Eureka 7 collector's box

Talk about Annie May here
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Eureka 7 collector's box

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Earlier today, I stopped by a Newbury comics on my way to work and saw this for only 6 dollars (Well ok, $6.36 with tax but who's counting).

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Naturally, after taking only two seconds to think about it, I purchased the item.

For the uninitiated, Eureka 7 is a mecha anime where a boy named Renton Thurston is fed up with his boring life but dreams of being an expert lifter (think air-surfing) like his idol Holland Novak. One day after having an argument with his grandfather about his (Renton's) future, a mecha crashes with the female pilot (named Eureka) appears asking help repairing said mecha. After falling into having a crush on her, Renton gets swept up into the Gekkostate crew. The escapades of said crew eventually lead them into taking part in a full-scale war between humanity and an alien race called the Coralian.

The collector's box comes with DVD Volume 7 of the anime:
Image Image

Volume 5 of the manga:
Image Image Image

A soundtrack CD
Image Image

A T-shirt:
Image Image

And the box itself serves as a holder for if/when I collect all the singles.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Eureka 7 collector's box

Post by Catastrophe »

I've never watched it, but I am guilty of spamming Seven Swell to clear Super Robot Taisen Z.

Return to “Anime”