Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Questions about Den-O

Post by takenoko »

http://winter-queen-miharu.tumblr.com/p ... bout-den-o
I don’t recall proper explanations being given for either of these so if anyone has answers I’d be most grateful.

1) How does one become a Singular Point?

2) How do passes/tickets work? How do you get one?
Jehal
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Ryuki
Alignment: Neutral Good

Re: Questions about Den-O

Post by Jehal »

Based on the show, I'd say being a Singular Point is a genetic thing. Something about them makes them that way.
I don't understand the confusion on passes.
Completed Series

Rider: From Kuuga to Drive, and Ex-Aid to Zi-O
Next Up: Ghost

Sentai: Zyuranger, Kakuranger, From Dekaranger to ToQGer, and Kyuuranger to Ryusoulger
Next Up: Ninninger
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

I think that tickets are given out by the Owner at his discretion, but the the ticket holder is for the Den-O since it is used in the transformation.
Farr
7X
Favorite series: Blade / Deka
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim~W / Shinken
Dreamy: Umeko / Hana
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Farr »

Singularity Points are somewhat fixed Persons in Time, that will always be born, no matter how History changes.
I say somewhat fixed cause of Kohana, which shows that the exact Day of Birth isn't fixed, but her existence is.

At least that's how understand it.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Singular points are random. You are born one, can't become one.

The tickets are given to people travelling on the Den Liner who are lost in time. Think the piano man from that arc. His ticket is given by owner and he can travel on the Den Liner until the guy from the coma wakes up and remembers him allowing him to come back into existence. The time point tickets are scanned from a persons memory and allow the Den Liner to travel to that point (usually to kill the Imagin).

The passes work in a similar fashion to to the tickets. Owner gives them out at his discretion and they seemingly allow one to ride and leave the Den Liner as much as they want. A pass can be extended to allow this for multiple people, as long as the holder wishes for it (Owner explains early on that he's only letting Momo and Urataros rider because Ryotaro is doing this). It can also let you become Den-O, obviously.
MagusKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Decade
Quote: The whole world is insane, we just have to be sane enough to accept it

Post by MagusKaiser »

one other thing that was missed that while holding a pass or ticket to board den liner the person has to go through a door when time lines up for example say the time was 05:55:55pm at that time the person can enter the station where if they're off by even a second all they get is the room on the other side or in the case of the imagines chasing the kid the back of a locker
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

That method can be used to access the Den Liner, but it can come physically appear and pick you up as well, which happened for most of the series.

Return to “Kamen Rider Den-O”