Favorite Band: Florence and the Mac
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Noragami
Quote: "Sometimes we all need to give in to the madness."
Nostalgia Critic-Kickassia
Type: INFJ Counselor

Spring 2016

Post by HenshinForPie »

This upcoming season is pretty loaded, and I'm really looking forward to it! Bungou Stray Dogs is at the top of my list because it looks cool, and it fits my favorite niche of anime: team based supernatural battle shows. Mayoiga looks cool, and I may see Flying Witch to relax after a stressful day. What are you guys looking forward to?

http://anichart.net/spring
Last edited by Phoenix512 on Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added link of spring 2016 anime
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Re: Spring 2016

Post by Kogashi »

Well, that's an interesting way to say Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I read a lot of manga, but I don't tend to watch anime much anymore? What's good, nowadays? I think the last anime that I watched that I enjoyed were Oreimo and HeartCatch Precure.

Oh, I do watch cartoons though. Gravity Falls and My Little Pony and Korra were some things I've seen.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Kogashi wrote:Well, that's an interesting way to say Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable.
That's likely the only thing I'm looking forward to this season. Well, unless My Hero Academia manages to catch my interest.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I added a link to all of the spring 2016 anime in the first post. There are a bunch of sequels this time around. I will give any non-short anime a chance. In terms of sequels and spinoffs, here's what I'm interested in.

Sailor Moon Crystal: Death-Busters arc (S in the original anime)
Concrete Revolutio
Asterisk War
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4 (not my favorite part but still good regardless)
Kyoukai no Rinne
Macross Delta (have to rewatch episode 1 since the preview was only 89% of the episode)
Magi: Sinbad's Adventure
Terraformars: Revenge
Ushio and Tora

There's also an Ace Attorney anime coming out as well. I just hoping it doesn't become like the Danganronpa anime.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

I.. completely forgot about Macross Delta and Sailor Moon; ignore my last post, then. :lol:
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Also, because I like putting myself through hardships, while I'm mostly looking forward to Jojo part 4, Ushio and Tora, Phoenix Write, and a couple other animes, I will be looking at the first episode of each new anime and giving my live-ish first reactions to them on Twitter, feel free to watch me slowly go insane @R2TMIT. I did this with the new animes that started airing in January as well.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Kogashi wrote:Well, that's an interesting way to say Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable.
Diamond is Not Crash you mean.

Return to “Anime”