I hate my life right now and wanna talk to a adult right now

TokuGeek1999
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

I hate my life right now and wanna talk to a adult right now

Post by TokuGeek1999 »

This stupid ass student told me her friend told her that a lockdown might happen because of a shooting and then I told my cooking teacher about that a classmate told then he tells the principal, and the p asked me for the students, then the student's hands were shaking and then she got mad that I had her involved and said that I stabbed her in the back and cussing me out like if I killed someone, SHE'S FUCKING MENTALLY ILL AND SHE MADE ME CRY AND AND I FEEL LIKE I WANTED TO PUNCH HER BADLY, I was crying a lot the way she treated me, I had told the teacher because I didn't want anyone to get hurt.
I honestly feel like I wanna die, honestly, THEN SHE FUCKING SAYS THAT I CARE ABOUT MCDONALDS, SUBWAY, WALMART, TIM HORTONS, HARVEY'S, THIS MADE ME WANNA PUNCH HER HONESTLY, and SHE FUCKING SAID I THINK LIFE IS JOKE, SHE'S SUCH A ASSHOLEAND I CAN'T STAND HER!!! I'M SO MAD.
HONESTLY, SHE'S SUCH AN IDIOT,
I EVEN APOLOIGZE AND SHE'S STILL FUCKING MAD LIKE I KILLED SOMEONE, SHE'S SUCH A LOSER.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: I hate my life right now and wanna talk to a adult right now

Post by Lunagel »

Okay, I know it feels overwhelming and all-consuming right now, and it definitely is, but you will get over this. Teenage years are shit and your 20s aren't much better. The best thing you can do right now is go somewhere else, do something else, and think about something else. Take a walk somewhere new, listen to some new music or audiobook, do a coloring book, anything where you're focused on something else for at least an hour or two. It's much easier to compartmentalize your feelings when you're calm.
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Re: I hate my life right now and wanna talk to a adult right now

Post by Saejima Kouga »

If I’m understanding correctly, you could have possibly saved lives. This issue isn’t one to take lightly, and a threat like that can’t be shrugged off. Even if they were talking idly, it still needed to be handled seriously. Give yourself a break. Whoever this is that’s mad at you doesn’t understand the gravity of the situation and they’ll either chill or move on. And if it’s the latter, then it is what it is. We have what..8 billion people on the planet now? Whatever the number, more than enough to find and make new friends.
Lunagel wrote:*teenage/20s*
When did we get old enough to be able to say stuff like this? 😭

Flip-side we did have JPop and Fansubs to help with the 20s. But I don’t think it was quite that bad. These are the years of transitioning into adulthood and learning life lessons. And some (ok A LOT) of those lessons may have been influenced by poor or uninformed decisions. 😅
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.

Return to “Off Topic”