Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure spinoff, getting a 3-episode live-action adaptation run on 12/28-30.

There's never anything good on
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure spinoff, getting a 3-episode live-action adaptation run on 12/28-30.

Post by TypicalStandUser »

Famitsu has the news. ANN translates it. Truly a bizarre report.

Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe is a spinoff of JoJo Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable featuring the aforementioned character in solo misadventures. David Production animated only a few of the spinoff's episodes for OVA release last 2018-2020. NHK will follow this pattern.

Issei Takahashi will portray the stand-using novelist Rohan Kishibe. For those who watched Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger, he's Kai, Bandora's son. Issei was also in Shin Godzilla as one of the many federal workers who worked with Yaguchi in stopping Godzilla.

To note, there was a JoJo Part 4 live-action movie, but only the 1st movie was released. If this is the plan to restart this shindig, I'm not holding my breath.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.

Return to “TV”