Walking the Path of Heaven
jolly_old_saint
Faiz
Favorite series: Gumby
2nd Favorite Series: Dengekibikifaizenger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Re: Decade 25 released

Post by jolly_old_saint »

*claps* and that's DiEnd of that chapter.

I guess I shouldn't have expected Decade to fight a giant....I mean, that would be crazy, right?

...On an unrelated note, feels like Blade should've worn a scarf this episode....
fatefullykinetic
Gao
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger
Dreamy: Fujita Rei/Zero/Mibu
Favorite Actor?: Itoh Yuki
Favorite Band: Aerosmith
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gackt-sama

Post by fatefullykinetic »

>_< Damn you, Narutaki! Quit blaming Decade when it is blaringly obvious that the whole thing is DIEND's fault. I mean, he -was- the first rider into the world. He -did- steal the origami. And it was -his- henshin item that was stolen by the ayakashi, -not- Decade's. </hero defensive>

I liked the chemistry between everyone in this episode. And I finally got to see Yuusuke henshin again. So what if Kuuga ended up being back up? At least he did something other than get in trouble. And Jii and Natsumi managed to get some character development in. Though, I agree, her fit about there being no riders was a bit odd.

So, all in all, I'm a happy camper.
Rider Tristan
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: The current Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Double/W
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Decade's Conga Beat

Post by Rider Tristan »

I figured the whole "turning into a rider" thing would eliminate the second life deal.

Also I cracked up at Kaijin Ride. I had this weird feeling it could happen with Ayakashi DiEnd and then there it is.
There's a reason why Decade AU Odin's user has not been shown...
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

- A Kaijin Rider... That would be awesome!!! (Just where did he get his cards I wonder...?)
- Dang, I was expecting Decade fighting a giant Kaijin with the Shinkengers, but then again it would look awkward
- Natsumi is a hardcore KR fangirl
- How did Grandpa Hikari and Jii got together? (was it mentioned in Shinkenger?)
- Okay, so Grandpa Hikari's role in the story is to "take care of the house and provide food/snack" but what exactly is Kivaara's role?

The overall story of this arc was great though!

The next world is... Transformers World? (The poster looks like a Decepticon's floating body)
Seriously, I can't wait to watch the next episode
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
Chabii-
Mega
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Tenimyu

Post by Chabii- »

So many hints of Natsumi/Tsukasa in this and last episode. And it will all probably just end up like the Miu/Sosuke one.

Pretty amusing, I must say. Takeru grabbing Genta by the collar was the last thing I expected. Speaking of which, Ika-chan's a girl? Random realization is random.

Well, this settles the talk back during Blade's World. Rekka Daizantou and Blade Blade are in equal size.
Hen... shin... TOH!
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

Nihon_Rider_105 wrote:Hey look Kuuga transformed....ehh what a shame. Kuuga has officially just become "back up"
Who's Kuuga?
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

i loved this two parter the gedousha rider was good how could you tell it said kajin i could barley make it out. i remember the moose fangire but who was the eagle undead? and what is with blade he's made more appearences than kiva has
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
KamenRiderKaibo
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kabuto

Post by KamenRiderKaibo »

How the hell did tat monster diend get those Kaijin Cards? btw I think I saw "KAIZIN RIDE" instead of "KAIJIN RIDE" displayed by Gun Diendriver.
Warrior of Zarona
!Wizards
!Wizards

Post by Warrior of Zarona »

AeonRanger wrote:i loved this two parter the gedousha rider was good how could you tell it said kajin i could barley make it out. i remember the moose fangire but who was the eagle undead? and what is with blade he's made more appearences than kiva has
What? No he hasn't. Hell, the last time I remember seeing Blade was when Diend used him in AGITO world.
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

AeonRanger wrote:i loved this two parter the gedousha rider was good how could you tell it said kajin i could barley make it out. i remember the moose fangire but who was the eagle undead? and what is with blade he's made more appearences than kiva has
Eagle Undead was the one who said that he was working together with the Mantis Undead to win the battle but he mistook Chalice for him.
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
marthaba
Salami Commander
Favorite series: kamen rider
Dreamy: wakana, yuriko, yumi
Favorite Band: High&MightyColor
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: 400cc yamaha virago

Post by marthaba »

wee nice episode..its a good thing they didnt use the long henshin sequence..poor blade summoned by diend only to be used by shinken red.. :mrgreen:
AeonRanger wrote:what is with blade he's made more appearences than kiva has
kiva has most appearances than blade..remember in Ryuki world decade used dogga,garulu and bashaa form and in other episode he used emperor form..what i like to see is when yuusuke transform into kuuga, tsukasa will change into that form too...there we will see a small and taller versions of kuuga :mrgreen:
HUH?!?
harpdevil
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W / GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger

Post by harpdevil »

Awesome crossover, do want more.
I think having this crossover made both stories infinitely more interesting while we wait for plot development from both of them. Also, flash bang wallop fight scene was brilliant :) a real crossover by swapping blades.
Image Demon beasts called Horrors live in the darkness. This is a story of a Makai Knight who cuts down the Horrors. You better not look away.
TG23
Gabu
Dreamy: Hell Wolf-kun
My boom: Killing You Guys

Post by TG23 »

ShadowX7 wrote:- A Kaijin Rider... That would be awesome!!! (Just where did he get his cards I wonder...?)
- Dang, I was expecting Decade fighting a giant Kaijin with the Shinkengers, but then again it would look awkward
- Natsumi is a hardcore KR fangirl
- How did Grandpa Hikari and Jii got together? (was it mentioned in Shinkenger?)
- Okay, so Grandpa Hikari's role in the story is to "take care of the house and provide food/snack" but what exactly is Kivaara's role?

The overall story of this arc was great though!

The next world is... Transformers World? (The poster looks like a Decepticon's floating body)
Seriously, I can't wait to watch the next episode
Grandpa Hikari and Jii met in the Shinkenger episode. They kind of flashback to it in the episode but only the argument part the lead up to them meeting. I really like the crossover. Watching both Shinkenger and Decade made it feel like a 4 episode arc rather then just 2 2-part arcs put together. Which still equals 4... you get what I'm trying to say right?

And honestly when I saw the backdrop come down I instantly thought "Voltron?". The floating fortress thingy looked like one of the enemy ships minus the red and the spike looking things in the bottom looked like their launch pad from the Voltron series. The next episode looks to be exciting! OHHHHHHHHHHH! Can't wait!
OMAETACHI, KOROCHU!
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

That ship in the painting is Crisis Empire's mothership.

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”