Forum rules
Wiki Link

< W | OOO | Fourze >
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

OOO 22 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

Eiji continues to fight Uva's new Yummy whose twisting the meaning of justice.

Episode itself

Spoiler
Well done Ankh for c-blocking Eiji. He had a plan but your obsession with Core Medals ruined everything. I like how this episode and the last episode for Gotou learning the true meaning of justice and protecting people. He's getting slightly better with the gun but not there yet. Birth had another trick from his previous life as a rescue commander: combining. I loved the drill-crane arm and how Ankh stealing Uva's Cores. Date and Ankh are funny when trying to get Cell Medals.

Gotou and Eiji, don't wear the blonde wigs ever again. It destroys whatever manliness you had to begin with.
NeoStorm

Re: OOO 22 released

Post by NeoStorm »

Phoenix512 wrote:Eiji continues to fight Uva's new Yummy whose twisting the meaning of justice.

Episode itself

Spoiler
Well done Ankh for c-blocking Eiji. He had a plan but your obsession with Core Medals ruined everything. I like how this episode and the last episode for Gotou learning the true meaning of justice and protecting people. He's getting slightly better with the gun but not there yet. Birth had another trick from his previous life as a rescue commander: combining. I loved the drill-crane arm and how Ankh stealing Uva's Cores. Date and Ankh are funny when trying to get Cell Medals.

Gotou and Eiji, don't wear the blonde wigs ever again. It destroys whatever manliness you had to begin with.
I second that. In other news, Giga Scan=kinda reminds me of MagiRed's Red Fire, except a bit better haha
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I like how a kid is able to close his medal slot. Granted, he is the only person shown to resist the process.

I'm now curious as to why Date wants the money. I never expected him not to reveal it, although it may have something to do with his past (or, if he is giving up Birth, his future).
JSoup

Post by JSoup »

Well, one more blue core medal and we've got another new combo.
Kiva the Bat the 6th
Adventure

Post by Kiva the Bat the 6th »

Well I guess this solves the mystery of if Ankh still wants Cell medals.

Also, the Hopper's desperate Rider Kick was a bit disappointing. Missed opportunity.
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

Wow things are really beginging to pick up. Love the line "your infighting was a big help", Eiji and Anhk have been fighting like a married couple a lot lately. Finially begining to like Date as he begins to act like he's part of the group. Wondering whether or not the birth suit is going to switch riders, keep with date, or become like Ixa multi-user. There has to be a reason fodder guy is learning to use big toys and this series does not seem like there would be a third suit... Could be wong. The before sentance can't be a spoiler unless you slept threw 21.

I would also like to state

Spoiler
I love Ahnk's new name Anko.
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

There were some nice moments in this arc. I love how Gotou's character is developing. Terui talked about he was Kamen Rider in Training, but he already had the powers. We're getting to see Gotou actually putting in the work to hone his skills and earn the right (for himself, if no one else) to be a Kamen Rider. If/when he does get powers, I think that will be a great moment.

For anyone that had problems with the way Kanbayashi was acting, let me reassure you that preparing to take a bar exam messes with your head. Preparing for a bar exam knowing that you've already failed a few times...that's easily enough to make someone snap.

I swear those blonde wigs and angel costumes are the exact same thing that Makki wore during the Gene arc in W.
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

It seems OOO is starting to use TaJaDor combo all the time now (although this is justified, since he can't make another combo at the moment)
Hope he will still use his other combos when he gets enough medals back (Blue Combo!)

Also, I hope we can see 2 Births in the future maybe with a different color just like KickHopper and PunchHopper, since there are 2 guns now :D
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
DrowningFishy

Post by DrowningFishy »

ShadowX7 wrote:It seems OOO is starting to use TaJaDor combo all the time now (although this is justified, since he can't make another combo at the moment)
Hope he will still use his other combos when he gets enough medals back (Blue Combo!)

Also, I hope we can see 2 Births in the future maybe with a different color just like KickHopper and PunchHopper, since there are 2 guns now :D
I wouldn't compare them to KickHopper and PunchHopper. They do not walk in the darkness. XD Now I got an image of Date Henshing with that annoyed-ish look KickHopper (Yami-oh god not going to try) gets when he has to Henshin.
ShadowX7
NagoSan

Post by ShadowX7 »

DrowningFishy wrote:I wouldn't compare them to KickHopper and PunchHopper. They do not walk in the darkness. XD Now I got an image of Date Henshing with that annoyed-ish look KickHopper (Yami-oh god not going to try) gets when he has to Henshin.
What I meant was there might be 2 Births with different colors in the future if Date still want to fight after he got his money, Date Birth (with dark green color) and Gotou Birth (maybe with light green color?)
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
Arigomi
Save the life
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

Date and Doctor Maki are certainly the odd couple. Doctor Maki is certainly annoyed that Kougami is forcing him to allow Date to use Birth.

From what we know so far, Date doesn't intend to use Birth forever. He's only sticking around long enough to earn his 1 million yen. It makes sense that he is training Gotou to eventually take his place. I wonder where Gotou managed to find bowling pins for target practice.

Eiji looked so disappointed to learn that he wasn't the only one to get a Valentine's Day present from Hina.
DrowningFishy

Post by DrowningFishy »

ShadowX7 wrote:
DrowningFishy wrote:I wouldn't compare them to KickHopper and PunchHopper. They do not walk in the darkness. XD Now I got an image of Date Henshing with that annoyed-ish look KickHopper (Yami-oh god not going to try) gets when he has to Henshin.
What I meant was there might be 2 Births with different colors in the future if Date still want to fight after he got his money, Date Birth (with dark green color) and Gotou Birth (maybe with light green color?)
I know, I know, I just couldn't resist no matter how much I tried. So if we had two births, wouldn't that the second one Caesarean?
Arigomi
Save the life
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

I liked how HeartCatch made an effort to have the PreCures actually fight the villians in hand-to-hand combat. It was a nice change from the magical girl anime tradition.

EDIT: Huh? I guess I posted this in the wrong topic. :cry:
Last edited by Arigomi on Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShadowX7
NagoSan

Post by ShadowX7 »

DrowningFishy wrote:So if we had two births, wouldn't that the second one Caesarean?
Not in a kid's show
It would be awkward when the kids who watched OOO asked their parents what Caesarean is
... or when they searched for Caesarean on the internet looking for the Kamen Rider, only to get an image of C-section operation

Also, I think it would be hard to spell it in Engrish (SISARIAN?)

Although, If they really did do the 2 Births thing, the 2 Births would be twins, more birth jokes :P
DrowningFishy

Post by DrowningFishy »

[quote="ShadowX7Not in a kid's show
It would be awkward when the kids who watched OOO asked their parents what Caesarean is
... or when they searched for Caesarean on the internet looking for the Kamen Rider, only to get an image of C-section operation

Also, I think it would be hard to spell it in Engrish (SISARIAN?)

Although, If they really did do the 2 Births thing, the 2 Births would be twins, more birth jokes :P[/quote]

XD Well they already had cheating spouses. Mommy, why did she have a baby with him then go out with the other guy? Man I am begining to love ooo just for the fact there's so many jokes about it. Where only at episode 22, I can't wait till the pervibal shi-oups hits the fan. Looks like next
Spoiler
episode Date is going to have to answer to some really tuff questions. I think where closer to knowing what happened.

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”