Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Go-Onger | Shinkenger | Goseiger >
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Shinkenger Act 4 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

It's an all-night stakeout with Blue and Pink.

Spoiler
I really like Mako now as she schooled Ryuuousuke so good even though I would be scared when she's cooking though.
zeldAIS
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: 音楽とか妖怪のテマ
2nd Favorite Series: スーパー戦隊シリーズ
Dreamy: 松岡茉優Queen
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: 漫画,音楽,ドラマ,映画
Quote: "The fan translations community must be helping & understanding each other."
"Quality fan translations take quality time."
Type: INFP Healer

Re: Shinkenger Act 4 released

Post by zeldAIS »

/me imagines Aiba fangirls making death wishes to Takanashi Rin after this episode - especially the hugging in the *ehem* part and the sleeping in the bench scene (fangirls are really scary X_X no wonder White team always wins at Kouhaku Utagassen >_<)

on the side note, during the first part - hmm, is that room where they hang out a tea room by chance? they always seat like that like in a tea ceremony and drink tea (in ep2 also where Ryuunosuke is really drinking tea while in the room with Chiaki before Mako came in to tell Kotoha's missing) (which i rememberd, i had a hard time to get up from that seat as my legs go asleep, and meh, tea's too darn bitter >_<)

Is Mako Go-OnWing's Miu Shinkenger version?

and wow, Abaranger's ending song singer is the insert song singer for ShinkenOh! ^___^
gh0stwrit3r
Kamen Knight
My boom: Grounded

Post by gh0stwrit3r »

I vote BluexPink for couple of the season.

And does anybody else notice that the bottom strokes of their mask/kanji look like moustaches? o_O
Deka_Hero
Humongous
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Quote: I DEMAND THINGS TO BE AWESOME! - Michel Bay

Post by Deka_Hero »

So Mako has the "Mother Instinct", witch mean's she only interested in guys that are "Broken" so she can Fix them.............and then dump them............

I was LOL's at the end where Ryuunosuke was coming on to Mako and she rejected him.
Anime_freek22
Train man
Favorite series: GARO/Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojirou
Favorite Band: UVERworld
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: well dressed pickles
Quote: "You were right all along Finn. Now I'm going to cut out Bubblegum's heart, and make out with it."

Post by Anime_freek22 »

haha, that was funny at the end, but some what pathetically sad too.
I lost The Game!
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

- Red has a funny side too, that's cool. :lol: Seems Red is less serious in this episode.
- The hugging was *ahem*... Isn't this supposed to be kid's show?
- Pink's idea of a muffler is... o.o
- Blue's reaction when he saw the dinner Pink prepared is WIN! LOL.
- Poor boy... At least Takeru was nice at the end.
- Green called Takeru "Takeru" instead of "Lord"...
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

Another good episode, Ryunosuke really thought Mako fell for him but he ultimately got rejected in the end. :lol:
Well it looks like Gedoushu may have actually succeed this time in raising the Sanzu river by more than a couple of inches. Interestingly enough the baddies in this series are really starting to remind me of Infershia form Magiranger even Doukoku reminds me of Branken, makes me wonder what the writers got in store for the Gedoushu down the line.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
ElKevo86
7X
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Quote: "I just tell the truth. If that hurts you, that's your fault."

Post by ElKevo86 »

I was kinda bored by this episode, it didn't really have a lot going for it. But then again I don't like Ryuunosuke so that might have something to do with it. It was great when he got shot down at the end though! I was thinking that maybe he was gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) but I guess not.

We also got to see a side of Takeru we hadn't really seen yet, he seemed more lighthearted and actually did something nice for the kid at the end (perhaps cause he also lost someone as a child?).

And dude, we need medical care in America like they got in Japan! That kid got a cast, crutches, and out of the hospital quick enough to go watch the game he was supposed to play in. I guess they really are better than us in every way...
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I thought this episode was pretty interesting at the end. When that monster was laughing at the boy for breaking his legs and having a dead grandfather I thought "damn, that was pretty cold".
zheyao
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki
My boom: One Piece

Post by zheyao »

I really liked this episode. Ryuunosuke still annoys me a lot, and seems to cry in every episode so far. Still, it's fun to see other characters such as Mako play on those annoyances. It's also nice to see that Ryuunosuke isn't exactly 100% content with being a Shinkenger.

The Monster was really well designed, though I wonder why it was considered a pervert?
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

Ryuunosuke and Mako both seem to have a few screws loose with their bipolar tendencies. Mako just hides it better.

I suspected that Mako was different from typical Japanese girls when she didn't look away when Ryuunosuke dropped his pajama bottoms last episode.

Kobacha is really difficult to chop but did she really to need to pull out her Shinkenmaru? The mess Mako made in the kitchen ensures the kurokos' work is never done. At least Mako looks prettier and more approachable with her hair in that half ponytail.

Kotoha is turning out to be a naive country bumpkin if she thinks Mako can cook.

Ryuunosuke doing a complete shift in mood after going down the spiral slide was memorable.

You can't really blame Ryuunosuke for misinterpreting Mako's actions. She did clutch his head to her chest and snuggled up to him during the night. Mixed signals like these drive guys insane. Thankfully, Ryuunosuke was already that way to begin with.

Mako is really silly, thinking she has "fixed" Ryuunsuke. It is only a matter of time before he goes through another emotional breakdown and her nurturing instincts will kick in.
Seventeen
7X
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger

Post by Seventeen »

ElKevo86 wrote: And dude, we need medical care in America like they got in Japan! That kid got a cast, crutches, and out of the hospital quick enough to go watch the game he was supposed to play in. I guess they really are better than us in every way...
A lot of Japans medical care is riding around in an ambulance waiting for a Hospital to accept you. :lol: The perils of universal health care, if your gonna get sick, or hit by a car call ahead and let them know. ;)

I didn't like this episode as much as the first three, the episodes feel a bit routine at this point. We're getting more behind the desk style main villains this year, I don't think they will appear before the Shinkenger anytime soon.

I kind of wish Ryunosuke wasn't as pathetic as I thought he was from the beginning :lol: I hope he's not like this the whole series with the random crying jags and stuff. You can tell it's mostly a put on, or Aiba's bad acting is making it seem like that. I'm not sure. :lol:

Mako's bad cooking was pretty funny.

Kotoha saying that Mako's dream is to be a normal bride, and the boys reaction to that had me rolling, that's pretty much the reaction any guy would have to that statement. :lol:

Kabocha is really yummy, especially Kabocha soup which is really easy to make.
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

I think my favorite part was when Ryuunosuke was trying to buddy up to the korokos and they just kinda waved him off.

I saw this coming as far as his dissatisfaction with being a Shinkenger though, his overzealousness was definitely a coverup.
dkmagby88
Adventure
Favorite series: Timeranger
2nd Favorite Series: Jetman
Dreamy: Asami Tatsuya
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Competitive Pokemon

Post by dkmagby88 »

So we got GreenxRed rivalry and BluexPink love story. Where does Yellow fit in? It was strange, a love story this early in the series reminded me of Jetman which kinda started off the same way.
Seventeen
7X
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger

Post by Seventeen »

Kotoha reminds me of Natsuki, she's kind of cute and stupid.

Return to “Samurai Sentai Shinkenger”