The fastest animal
The fastest animal
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

KR Decade 13 released

Post by Cheetah »

< Previous
Wiki
Next >

The Agito arc was pretty good to me but I've never seen Agito the series. I'm surprised we didn't see Decade become Faiz. He usually uses the last worlds rider at least once in the next world. Oh well, one pattern broken. Remember that!

I would like to inform everyone that the new typesets for the Agito world weren't done by me. They were created by Phoenix512. I didn't want to sign up for typesetting for Agito and I wanted the effects to be the same for when we do the series. So instead of me making them and either forcing someone else to use my effects or make effects of their own that a different than Decade we set this up early. You've noticed by now I've used effects from the typesetters of the other series's and only tweaked them a bit. Even though their names didn't get put in the credits I want to set the record straight here. This is the list of typesetters for each Kamen Rider series.

Kuuga = Cheetah
Agito = Phoenix512
Ryuki = PHoenix512
Faiz = ________
Blade = KTdata
Hibiki = unmei
Kabuto = sandman
Den-O = unmei
Kiva = zeldAIS
Decade = Cheetah

Kuuga and Agito are still to be typeset of course but me and Phoenix are set to do them. To everyone else, thank you for your great work. We appreciate all your effort in bringing Kamen Rider to us in style. You have our respect. Thanks. *bows*
ImageImage
Nostalgia Critic Parody - Angry Video Game Nerd Parody
http://www.capcam.org - http://tvnihon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=4937
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Re: Decade 13 released

Post by zeta_gundam »

Cheetah wrote:The Agito arc was pretty good to me but I've never seen Agito the series. I'm surprised we didn't see Decade become Faiz. He usually uses the last worlds rider at least once in the next world. Oh well, one pattern broken. Remember that!
I'd say this was because he used it in episode 1. This makes me think that Kabuto and Hibiki cards won't be used either. (Poor Hibiki, if the writers decide not to let Tsukasa use the Hibiki card, he would have a lot less screentime, considering how he "Kamen Ride-ed" Hibiki for under a minute only.)

Why do I have the feeling that people will complain about a certain rider not appearing? *cough*Kuuga*cough*
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

If he used Kuuga, he'd just be like Kaitou and belittling Yashiro's G3-X. Instead, he chose to fight in her armor

So I guess this reveals that Ashikawa Shouichi is in fact all three of the Agito Riders. Ashihara+Hikawa and of course Shouichi. It was kind of a weird twist to have Shouichi also be the G3 user and Yashiro's boyfriend. I wonder if Yashiro will appear again in another world
Kurojishi_Rio
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
Favorite series: Gekirangers
Dreamy: None
Favorite Actor?: Tokuyama Hidenori
Favorite Band: UVERworld

Post by Kurojishi_Rio »

Did anyone else think that Kuuga was going to stay in Agito's world? I don't really like Yuusuke tagging along with them, seeing as he does close to nothing, and his character development can be better placed in Kaitou and Natsumi. I agree with take, that was a strange twist, seeing as none of the other riders in the other worlds are mentioned outside of that world(with the exception of Ryuki, of course)
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

(If there was ever an episode in which I wanted to talk about the preview....)

Well, thank god that Agito's FFR doesn't look like body horror anymore, even though he's technically flying backwards with two people on top of his back. Also, his reaction "Hey, what are you doing to me!?" was great. Finally someone was wondering about that.

All right! Let's Climax Jump to Den-O's world next (Even though, technically, it's still going on)
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
Sloth MD
Douza Uru Zazaado

Post by Sloth MD »

garfield15 wrote:(If there was ever an episode in which I wanted to talk about the preview....)

)
I know! D:>

But it seems like Yuusuke at least remembered he was Kuuga... it was a shame that he didn't transform.
Novaheart
Infinity
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Favorite Band: Daft punk
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Novaheart »

Fastest way to reduce the amount of cast you need: make 3 riders into ONE MAN!
and for the fun of it throw in EVERY personally defect they had except happiness.
ImageImage
Iaatix
Gabu

Post by Iaatix »

Kurojishi_Rio wrote: I don't really like Yuusuke tagging along with them, seeing as he does close to nothing,
I like Yuusuke, I just wish he were a little more useful sometimes, although he has redeemed himself a bit on Agito world. And he was THIS close ---> <--- to Kuuga-ing.

I'm glad we finally got Agito, although to be honest, if I had a choice between being Agito or Gills, I'd take Gills....he has all those cool pointy things sticking out and the tentacles.

I'm glad Yashiro didn't die again, like I was expecting.

I don't have much to nitpick on, this was just a good solid enjoyable episode. The Agito episodes were the first to really feel "right" to me, like they were close to being the actual series. The others have the similar characters, the costumes, but feel different. I think a lot of it is because they used music very similar to the original Agito music during the fights.

I get the feeling they had to make new costumes for this one and Faiz...they look to clean and shiny.

