KRW 32 released

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
SwordHero1
Kamen Knight

Re: KRW 32 released

Post by SwordHero1 »

I wonder what Bicker means... and how does a Prism associate with Extreme?
Forte
Why are we all 15?
Why are we all 15?
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: The enemy isn't fighting with the intention of losing either. Each sides fight for their ideal justice. No one's right and no one's wrong. War could be cruel for everyone.

Post by Forte »

I was like,
OMG! Two bodies in one! WTH? lol? The Xtreme form kinda looks like a pally lol
All thanks to CloudBoii12.
Silent_X
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Silent_X »

The thing that got me to really like Xtreme's design was the S.H. Figuarts toy. (Link)
I think it has better proportions than the show suit.
I may be lying
Disclaimer: I do not endorse HeadOn; it is barely anything more than a stick of wax. I am simply using it as a Transformers joke.
Skiks
Faiz

Post by Skiks »

SwordHero1 wrote:I wonder what Bicker means... and how does a Prism associate with Extreme?
His middle half is a prism.
Vala
Adventure
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Dream Live 7th

Post by Vala »

I do like PrismJokerXtreme, or whatever it is. Xtreme for short. Yeah, it looks a little awkward now, but I figure that's because we're used to the green and the black touching, and when something is introduced in the middle, it's like an optical illusion. But it's pretty awesome. Big fat vertical stripe is on par with horizontal many stripes.

Now that their relationshippartnership is solidified, I'm curious as to how Shroud is going to compensate for Shoutarou not going away. It's my assumption she 'made' Accel/Ryu to be the base for Philip, after he outgrew Shoutarou, but now that is out of the question for the three of them. She seems pretty peeved that her plans got mucked.

Also, yeah, I gotta do it. "XXXXTREEEEEEEMEEEEEEEE!"
Anime_freek22
Train man
Favorite series: GARO/Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojirou
Favorite Band: UVERworld
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: well dressed pickles
Quote: "You were right all along Finn. Now I'm going to cut out Bubblegum's heart, and make out with it."

Post by Anime_freek22 »

SwordHero1 wrote:I wonder what Bicker means... and how does a Prism associate with Extreme?
Well bicker means to argue...but I can't think of what that has to do with anything.
I just realized, it isn't just Phillip's mind going into Shotaro, it's his body too. So....one guy's body...is going into another. One man is entering another man. He sat down on two protruding objects...and entered his body....
I lost The Game!
chickdigger802
7X

Post by chickdigger802 »

Anyone else notice how the Xtreme birdie just jacked Cyclone and Joker memory when it left?

edit: Actually after watching the eps again and seeing the toy on youtube, apparently cyclone and joker just disappear when the bird lands on the doubledriver during the henshin.

And the way prism bicker works, it really reminds me of hyper kabuto's 'god blade', the finisher seems pretty girly though. Still I assume they will reveal Double's Final ultimate weapon thingy at around the late 30's episode in traditional Kamen Rider fashion.
tennomichi
Salami Commander
Favorite series: deka,shinken,bouken
2nd Favorite Series: KR 電王,W,DCD
Dreamy: 矢島舞身、鈴木愛理、中島早貴
Favorite Actor?: yama-p
Favorite Band: MIWA,℃-ute,Buono!
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: This forum and fb
Quote: 東洋の魔女?ー鈴木&梅田

Post by tennomichi »

XTREME!!!!

anyway there isn't much to comment on this episode but i think shroud is gonna start bashing on Decade probably
"onore Dekeido!"
hmm pretty good episode but what would that maximum drive be called? quadruple maximum drive?
poor philip not even terui wants to become his partner.
オレは天の道を行き全てを司る男
i think i learned my lesson
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Silent_X wrote:The thing that got me to really like Xtreme's design was the S.H. Figuarts toy. (Link)
I think it has better proportions than the show suit.
That does look a lot better

I think bicker is a made up word, but I think it was Spinel who said it's probably based on flicker or something, which fits since it's a prism theme
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

The suit probably needs extra room for spark packs and cables. Maybe even some lights.
KickHopper
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR W & Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Keitei Sousakan 7
Dreamy: Why yes I am
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Hiroyuki
Favorite Band: Royksopp
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Film Noir
Quote: "Walking the path of Hell, the man who serves no one."

Post by KickHopper »

I think the reason everyone thinks Xtreme looks fat is because now it's three parts instead of two, there's more stuff protruding to the sides (helmet and shoulders), and now it looks like he's wearing suspenders. Put those three together, I could see why he looks wider than normal.

I'm not a fan of the Prism Bicker. I like the sword and shield aspect, but when he takes the sword out, they're incredibly simple in design. They look like a plain gladiator sword and buckler. And I wasn't fond of the finisher either.

So, did Akiko catch a cab?

With the addition of Xtreme memory on top of Fang, Philip is being forced to go outside more and more.

I would love to see more Accel using the other Maximum Drives of W.
ImageImage
Archon Divinus
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: W
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Pokémon

Post by Archon Divinus »

I like CycloneJokerXtreme a lot, but the finisher kind of bugs me. I feel like they should either have had slots for all six memories, or they should have used the four memories that weren't Cyclone or Joker. That it's Cyclone, Heat, Luna and Joker just feels odd to me. Otherwise, I love the design.\

Accel with Cyclone was also really cool. I hope we see more of this kind of stuff in the future. I'd love to see Accel using Luna with his sword.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I've been thinking about this, it seems like four slots makes sense if you consider one to be the weapon type (Joker) and the other three combining the elements (Heat, Luna, Cyclone)
Skiks
Faiz

Post by Skiks »

takenoko wrote:I've been thinking about this, it seems like four slots makes sense if you consider one to be the weapon type (Joker) and the other three combining the elements (Heat, Luna, Cyclone)
Thats exactly what it is. Why would you put metal and Tigger into the shield? It doesn't make sense!
3 Element amplified by Joker and controlled by Prism is all you need. I don't get this minor complaint people have at all.
Susan
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Susan »

Oh the bromance! :mrgreen:

Loved this episode just for that reason.

Return to “Kamen Rider W”