Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Kiva | Decade | W >
therouzer
I am not a number. I am an individual!

Re: Decade 14 released

Post by therouzer »

-Notice that Diend has this habit of summoning riders with pure similarities. Example,

Saga + Sasword = sword user riders, name starts with the same letter
Drake + Delta = gun user riders, name starts with the same letter
Kabuki + Rey = movie riders
just a random thought though.

let me add that (kabuki + rey)
the rider dude that is nice in the beginning but they are actually BAD rider dude
Deathstrike
Go Go!

Post by Deathstrike »

Actually, I would say that the similarities between Sasword and Saga, are that they are both "royals".

I wouldn't call Saga a "true" Sword-Rider
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

A rapier isn't really a sword. It's more like an overgrown toothpick.

Most likely it'll be like the Den-O movie. It ties in to the plot but isn't necessary to follow the plot of the series.

Speaking of plot, looks like foreshadowing to the main plot is coming. Natsumi is starting to remember. It seems the world ended before, and it's about to end once again... Is what I think.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Well, being noble doesn't necessarily mean one is royalty, the three musketeers didn't use muskets, and this is Decade 14: arguing about semantics XD
MonkeyRanger
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Hibiki eps1-29
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kuuga
Dreamy: Yuriko Shiratori
My boom: ChocNut, Polvoron

Post by MonkeyRanger »

Wow. What else to say? It's classic Den-O: Taros, Naomi, Kohana and Owner. And yeah, even the soundtrack's intact. Urataros got his five minutes of fame in this one - went mano y mano with decade! Being the least used Form in the original series, am glad to see they gave him a bit of the spotlight. Give the turtle a pat on the back! :lol:

Definitely a tie-in with Cho Den-O movie. Too bad it's gonna be a helluva long wait 'fore we get to see that one... :|
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

I get the feeling we're all going to be completely lost next episode.

Just like old times huh? :wink: (Stupid "Ore Tanjou" and their continuity mindscrew)
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
zeta_gundam
Save the life
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

Okay, so everyone should stop watching Decade until a few months down the road when T-N subs the movie so as to prevent mind-screw. Oh wait, so if T-N doesn't sub the movie...
Dengar wrote:Speaking of plot, looks like foreshadowing to the main plot is coming. Natsumi is starting to remember. It seems the world ended before, and it's about to end once again... Is what I think.
Nice point there. Now that you mentioned it...
takeru81
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Mizuki Nana

Post by takeru81 »

I was kind of worried about how will Decade's Den-O world look like. But as it seems, not much has changed. Momo-posessed-Tsukasa looked kinda ok. Momo-Yuusuke on the other hand... Well, let's just say it doesn't fit him at all.
Oh and Natsumikan. Nice to see her actually do something after few episodes. However getting her posessed by 3 Imagins was totally unexpected :shock:. I kinda literally fell off the chair and ROFL'd for about 10 minutes :)
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

Kurow wrote: - They failed to use Ryuki against Gun form!!!. No dragon vs dragon???.
Agito is based off a dragon remember?
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

Momo-Yuusuke mannerisms are really spot on. Tsukasa being so much taller than Momo-Yuusuke only helped to cement the silliness of the combination. I think that is why Natsumi was so upset when it happened.

Grandpa Hikari once again creeps me out. Who cares if he made the next flan cuter?

The random guy trying to recruit Natsumi was so... random.

Kaitou really confuses me. He seems to know a lot about each of the worlds but makes some of the most ridiculous assumptions in his quest for treasure. With every subsequent episode, his IQ seems to drop a few points like some lost dimensional airline luggage. I would understand if he went through some emotional trauma but they first introduced him as someone cool and calculating with no explanation about the severe personality shift. The writers now have him as someone who prefers using brute force over subtlety.

It looks like DiEnd's heavy reliance on summons is a major weakness. Momo was giving him some trouble until Sasword was summoned. It was actually funny seeing Momo trying to slap DiEnd's gun out of his hand.

It's too bad Ryuu-Tsukasa is such a clumsy dancer. The director tried to hide it but we all saw how awkward he looks trying to pull off those dance moves. I can understand the attempt to reinvent the look for Ryuu-Tsukasa but the "ramen hair" and rastafarian clothes fell short of the goal while Ryuu-Natsumi worked.
Last edited by Arigomi on Sat May 02, 2009 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
kuru123
It's not even funny
It's not even funny
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Decade

Post by kuru123 »

an interesting, fun + comedy and more action episode.

tq for the episode! :D
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

SwordHero1 wrote:Considering that the episode is called "Chou Den-O Beginning" and Silvra's appearance, it's most likely a tie-in.
There is nothing really to suggest that, I haven't seen or read anything that would support this argument, its probably a canon of a canon, or it could just simply be a separate entity in its own right, it ain't that big of a deal if it is
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
Kamen Rider Den-O
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Fourze
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
My boom: Kamen Rider Fourze

Post by Kamen Rider Den-O »

Where is the motivator thread did it get taken down cause I can't seem to find it so either I am missing it or its gone could someone tell me please
EZ Rider
7X
Favorite series: Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Dreamy: Natsumi
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Sato in Mei
Favorite Band: TETRA-FANG
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Alternate Universes!

Post by EZ Rider »

Alright, lets get this episode I've been dreading over with. *puts bottle of Jack Daniels out just in case*
So....suddenly Momo can just possess anyone now? Kay....
Yay, Natsumi used the jab again. But why'd she start blubbering when Yuusuke got possessed? Which looked pretty F'ed up at first.
Tsukasa: I thought we had something!
Natsumi: No way. Guys who sit back and do nothing are hot right now
Tsukasa: Bitch....
Natsumi: WHAT!! *goes to jab again*
Tsukasa: Nothing!
*Actually laughs at Ura, Kin, Ryuu possesions* The new clothing was kinda awkward but still funny. You always had a hunger for the tough chicks Ura-chan. Plus, why does Ryuuta always end up possessing ppl he wants to kill?

They.....possess.....Natsumi??????? *grabs bottle, chugs* I'm going to need more of this to make the Kin and Ryu forms of her look attractive. Can't say I blame them because *apologizes in advance*
Spoiler
Who wouldn't want to be in Natsumi?

*After their fight*
Natsumi: I can't believe you'd hit a girl!
Tsukasa: You're no girl!

btw, does this count as a female Rider?

*GASP* SASWORD SASWORD SASWORD *jumps around* SAGA SAGA SAGA!!!!!!! *calms down* That was cool seeing them fight Den-O, it's like the KR fighting game of every fanboys dream. BTW, good to see they found a use for Yuusuke in this ep.

Oh THERE'S DenLiner, after a scene done by David Lynch of course.
*when the door opens*
Naomi........darling........it's been too long....*heart eyes* Kohana.......I still hate you........ Owner......you haven't changed.

So let me get this straight, Momotaros is Den-O for this world??? We don't get a New Ryoutarou??????????? WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!! You give all the other worlds alternate versions of the main Riders and you just say "oh this time we're not gonna bother with a human counterpart for Den-O." It makes NO sense!!!!!!!!! Sure Ryou was a wuss half the time but you could have given us a stronger cooler alternate universe version!!! Then again, this world is just a tie-in/promo for the Chou Den-O movie so screw it. Now if you'll excuse me. *goes to get some Ura-Natsumi screenshots for obvious reasons*

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”