I am the new #2
Favorite series: Den-O/Kabuto/Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger/Boukenge
Dreamy: DekaYellow (Jasmine)
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Sato
My boom: Adventurizing

Re: Decade 31 released

Post by SilverSpeed »

Pretty epic episode, I wonder if the movie will explain the whole "sea cucumber" fetish Decade apparently has

Also, I'm not sure I should say it, but I might have a theory about the ending:

Spoiler
Kaito was using his "Invisible" card as a way to save Tsukasa from the other riders.
fatefullykinetic
Gao
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger
Dreamy: Fujita Rei/Zero/Mibu
Favorite Actor?: Itoh Yuki
Favorite Band: Aerosmith
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Gackt-sama

Post by fatefullykinetic »

My whole reaction to Yuusuke turning evil and not having that weird, funky distorted face thing going on: "TT__TT OMG I LUV YUU! *fangirls over the dude's awesomeness*"

Spoiler
Just as a reference point. In PGSM, Shibue Jyoji's (I think I got the actor's name right, I dunno)Mamoru turned evil and got this weird mutated nostril thing happening.
And then in Hibiki, as Ibuki, he had the same thing happen when the baddies psychically assaulted him...if that's what you'd call that whole weird scene. Around ep 15-20 or somewhere. It's like "OMG! HIS NOSE IS GONNA EAT MEEE!! T_T"

Whole point being, it's really weird when Japanese actors try to play corrupted characters and they all look like their trying to imitate Jim Carrey.

So, actually evil looking Yuusuke = sexeh.
lesovikk
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Sexy Voice and Robo
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
Dreamy: Marika Reimon
Favorite Actor?: Ayumi konoshita
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Photography

Post by lesovikk »

Hmm... Huge plot holes aside, I enjoyed the episode(and by extension, the series). There's something about these things that make me suspend my disbelief higher and longer (maybe by nostalgia or rationalization). I'm not sure, I just enjoyed it. :lol:

What about DaiShocker?
Mystery King of know-nothingness, thats me!
Image kudos to morgan-lamina for the stamp <3
Solid Ronin
Favorite Band: L'Arc~en~Ciel
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: NO FEAR! NO PAIN!

Post by Solid Ronin »

The ending was horsecrap. What the hell does Toei think this is!? Some kinda business where you make a form of entertainment, raise it up to be as successful as you can get it and then try to...make...money? Kamen Rider has been nothing, if not about groups of men coming together for the love of seeing costume heroes fight monsters made of rubber suits and this drive just to put some cash in their pockets is ruining the series.

/End Sarcasm

I liked it! Truthfully I don't mind getting teased when it comes to stories, and the fact that the climax will be a movie just means they can more more stuff with it. The only thing that really let me down was the super scaled down Rider Battle. I'll say Rider Battle because from as far as we know the war could still be in the winds.

Also, I've a theory as to what Tsukasa world is.

Spoiler
Its totally the Marvel Universe. I came to this conclusion that seeing Tsukasas' magnificent card throwing techniques could only come from Daredevil Nemesis Bullseye
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Final battle was awful. Not enough fighting and weak ending. Apollo Geist had beaten all riders and then died that stupidly.

People forgetting hurt Yuusuke after he saves Tsukasa was also strange. And those random lasers in the rider battle at the end?

Decade had to kill the AU rders. But they are disappearing anyway and the worlds are being destoyed... Was he realy necessary?

I was waiting for cliffhangers and uresolved stuff, but they didn't solve A THING. Disappointing. I was hoping for somethign like: hey we managed to deal with this, but there are bigger challenges... Not what happened.

Kaitou crying for Tsukasa and acting like that was just stupid. I mean Kaitou is a useless character. He was more of a nuisance than Apollo XD He was lost in the plot. After DiEnd's world the wirters didn't know what to to with him. Or had a bad idea of how to make him a comrade...

I didn't like the shuriken cards. That was random and if the cards were that sharp, Tsukasa would have mor cuts than an emo.

In the and, they wouldn't need the movie if they didn't have amazon world, which was random, and I think DiEnd's world was also unecessary. But they want to make more money with the movie.

OU Blade defeated Decade easily in the beginning but in the end decade was fighting all other riders evenly...

Wataru learned with Narutaki and doesn't explain things properly to Tsukasa. And then complains about the results...

And they didn't explain if the riders prtrayed by the original actors are really the OU riders...
Kamen Rider Raven
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Shotaro
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Kamen Rider Raven »

Kurow wrote:
He got the ultimate form too early...
Given the shortness of the series, he got it around the same time as the other riders. A little over halfway into the series.
Hibiki and Den-O cards were used like one or twice. Hibiki form was never used after he got it.
Den-O was used as a comedy sketch...then it was used normally afterward. I count Den-O at three times. Once during Kabuto, once during Hibiki, and once during Shinkenger.

Hibiki though was grossly underused. Once in the first episode and that's it.
Ultimate Kuuga was never summoned using the final form decade.
Storyline wise, Ultimate Kuuga is uncontrollable and perhaps TOO powerful. Plus they wanted to save him for the finale I suppose.
All the questions are there and no ones knows anything.
Hence the need for the movie, which had BETTER explain things completely.
Shinkenger and Diend worlds were complete waste of time and money. Specially Shinkenger.
I agree with Diend. Shinkenger wasn't a complete waste of money, though it really wasn't needed, as it didn't really contribute to the story.

