Fire!
Forum rules
Wiki Link
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Rescue Fire 37 released (No HD Yet)

Post by Phoenix512 »

The Jakaen make multiple attacks around the world at the same time. Rescue Fire may need some help from some old friends.

Spoiler
Oh poor Tsubasa. First he gets the awesome dream of him and Ritsuka (with the Sky Team theme in the background) which becomes Saeki and Ritsuka, and then gets worse with Jun and Tsubasa having a romantic moment (funny stuff). So Tatsuya isn't dense after all with him telling Yuuma to confess to Tama-chan. I don't remember it was mentioned that Tatsuya's parents were firefighters or not but dying around Christmas and seeing them die in front of your eyes would make anyone depressed. But I have to give Tatsuya credit for being the guy he is after experiencing all that. You're improving more and more, Tatsuya.

Now let's get to the best part of the episode which is the appearance of Rescue Force. To be more exact, the Captain and Hikaru since R2, R3, and R4 aren't the ones we know and love. I like seeing Super Rescue Max and not get out-classed by Hyper Sakaen. Also the way that Tatsuya summoned X-Basher was just awesome and still had to do the pose at the end was great.
Alkaid
Boyz boyz boyz
Favorite series: Rescue Fire/Double
2nd Favorite Series: Den-o/Magi/Deka
Dreamy: Philip/Shoutarou
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Qsuke!

Re: Rescue Fire 37 released

Post by Alkaid »

Poor Tsubasa, you're never going to get a break at wooing Ritsuka with all of the distractions you keep finding. (Props to Jun for one of the funniest jokes in the episode; and a fair warning not to be eating while viewing it again)

We just keep adding onto Tatsuya's backstory now, don't we? Although it's a fairly straight plot point, it almost feels a bit forced to be adding it in now. Not that I didn't find it interesting but a little too forced for my tastes.

And Yuuma gets to show off his yo-yo skills! Nice play of ED 1 there as well, fit in great there.

Seeing Rescue Force again was quite awesome, though Captain...your subordinates probably can't understand that last bit of Japanese you asked them to follow. English + the Captain = majorly improved since his last try at it in Rescue Force.

And..did I hear Rescue Force theme music in there during Hikaru's impassioned speech...? :D

It's nice to know that everyone hasn't forgotten that they've got other Gattai they can use. It was nice to see Super FireDragon and Super JetFalcon again and especially
Spoiler
Super Rescue Max!

Ukaen, what are you looking for down there? I have no idea but it did manage to make me crack a smile every time I saw him do that. Ukaen can have Sakaen-like sweatdrop (oh-crap!) moments as well.

As much as I liked seeing X Crush again....was X Ryuusei Punch a one-time deal? Dunno why, but I'm curious on that.

And...Joukaen's upping the game once again! Darn you Rescue Fire and your misleading directions! (The Santa Hat was a cute touch though.)
Yuusuke: BLACK RX?
Decade. No... This is... Saban's Masked Rider no Sekai. Alright, let's go.
Natsumi: WHAT? You're not going to help this world's Rider?
Decade: BELIEVE ME, it's better if they all die.

Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

X Ryuusei Punch is the Final Rescue for X Dragon Robot Mode. It's not a Final Rescue for RescueKing.
Deka_Hero
Humongous
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Quote: I DEMAND THINGS TO BE AWESOME! - Michel Bay

Post by Deka_Hero »

Well, it makes sense that Only Ishiguro and Hikaru are the only original members left...
Spoilers for the End of Rescue Force:
Spoiler
Kyosuke left to join a local fire dept., Rei left to be a instructor at the UFDA academy and is likely married to that older guy she was going with and Juri left to become Nancy's assistant on her quest to become a future Supreme Commander (also for Kajibano Super Love maybe).

The whole thing between Tsubasa, Ritsuka and Jun was freaking hilarious.
hitokiri_recca
That's so ridiculous
That's so ridiculous
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Re: Rescue Fire 37 released (No HD Yet)

Post by hitokiri_recca »

Totally Agree with the Ritsuka, Jun and Tsubasa. I was really rofling while watching the scene.

Also, after watching it, I kinda miss the Rescue Force team. Too bad that only Ishiguro-taicho and Hikaru shown up.

