Dan Harmon (Rick and Morty Co-creator) leaves Twitter due to archived social media post

There's never anything good on
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Dan Harmon (Rick and Morty Co-creator) leaves Twitter due to archived social media post

Post by TypicalStandUser »

The guy who created the NBC comedy Community and the DM of HarmonQuest has terminated his Twitter account following the resurfacing of his Dexter comedic parody, Daryl.

It seems those 90 episodes Adult Swim gave the show could be delayed. One can hope it shouldn't. For now, co-creator Justin Roiland has made no comment in light of this.

I'm still sick and I feel like drinking.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Dan Harmon (Rick and Morty Co-creator) leaves Twitter due to archived social media post

Post by takenoko »

I don't see what the big deal is. His predecessor to Rick and Morty where it's even more explicitly a Back to the Future parody is pretty out there too. Where do you draw the line?
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Dan Harmon (Rick and Morty Co-creator) leaves Twitter due to archived social media post

Post by Catastrophe »

This is clearly intended to be a comedy sketch. I don't get what all the fuss is about.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Comedy or no, making baby rape jokes is pretty poor taste.

Return to “TV”