of Hades: Hell presses a button on each of his Hell Daggers creating a mechanical voice say: "Finisher", followed by striking both of his dramatically powered up daggers at super speed.
kero2008
Adventure

Post by kero2008 »

Cool stats!

Return to “Fanfics”