Over-all, its really a good episode and at the same time nostalgic.

Edit: LOL @ the spash screen.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Man, what a great episode. Not only do we get a sweet cameo where Ishiguro shows up and we see Hikaru driving Rescue Striker with a rock version of the Rescue Force theme song in the background, the writer's hit a bunch of previous story threads. Plus Tatsuya background story

The fight scene was cool, and Joukaen's appearance at the end was great.
Triple M
Destron Emperor
Favorite series: Destron
2nd Favorite Series: Destron
Dreamy: Destron
Favorite Actor?: Destron
Favorite Band: Destron
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Destron
Quote: *HAIL DESTRON*
Type: INTP Architect

Post by Triple M »

Great to see Rescue Force again; I liked the exchange between the two captains over the viewscreen. Joukaen is probably the coolest funny-ha-ha bad guy I've seen in years, he truly excelled in his scene-chewing destruction this week
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

Well. That ruled.

I was already laughing pretty hard when Tsubasa imagined the Saeki/Ritsuka thing, but the Tsubasa/Jun thing was even more hilarious.

Also ouch, having your parents blow up in front of you when you're a kid on Christmas. That's rough.

Anyway I was also taken by surprise when Taiga started to say "Mission Clear" only to be interrupted. Though again, applying Chekhov's Gun logic, it's only natural since they mentioned the comet at the beginning of the episode.

Seriously though, really awesome episode, and it's nice to see they even made some new footage as opposed to using stock (the Super Aurora Break and Tatsuya's summoning of X-Basher).
Arigomi
Save the life
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

It's nice to see a Christmas episode that isn't simply a side story.

We've never seen Tsubasa give a big smile before so it was interesting to see that he has a dimple high up on his cheek.

Tama-chan's "anmitsu cake spaghetti" was wrong on so many levels. There was some seafood mixed in as well. You could see a few clams and that huge octopus tentacle poking out.
boukenbluekiva
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by boukenbluekiva »

A bery nostagic episode. and wath the.. ¿Yaoi in rescue Fire? XDDDDD

Ten Years of Power,Wisdom, and Henshin
gmottl
Mega
Favorite series: Rider-Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: ppgz, mrr, too many
Dreamy: fourze girls, luka
Favorite Actor?: jirou zanki garulu
Favorite Band: nightwish
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: MLP:FIM
Quote: just because you're a genius doesn't mean your a smart guy- PPG narrator
just because i'm an idiot doesn't mean i'm stupid- Spencer Shay

Post by gmottl »

i didn't get any of what he said.
Anyone remember when the news didn't want to make you punch the nearest thing to you, me neither.
gh0stwrit3r
Kamen Knight
My boom: Grounded

Post by gh0stwrit3r »

lol JunXTsubasa. I bet no one expected that little scene. I bet little kids in Japan were asking their parents, 'WTH was that all about?'

lol Hikaru was all, 'IT'S PAYBACK TIME!' and shi.

Jun: 'Hurrry up the move, to the safe area! Huh!' :lol: I have no idea why I find that part funny. ~_~;

Edit: front page is accusing you of hotlinking, take-san. ^^
hisakuya
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Alignment: Neutral

Post by hisakuya »

Ishiguro forgot to summon his loyal servants

He must have forgotten about them

Serves Tsukasa right for having impure thoughts

Good things happens to those who have pure hearts

For example, Tatsuya hot scene with Ritsuka last ep :lol: :lol: :lol:
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

ohhh saiki-san you dirty boy. yaoi with tusbasa and jun? reminds me of DiEnd in Decade. yay rescue force is back pitty the old R2,3 and 4 didn't return. was is the same AI voice though or has he just gained more emotion with his time in europe. ishiguro hasn't lost his enthusiasm of rescue. what is a SOHO comet by the way? and why do they have to stand and stare at it you know what to do you've been into space before rescue fire so do something about it don't just stand there.
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

Yay for Rescue Force's appearance! Now all they need is one really epic crossover movie!

And Joukaen gets another lead in the Fire vs Fire battle.

EDIT: Also, I can't wait for a HD release. That way I can see Super Rescue Max in it's HD glory.

Return to “Tomica Hero Rescue Fire”