Wiki Link

< W | OOO | Fourze >
GokaiBlank
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Quote: " V3 is Invincible! "

Re: KR OO 24 released

Post by GokaiBlank »

Funny episode. Damn good fight with ShaUTA. Great character reveal for Date. That is all

PS: I also love how Dr. Maki reacts to Chiyoko's picture. It seemed as if he was staring into the face of an Elder God. :lol:
NeoStorm

Post by NeoStorm »

Phoenix512 wrote:The whole time that Eiji was under the love influence was just funny. The Love Combo, repeatably smacking Ankh in the head (amazing that he didn't snap much sooner than he did), Gotou using the paper fan, and Ankh using the bucket of water for revenge. Maybe Date should stop shooting randomly if he's -593 in the hole. I didn't read much into Date needing to get into a checkup as a sign that he was dying or anything. I think he has a noble purpose for the money if he was nicknamed the Fighting Doctor. I'm not really digging the Shachi head piece. The Shauta Scanning Charge was awesome and I wonder if Ankh managed to get all the Cell Medals from the bottom of the water.

The biggest mystery is why Maki reacted in the way when he saw Chiyoko's picture on the flyer.
^ I agree with said comment (and I am not being lazy, he just takes the words out of my mouth almost every time ^^;)
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

The award for the best line in the episode goes to Ankh for "Are you an idiot or something?".
Except by Maki. I think we've finally discovered his true weakness. XD
Clearly his weakness is good cooking. :lol:
Last edited by ViRGE on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Clearly Chiyoko is behind it all. Chiyoko as last boss speculation.... go!
DereklBarona
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz/W
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: When in doubt, Rider Kick.

Post by DereklBarona »

Actually, if you look at it the right way, it could be entirely possible for her to have found a Core at some point in her many many travels, and it's just not brought up until someone sees it on display in the shop as one of her theme props. Probably won't happen that way, though.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Maki doesn't look in people's faces, remember? He picked up the coupon/flyer and was greeted by a human face. Hence the freakout.

I like Date's little heated table with blanket to keep his footsies warm. Too bad repairing the Drill Arm cost him Cells.

As for Kazari, I think his reaction was "uh... I thought my Yummy was half Rhino..." since Date murdered the Gamelside of it and these combo Yummies are new to everyone. No one really knows how they're supposed to work, and the last one didn't split like that, so who would expect it?

As for the preview...
Spoiler
I think they're fibbing to amp up the tension. Unless the props/costume people were lazy enough to exactly replicate Ankh's arm on the left side, I think it's just a flipped shot of Sazer Ankh. They've lied to us before, after all. The left hand is almost certainly the guy with the bandaged hand covered in parrot feathers.
TG23
Gabu
Dreamy: Hell Wolf-kun
My boom: Killing You Guys

Post by TG23 »

F*** Yeah at the blue combo finisher! I've always imagined a kick that reels in an opponent like that and hoped that blue's finisher would be like that once I saw how unagi worked as a power. Freakin awesome!! Red combo is cool but Blue's powers are just awesome! Oh, and I instantly thought "Hey it's Accel Trial form." Too bad the blue medals require too much CG meaning we probably won't see it as much as other combos. Sigh...

Great episode all in all. The powered up Drill Arm was sexy and for some reason I liked the scene of Date and Gotou in the rubble and how Birth came out of it. Eiji was hilarious and Gotou pulling out the harisen totally caught me off guard. Did a double and had to rewatch that scene a few times. Pretty much everyone was hilarious and Hina was super cute this episode. And that whole scene with the encounter with Kazari was great. Them dragging Eiji, hitting him, and then tranforming him. I saw a bit of Den-O when Eiji almost fell after the henshin. Kazari even broke the 4th wall a bit there too.

That part with the doctor and him seeing the picture was interesting. I agree about how it could just be him reacting to seeing a face but the way it was shot and the sound effects seem to imply more. Definitely an interesting development if they go with it. It already seems that Eiji, Date, and Chiyoko are loosely connected so I hope Chiyoko is more involved outside of being a caretaker of sort. Or at least connected to the yet unknown back stories to Eiji and Date.
OMAETACHI, KOROCHU!
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

Pretty cool episode. I like how the Blue Combo looks. Also, Love Combo? LOL!

I was thinking "How long is Ankh going to take that?" with Eiji just spinning on the pole hitting him. Then when Gotou pulled out the harisen, that made me laugh thinking, "HUH!?" And after Gotou and Date leave, Ankh tossing the water on Eiji *missing him for the most part* and then putting the bucket on his head was good.

The part with Kazari was really interesting. "Wait right there!" That was hilarious and him actually waiting was even more hilarious especially after OOO stumbled toward him and then punched him back. Ankh acting as bait to get the Yummy to shoot Kazari was pretty cool too.
Kamen_Rider_Shiki
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Garo
Dreamy: Malika
Favorite Actor?: Nao Nagasawa
Favorite Band: Uverworld
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Garo
Quote: "Living by supporting eachother is the game called life," so why can't I get a girlfriend?
"Nobody's Perfect," until you fall in love with them.

Post by Kamen_Rider_Shiki »

We probably won't be able to see much of it just because it's a sea based combo, and most sea based forms don't get used much outside of water.
Favorites:
Kamen Rider - Black, Agito, W, Gaim, Drive, Ex-Aid
Super Sentai - Jetman, Megaranger, GoGo-V, Shinkenger, ToQger
Other - Garo, Ryukendo, Rescue Force
Warrior of Zarona
!Wizards
!Wizards

Post by Warrior of Zarona »

Blue combo was indeed awesome. I'd even bet that Shauta, in its own element, is probably a bit stronger than Tajador. Even out of water, it's still pretty relentless.

This was a pretty silly episode, but in a good way. Though, Kazari felt so lame in this episode.

Preview:

Spoiler
Ooh, left hand? Bird yummy?? WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?!
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Preview:
Spoiler
I didn't pick up on that left arm. God dammit, I guess that could support the crazy rumours that the real Ankh split himself up.
DisneyKiller
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger/Ryuki
Dreamy: Kinoshita Ayumi
Favorite Actor?: Matsuzaka Tori
Favorite Band: UVERworld
My boom: SNSD

Post by DisneyKiller »

Awesome episode. love love love!

That Blue combo finish was epic. Pure epic.

And I knew Yumi looked familiar.

Preview
Spoiler
Left hand!
Okay I have a guess. The real Anhk split himself into 5 parts. Anhk is the right arm, this new person is the left, Gotou is the right leg and Satonaka is the left leg. Cake Boss is the head. And when they are together.....They will combine into........EXODIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jaken
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: Make something idiot proof and nature will bring a better idiot

Post by Jaken »

Why do i picture Date with his Cranearm at the water, fishing for the medals that were extracted at the fight?
JSoup

Post by JSoup »

DrakosAmatras wrote:The funniest episode by far, as far as I can remember. But no Combo song? Hopefully, they'll throw in in the future; I can't imagine Toei deciding they've had enough songs, with all the merchandising OOO is going for already.
Didn't the blue combo have a song? I seem to remember hearing it, hard as that was over the rest of the henshin sounds.

Unless you're talking about the love combo, then, yeah, a song would have been funny.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

He means the insert song/ ending theme that is form specific and plays during the fight scene, not the tune that the OOO scanner plays.

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”