Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Go-Onger | Shinkenger | Goseiger >
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Shinkenger 11 Released

Post by Phoenix512 »

It's a three-way triangle match between Takeru, Juuzou, and an Ayakashi. Who will win?

Spoiler
This episode really reveals why Takaru acts the way he does with being the successor of the character seal for Doukoku. I don't quite understand why Doukoku didn't realized that was sealed instead of beaten. The three way battle was done really well. And Juuzou probably used the reverse blade on Chiaki and Mako as if he would use the other side, they would be dead.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Shinkenger 11 Released

Post by takenoko »

This episode really makes me wonder if Takeru is really the next lord of the Shiba clan. Maybe it's just my crazy conspiracy theory senses gone awry
zeta_gundam
Save the life
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

takenoko wrote:This episode really makes me wonder if Takeru is really the next lord of the Shiba clan. Maybe it's just my crazy conspiracy theory senses gone awry
You're not the only one. I'm thinking that way too.

The battle scene was cool. I thought those kind of crazy kick-ass battles usually happen in the last few episodes lol.
Iaatix
Gabu

Post by Iaatix »

takenoko wrote:This episode really makes me wonder if Takeru is really the next lord of the Shiba clan. Maybe it's just my crazy conspiracy theory senses gone awry
I've been thinking that since the whole "liar" thing in episode 6. Maybe he's just standing in. (Perhaps for the fisherman guy?...no, he's too old). Maybe Chiaki or Ryuunosuke is really the lord. I still want to know what was meant by "the leftover one" that sent Chiaki flying in ep 6.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

The Chiaki comment is just about how much weaker he is compared to everyone else. It's pretty straightforward
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

^^Kotoha's hand got smushed there :lol:

-Man the Decadriver's puns are hilariously bad (Life is zama-zama?)

-Have I mentioned just how much I love the underlying plot of this show? It's so cool and mysterious. It's like the next episode I'm always like "Oooh, I hope that something new comes along today!"

-The previous Shinkenger team. Hope we see their faces in the future.

-"I have no grudge against you but..."
Cool! He's like those bounty hunters or random badass samurai you see all the time in anime.

-I know I've said it a million times but the fighting in this is just freaking incredible. The best part was the standoff at the beginning when they just ran silently and started fighting.

-Juuzo's very existence is awesome

Spoiler
Dang that is bulky....
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
zheyao
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki
My boom: One Piece

Post by zheyao »

It's funny how Kotoha freaked out when Takeru took her ShinkenMaru.

Like everyone else said, the three-way match was intense. ShinkenRed going two-sword style was great.
jolly_old_saint
Faiz
Favorite series: Gumby
2nd Favorite Series: Dengekibikifaizenger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by jolly_old_saint »

Spoilery observation time!

Spoiler
Red's flashback in the first episode showed his pop...his arrowed-up and dressed like the old shinkenblue pop...declare him shinkenred before dying. Meaning the last thing his pop did wasn't seal Mr. Angry Face. And his real pop was probably Blue Sr.
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

Very well put together sword fight, can't wait for the true match between Takeru & Juuzo that's going to be epic. Man Doukoku has alot of power if just getting mad releases a bunch of Nanashi to go after Takeru he's definetly going to be tough to beat. On that I noticed that when Takeru took Kotoha's sword she shirkd away, that's not "samurai like" she should've used her Shodo Phone to make a new sword or at least have fought the Nanashi by hand.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
DenShin48
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Dreamy: Yuriko Shiratori
Favorite Band: T.I.
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by DenShin48 »

very good episode loved the sword fight [Snip]

Dont talk about that,

Azazel[/color]
pinchekame
7X
Dreamy: Mele
Favorite Band: Doco

Post by pinchekame »

Incredible choreography!!! I had to rewatch that fight 2 to 3 times...

Interesting theory for Takeru not being the real Lord...all I know is that shinkenger continues to keep you wanting the next episode.
Gunzy
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Ryukendo
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Band: Clazziquai
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Video Games
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Gunzy »

[Snip] Quouting spoiliers is just as bad as mention them yourself, dont

Azazel

It's not good to talk about rumors cause that leads to talking about spoilers, yo.
ImageImage
garfield15
Save the life
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

Hey Shinkenger! What did we say about having awesome fights? You're making the other series look bad! :mrgreen:
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
Arigomi
Save the life
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

jolly_old_saint wrote:Spoilery observation time!

Spoiler
Red's flashback in the first episode showed his pop...his arrowed-up and dressed like the old shinkenblue pop...declare him shinkenred before dying. Meaning the last thing his pop did wasn't seal Mr. Angry Face. And his real pop was probably Blue Sr.
Actually, the Act 1 flashback has Takeru's dad with the arrows sticking out of his back while the Act 14 flashback has Blue Senior with the arrows going through the front. That doesn't necessarily disprove the conspiracy theory about Takeru. Ryuunosuke and Chiaki can't be the real head of the Shiba clan because it would cause way too many contradictions. They would never have allowed Chiaki to slack off on his kanji writing before becoming a Shinkenger if he were their last hope. Takeru would have never been allowed to put Ryuunosuke's life at risk when he was under mind control. There is no point in having Takeru as a decoy if the real head of the clan were also brought into the battle.

An alternate explanation could be that Takeru was adopted into the Shiba clan because the previous ShinkenRed didn't have an heir. Doukoku was under the impression that the Shiba clan was wiped out in Act 1. This of course would cause problems if the seal requires someone from the Shiba bloodline. Thus, Takeru and Jii could have been working on an alternate solution since they knew that Doukoku would revive someday. I actually prefer this explanation because I don't really like the idea of the show dragging out the possibility of sealing Doukoku from now to the end of the series.
evel333
7X
Favorite series: Dairanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Type: INTP Architect

Post by evel333 »

You don't see too many non-finale multi-parters anymore. The only think missing as Takeru walked away was "tsuzuku" appearing at the bottom right.

Return to “Samurai Sentai Shinkenger”