The sad part is that Double looks bad so far and Kamen rider every year looks more like super sentai and that is not a good thing ¬.¬
Double doesn't seem that bad. It'll be nice to have a series that doesn't need to focus on fanservice.
Argent
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by Argent »

The final episode sucked Ass. And the decision to make the audience wait three months for the movie I think is going to be a huge mistake on the studio's part. I don't think the fans really have that long of a memory to want to pick up where the series left off after Double has three months to distract them away.

This cliffhanger was not powerful enough nor was it suspenseful enough to build everyone's appetite to want more. Yes, we're curious and it will be nice to see the ending someday and get some answers eventually, but to wait three months and be eager or even happy with that? The writers weren't that good, especially down the stretch when they had to start padding the show to accomodate all their plot getting sucked into the movies.

In the end, we're looking at a major failure being snatched from the jaws of success.
The seed of crime bears bitter fruit.
Fidchell
Anime skin is so smooth
Favorite series: Evangelion
2nd Favorite Series: Digimon 01
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: .hack//

Post by Fidchell »

I'm not too sure as to what to say about this ep... I liked how it came into full circle.. but at LEAST answer 1 question!

That beian said: The cliffhanger definitely lets you know they will continue this... I mean Dai shocker has yet to be killed... and there were previews to the movie after the decade belt closed on natsumelon's face.

That being said, I find it funny how they went out of their way to cover Tsukasa's nipples in the weirdest bandaging EVER! they really just went over and left everything else. If they really want to cover at least make it wider so that it does not look like a bikini for men xD
Xcrossfire753
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Agito, Faiz, W, OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Dreamy: Aso Megumi
Favorite Band: Switchfoot
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Fairy Tail

Post by Xcrossfire753 »

I really enjoyed this episode...sure it left a little to be desired for but we've been promised a movie, which although we'll have to wait a little longer for it to be subbed, will be worth the wait IMHO
marthaba
Salami Commander
Favorite series: kamen rider
Dreamy: wakana, yuriko, yumi
Favorite Band: High&MightyColor
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: 400cc yamaha virago

Post by marthaba »

im not sure if i enjoyed this episode..its kinda good and bad at the same time..now where can i watch the movie...hhmmmm
HUH?!?
shadowblade330
Infinity
Favorite series: Faiz, Ace
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki
My boom: Anime

Post by shadowblade330 »

OMG such awesomeness, can't wait for the conclusion damn you cliffhanger.
ShadowX7
NagoSan
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Fourze, P4A/G
Quote: "Misunderstandings happens all the time, more so on the internet."

Post by ShadowX7 »

archer9234 wrote:
Dengar wrote:Maybe OU riders can only appear after the AU has disappeared. Or slightly before that maybe.
They violated that rule when AU Yuuke didn't vanish after the AU hibiki and Kiva did. At that point he should of been gone. It reached the last riders. In fact he should of vanished first, since he is the first AU Rider. That whole part ignores logic. Like Den-o did with time travel logic.
I think it was explained that the AU riders are disappearing because their original world was destroyed but somehow Yuusuke's world still exist, or maybe it's because he's always traveling with Tsukasa that he didn't disappear or because Kivaara bit him

It is also said ALL the world that Tsukasa visited will be destroyed, but Kaitou still exists, and why do the OU Riders even care since Tsukasa never visited their world... yet
Kurow wrote:The sad part is that Double looks bad so far and Kamen rider every year looks more like super sentai and that is not a good thing ¬.¬
Watch Double first, complain LATER (but it is true that Double's Kaijin looks very Sentai-ish)
"You count the medals, one, two, and three! Life goes on, anything goes, coming up OOO!"
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

archer9234 wrote:They violated that rule when AU Yuuke didn't vanish after the AU hibiki and Kiva did. At that point he should of been gone. It reached the last riders. In fact he should of vanished first, since he is the first AU Rider. That whole part ignores logic. Like Den-o did with time travel logic.
No that in fact confirms my suspicion. Godai can't appear because Onodera still exists.

Also, destroying the riders yourself and becoming allies with them, causing them to disappear are apparently two completely different things. Kiva didn't explain it in full, but he did say "from destruction comes creation". Stuff disappearing is not the same as destruction though.
garfield15
Save the life
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Saki-chan
Favorite Band: FLOW
My boom: Nintendo Wii

Post by garfield15 »

Isn't there a really big reason why Godai can't appear.

I mean, outside of the fact that he doesn't want to deal with KR anymore, doesn't anybody remember what happened to the Arcle at the end?
------------------
Thank you TV-Nihon for the release

(This way I don't have to write it every time and I'm still showing appreciation!")
Sloth MD
Douza Uru Zazaado

Post by Sloth MD »

Honestly.... I was really hoping that the series would go by without going into Narutaki's character. XD Ah well.

Though I just realized that the reason why the final episode wasn't all epic finale-ish because it WASN'T the finale. The movie is going to take up that role, and since it's going to be a movie it's going to have a bigger budget than a TV show finale.

.....Of course it does suck that while Japan has to wait until December, we have to wait for a full year. :<

Return to “Kamen Rider Decade”