It had to come along eventually, lets get Den-O world over with (its my least favorite, I guess I never caught the wave). Its a big jump to go from the dark and scary Agito world to the fluffy pastel Den-O world.
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

takenoko wrote:If he used Kuuga, he'd just be like Kaitou and belittling Yashiro's G3-X. Instead, he chose to fight in her armor
That's a good point and it satisfies me for why he didn't turn into Kuuga, though he ALMOST did when Kaitou pointed the gun at his head. He was definitely starting a henshin pose.

Woo-hoo Den-O World next even though I've never seen the series? I want to but the idea of torrenting individual episodes one after another since there's no batch torrent for the last group (and understandably so since it's STILL GOING ON) just seems like too much work.

Also I just want to say I feel vindicated after all those people in the episode 11 thread said DiEnd only was able to summon Kiva because he had Tsukasa's cards. DiEnd summoning Blade in this one proves that statement wrong, it is now proven he has the same cards.
Iaatix
Gabu

Post by Iaatix »

When DiEnd summons a rider, in this case Blade, does he actually summon the rider or is he just animating the suit? They've never said a word.

Isn't Agito's Final Form Ride exactly the same as Kuuga's? And why was Yuusuke so surprised by it, its not like Tsukasa never tickled him the same way.
Faixa
Infinity

Post by Faixa »

zeta_gundam wrote:
Cheetah wrote:The Agito arc was pretty good to me but I've never seen Agito the series. I'm surprised we didn't see Decade become Faiz. He usually uses the last worlds rider at least once in the next world. Oh well, one pattern broken. Remember that!
I'd say this was because he used it in episode 1. This makes me think that Kabuto and Hibiki cards won't be used either. (Poor Hibiki, if the writers decide not to let Tsukasa use the Hibiki card, he would have a lot less screentime, considering how he "Kamen Ride-ed" Hibiki for under a minute only.)
I agree. We'll have to wait and see whether he KamenRides as Hibiki/Kabuto after their worlds, then.

IMO, AgitoTornader was pretty much useless.... All he did was pretty much act as a flying surfboard...

As for DiEnd's summons... Well, they do react, like how Kiva was like, "Ugh!" when he got shot with the FFR beam.
Seventeen
7X
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger

Post by Seventeen »

I love Yuusuke, he's such a great character, he could have been Godai 2.0 but he isn't and I'm honestly starting to find him more interesting than Godai. He's been instrumental in Tsukasa's interactions with the Riders of the other worlds (Except in Faiz, where they introduced Kaito, but it was right back to this role in Agito world) Natsumi would not be able to fill this role, as she is not a fellow rider, and they are being purposefully vague about the stuff with Narutaki and her meeting with him, that is bound to come up again at some point.

I love the rivalry building between Yuusuke and Kaito. I hope we get a Kuuga vs. Diend fight eventually, the scene in the garage was such a tease!

There was actually a nice bit of Tsukasa developement in this episode. :)

The high five at the end :D I love that, friendships like this on Kamen Rider are rare. They really are the best team. :) Even if Tsukasa nearly took his hand off.

It's nice that their are switching up the world transitions instead of just having the old guy fall into it.

It was amusing to see Ryota in the G3-X suit, he's not a big guy, but at least he didn't look like Ziggy from RPM in the suit.

It was kind of sad that Yuusuke didn't seem to explain his situation to Touko Yashiro, it felt like what he said to her at the end really wasn't for her sake, but like his final goodbye to Ai Yashiro, since he never got a change to say goodbye properly.

Isn't Agito's Final Form Ride exactly the same as Kuuga's? And why was Yuusuke so surprised by it, its not like Tsukasa never tickled him the same way.
I think having it done to you and seeing it done to someone else is why it was shocking.

I look forward to seeing where this journey takes Yuusuke, remember from the 2nd ep, it was implied that Yuusuke hadn't been Kuuga for too long before Decade showed up. So he's still growing as a Hero as well.
ryuzakiumi
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by ryuzakiumi »

Well i guess this means DiEnd can indeed summon any rider (including main and movie riders) he wants with or without Tsukasa's cards.
Chabii-
Mega
My boom: Tenimyu

Post by Chabii- »

That part when Agito returns to his former self after being a hoverboard without suffering inhuman splits and whatever is just made of win, seeing it was Ryouta in the suit. Man, Agito is lucky, having a simple transformation. He can see through his... feet?

For some reason I want this year's BGM. Especially the romantic guitar-ish BGM... unless it's from Ride the Wind.

Diend having Blade just proves that he truly is a Pokemon Trainer Master Rider. All we need now is a farmer Rider and we have our Harvest Moon Rider...

[snip]

no talking bout the previews

Azazel
Hen... shin... TOH!
SwordHero1
Kamen Knight

Post by SwordHero1 »

Did DiEnd just keep all of Tsukasa's working Kamen Ride etc. cards?

I haven't seen the original Agito, but this episode wasn't bad. Still, Yuusuke should've become Kuuga at least once in Agito World...

HOORAY! DEN-O'S WORLD NEXT!

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”